Old 03-21-2007, 01:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default Springing forward!

Alright ladies, no more monthly challenges, I just get too lazy to change the months, so I have moved on to SEASONS! I chose this name for a couple of reasons first being that it's spring! And second? It's always about moving forward - no guilt for eating reese pieces .. uhh... bad chocolate... BAD! I am moving forward and getting these 20 pounds OFF, no more 200's for me!

Onward we go!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:00 AM   #2  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

I MADE MY GOAL! ACTUALLY, I SURPASSED MY GOAL!!!

I weighed in at 128.5 this morning. This is the 3rd weigh in under goal, so I'm announcing it. HOORAY!!!

Aimee-You can do it! 20 pound and the goodbye to the 200s sounds like a wonderful seasonal goal. How's the exercise going? I'm actually taking 2 days off in a row. I had my headache return yesterday and I'm taking it easy during the day so I can work tonight with as little trouble as possible. It sounds like you're off to a wonderful start for spring. Good job.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:56 AM   #3  

Congrats Brandy!!! Wowsers girl, thats SO awesome!!

I am not feeling the greatest this morning, it was a bad night. First the bf and I had issues sleeping and were just about to fall asleep and then the phone rings - who calls at 1am?? Chubb Security, there was a problem at the store. So Josh calls down to the people at the store, only someone forgot to turn on the night line (which rings really loud all over the store), so he had to go down there. So I was up as well, he was ranting pretty loud. He got home at about 2am, I was still up. We talked for a while and I had to sleep, I slept until 3:30am and woke up REALLY sick. I drove him to work and got home around 4:15am, fell back to sleep around 4:30 I think and didn't sleep much until my alarm rang at 7 am. I feel like I'm going to throw up and then fall asleep. But off I go to work... I'll ttyl..

-Aimee
Old 03-21-2007, 11:06 AM   #4  
Fat-be-gone

brandy - is that smaller than you were before?? i don't remember u being that low. if not, sorry. Way to go!!!

aimee- yuck!! I would of taken the day off. I hope u can catch up on your rest tonite.

My goal for spring is to be in the low 200s. I hope to reach that by the time summer starts. I am doing lots better w/ tracking and sticking to my points. The exercise has gotten easier now that its getting warmer. Pretty soon I won't be able to hide behind sweaters anymore, so I need to workout to look good in sleeveless shirts. The only thing is I wish the weight would drop faster!! Lol i Know I need to be patient, but u all know how it is.

take care!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:52 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

you must be on cloud 9 brandy!

I dunno what to do, I am getting sick of entering everything into fitday but I feel I have to! And the scale isnt moving like I want it to, and I eat way too much on weeks - maybe why the scale isnt moving? haha
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:51 PM   #6  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals. My head is starting to feel better so I'm encouraged. I'm still taking it easy though. I just made muffins for my DH and not sure what to do next except read some more. I might take a nap cuddled up with my beagle here soon to. She's the best cuddle dog ever!

Ro-I haven't been this small in over 3 years but I was a stick in HS. (103 pounds.) I have no intentions of being that small again. I'm happy right now. I'm glad the warm weather is helping make your exercise more enjoyable. You've been doing terrific and I think you'll make your goal for summer.

Aimee-Sorry you had a sleepless night. I've had a few to many of them recently and they're not fun. Lots of coffee!? Is your tummy still upset? Gosh girl, you're having a really tough morning. I hope things get better as the day progressess.

Courtnie-Fitday was hard for me too. I only stuck with it for about 2 weeks and then just couldn't do it anymore. I do better just focusing on portion sizes and reminding myself what a true portion looks like every so often so I dont let it get out of hand.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Hi ladies-

Do you mid if I join you. My goal will be 15 by May 20th. Kind of a Spring challenge for myself.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:05 PM   #8  

I am home early! Thank goodness someone came in early for their shift, I love her to pieces, I might actually bring her chocolate tomorrow. I am so bushed, but I'm at that point where I don't know if I could sleep if I tried. I think the bf and I will nap for a couple of hours, we both work at 8:30am tomorrow so it will be short!

Rosario - I hear you! My weight loss is impossibly slow at times, I just want to cut it off! Obviously not such a good idea though. You just got to keep plugging away, thats how I've managed to rack up 32 pounds, took me 15 months, but I got here. For me posting has been helpful, I love talking to all of you gals, and I tend to shy away when I'm off plan - but then I really want to talk to everyone.. I prefer staying half on plan and to keep posting, I'm weird sometimes. You watching the Hills these days?

Brandy - when I hear 128 it's like... woah, thats skin and bones, but then I remember you are shorter than me. Are you comfortable at your current weight? Or do you think you will naturally lose a few more pounds? Glad to hear the headache has lightened up, it's a rainy day here - perfect for napping and cuddling in bed!

