Old 04-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Way to go Courtnie
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:56 PM   #92  

Hi

I'm very new here........I'd like to whip off 3/4 pounds per week........

Is anyone having that problem once they start eating there is no "OFF" feeling. Or if they do manage to stop eating you still feel hungry??

I'm wondering how to handle that......it's so discouraging to constantly want to eat, eat, eat.
Ray of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:29 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Ray of Light: I definitly know what you mean about the eating thing. Just last night I ate so much and it wasn't even hunger. That's one of my biggest challenges, portion control.

So today I did pilates and a short walk/jog. My quads are killing me, but I feel great!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #94  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Court-Congrats to getting back on track. You're braver than me. I'm scared silly to step on the scale. Maybe I'll get up the courage for tomorrow.

Welcome ktandthesmurfs and rayoflight. I hope you like it here. I definetly have the problem of no "off" button. It takes lots of self motivation to get back on track once I go astray, but I really want to stay at maintenance this time so its making me stay on top of things.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:50 PM   #95  

Rayoflight
Old 04-11-2007, 07:44 AM   #96  
used to be tofat

Hiya gals. I'm off to a good start this morning. I've done my walk already and think I have my day planned which helps me stay on track.

I bought my bike!!!!!!! I pick it up this morning. Here's what I got"

http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=21880

I'm so excited. I just wish it'd warm up a bit so I'm comfortable to ride more than a few miles. We have snowshowers forecasted for today.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:44 AM   #97  

Way to go artsygirl! I always find that a good start to my day means the whole day will be good! I, on the other hand, am going out to brunch this morning and I have no idea what I am going to order, Ahh!
Old 04-11-2007, 08:50 AM   #98  

Brandy- Way to go on the bike. I have been thinking of getting a bike myself.

ktandthesmurfs- I am sure there will be at least some healthy choices. Good luck.

I am very pleased this morning. I was able to maintain this week despite my horrid eating over the weekend. I attribute that to starting Atkins. I know I had to have gained at least 2 lbs from the weekend. I am looking forward to seeing my loss next week

Nikki
Old 04-11-2007, 02:33 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning gals! I am NOT on track, but I woke up this morning to a VERY messy kitchen - lots of dishes to do, I couldn't make my on plan breaky, so I had leftovers from last night. And after I ate I cleaned the darn kitchen!! I plan to walk today, and possibly do my new ab DVD! I decided I need to lose some weight around my middle, get more toned! And get into those size 36 inch jeans! The goal is to get 100% on plan for tomorrow, I am still not too sure when to start calorie counting, I will give it a few days and see how I'm feeling. I like the plan because I don't have to count calories, but I think if I do I will lose faster and more consistantly. We'll see..

Courtnie - glad you are back on plan! And thats pretty brave getting on the scale! It's so easy not to..

Jen - Bloomsday is a bust for me, I went to book my time off, the sheets for that weekend went up on Saturday, and I was away until Monday, so I looked on Monday and 5 out of 8 people have it booked off! So frustrating for me since these people are constantly booking time off. Good for you for volunteering! I haven't tried the ipod/nike thing, I did however get fitted for runners in Seattle, I ended up with Mizuno, they are SO light, I look forward to getting into them later today!

Brandy - I can't see the link for your bike, but congrats on getting one! I will send some of my spring weather your way, just don't send me SNOWSHOWERS! I am SO ready for summer, well, mentally, physically? Not so much!

Nikki - Sounds like Atkins is working well for you, I'm happy for you!

Welcome ray of light & ktandthesmurfs!

Alright, thats it for me for now.. I will talk to you gals later!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:39 PM   #100  
used to be tofat

http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=21957

Does this one work?? I guess I'm not sure how to do this.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #101  

So today definitly did not go well. At breakfast I ate way too much. I was still kind of full at lunch so I had a cookie (lame, I know). I then went to dragonboat tryouts (I really hope I make the team becuase it's a workout I really enjoy doing). Then for dinner I had way too much pizza.....then I had ice cream cake. Well, tomorrow's another day.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:52 AM   #102  

Brandy - still nope, it askes me to pick a country, etc. What model did you get, I assume you picked the usa..

kt - we all have good days and bad ones, I also did horribly. Tomorrow is the day, we are ALL going to be back 100% on plan! We ARE going to do this.

I find summer a little harder to resist junk food, I'd rather be out enjoying myself, including going out for dinner, but man, it'll be SO worth it in June thru August where we'll be thinner and more confident to get out there in a bathingsuit.

I didn't resist today, we went to a Canucks hockey viewing party, oh lordy, it was SO SO SO long! We got home at 12:30am, and the game wasn't even over yet! The canucks, the Vancouver team finally scored at like 12:45, and NOW I get to go to sleep. I'll talk to you LATE tomorrow morning, heh.

-Aimee
Old 04-12-2007, 08:01 AM   #103  
used to be tofat

Hi gals. I'm seconding Aimees challenge of ALL of us being good today. We can do it! Lets all try even harder than usual and report back here tomorrow and let us know how it went. Good luck to us all.

I'm taking a painting class this afternoon. I think I'm gonna paint a sea turtle but I cant decide if I have the nerve to paint them on my shoes or give in and just do a pair of jeans.

Aimee-my bike-USA-womens bikes-Dolce. I bought last years model to save some $.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:30 PM   #104  

Brandy - wow, thats is some road bike! I've only ever ridden mountain bikes, yours looks a little intimidating! How's your day going so far? Painting on your shoes? Jeans? What kind of painting class is this?

I am not having a good start to my day, I woke up early early with lots on my mind, I managed to fall back asleep, but I'm super tired right now. Also TOM is approaching, so I'm a little moody I suppose, I'm a little cranky with Josh, so yah I dunno. Hopefully it only gets better. I'm just annoyed because we haven't spent more than 30 minutes together alone for over a week, he's ALWAYS out with his friends or working, or just gone it feels like. I better go drive him to work.. I'll ttyl.

-Aimee
Old 04-13-2007, 07:01 AM   #105  
used to be tofat

Good morning. Yesterday went pretty well. I painted a pair of jeans. My sis and I have shared these jeans back and forth for years. I painted a dolphin on one leg with a chinese symbol for younger sister under it. The other leg has a sea turtle and the symbol for older sisiter. They turned out really cute. I should get my camera back soon so I can take a pic.

Today is hair day. I'm way overdue and my roots are bothering me. Tonight I leave for our womens retreat through church. We're going to a state park and staying in a private cabin with a hot tub and a fireplace. I'm super excited about the trip. I just wish I hadn't caught this cold.

Aimee-I hate that annoyed feeling when it creeps in. Any little thing can set me off on a huge rant. I hope you work through it without any explosions. DH and I havent had any real time together lately either. I thought we would last night, but we're both so sick we went to bed without really talking at all.