Courtnie - I couldn't handle doing fitday every day, it would drive me insane. You gotta shake things up, get your body confused and thus making it lose more weight. This makes sense to me - altho after maybe 2 hours of sleep last night I don't think so straight. I was thinking today that my feet were really long today, my feet seemed very far away from the rest of me today.

Nikki - welcome! Join right on in, your goal sounds very doable - especially if mine of losing 20 by May 15th-ish is doable! I look forward to learning more about you

-Aimee
Old 03-21-2007, 05:05 PM   #9  
Chubby Bookworm

S/C/G: 155/ticker/125

Good idea!! Can I join? My goal day is July 1st, which is pretty close to the first day of summer...
Rockie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:10 PM   #10  

Hi Aimme-

Thank you for the welcome. I picked May 20th because it is the day I graduate with my Masters. I think it would kick butt to do that as the new me and put all the crud behind me and start my new life off on the right foot. I am doing a combo of low carb and exercise 4 - 5 days a week . Right now I am just getting back to exercise so only doing 15 min a day for a week or 2 then I will move it to 30 minutes.
It was very nice of your coworker to relieve you. I think we were on a board together once before but I forget when/ where.

Nikki
Old 03-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #11  
Fat-be-gone

brandy - sigh...enjoy that leisure time for me!

aimee - that's why I came back to posting....kind of to keep me in line. it does help tons. oh yes I have been watching the Hills. I don't wanna say anything cause I don't know what episode ur on, but those girls are just too much sometimes. it has gotten so good. I think the season is coming to an end. I think I'll be sad when it ends for good

courtnie - y don't u try something new? something easier and less time-consuming, maybe?

nikki and rockie!!!

I have been good today. And after work, I am gonna get in a game of tennis with my bf. It is such an awesome workout and fun too! I love spring/summer!!!!

take care gals!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #12  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Ive been putting everything in fitday the last year with no second thoughs
but now it feels like such a chore! lol

I might try and just stop writing it all day but keep doing what I am doing... I dunno, I feel like I have to write it down or I wont lose! And then I started that site, where I was going to log my food as well, and now I just feel like i have lost all motivation in that sense. And then it depresses me to thank that I stay under 1600 calories all week, but with my weekend binges my averages are almost 1800! but I think I will just take a break for a week maybe see how it goes... im temtpted to take a break from exercise as well but I would really like to see goal this summer

Welcome Nikki and Rockie.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:11 PM   #13  

Height: 5' 10"

Alright, I'm here. Anything to keep me accountable, right? My spring goal is to drop a couple of sizes before the first week of June when I head out to Minnesota (ie: The Mall of America). I would just like to have a tear-free shopping adventure

You ladies rock!
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #14  

Wow, it's nice to see this place hoppin'!

Rockie - Hey! I am also going to have a July 1st goal, I am hoping it'll be my end goal.. we'll see how this next month goes for me though! How are you losing your weight? I am cutting out sugar, no wheat, basically south beach, which really agrees with my body. Nice to see another fellow Canadian! From the opposite coast, we've got LOTS of rain these days, ick.

Nikki - I do remember you, I cannot think from which thread though! Sounds like we are doing a pretty simular plan, for my exercise I have been walking lots, and next week I plan to buy a Turbo Jam DVD, I really have to get stuff to do when it's raining.

Rosario - Just think - once The Hills is over they will probably be bringing back Laguna Beach! When we were in Seattle I watched every episode I could on mtv.com, it's amazing how well that site works in the USA! It does NOT work here! The episode I just watched was with Jen Bunny's birthday, man those girls! What a great birthday gift though - the martini diamond thing! I totally want to play tennis too! My friend has rackets so we plan to get out once our schedules are nearly the same. Saturday I'm making the bf go for a huge walk with me, I love love the long walks/hikes.

Courtnie - You gotta stop with the weekend thing, seriously. It's going to be worth it to put in a few months of REALLY hard work and hard dieting to get to your goal for the summer. You've proven you can maintain - so now you need to step it up. Thats my little butt kicking talk.

Jen - ugh, I still hate shopping, I don't dare shop for pants yet. June gives you a couple months to lose those sizes, weights will be your friend! When I started consistantly doing weights my whole body looked different, I wasn't losing weight, but I was dropping inches like crazy. But remember to watch your diet!

The bf and I are going to dinner on Saturday night with another couple, I believe we are going to their house.. well the gal is doing slim-sure, so I'm going to pick up some pointers from her. Their plan is really centered on getting all the right seeds/good fats, and the food portion is a lot like South Beach, so it might fit right into what I'm doing. I definitely need to tweak things a littke as I've been losing SO slowly lately. I'm willing to try anything remotely healthy these days.. heh..

-Aimee
Old 03-22-2007, 07:38 AM   #15  

Aimee-

We are defnetley doing similar plans. I am pretty muh folowing South beach as well.

Nikki