Old 04-02-2007, 11:13 AM   #61  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Ughhhhhhhhh! I just baked a batch of brownies that are for a funeral dinner tomorrow. They smell so good I'm going crazy! I just want to go eat the whole pan. HELP!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:14 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Brandy - I am craving brownies! Definitely do NOT eat them! So not worth it! Did you go for the afternoon run? Today I was thinking of going for a run, but wow, I am completely tired, so not a good idea. Also it snowed this morning, so it's FREEZING!

Nikki - you gotta do what works for you! With SB I definitely need all those carbs to make myself feel sane, and the beans really help me with cravings and feeling full. If Atkins works best for you, definitely do it!! Not every diet is for every person, we are all so different.

keeper - sorry to hear you were so sick!

I woke up this morning to send the bf off to work at 9:30, and decided to stay up, but I had a killer headache, so I napped from 12-3pm, heh. But I am feeling so much better, no more headache.. I hate them. There was also snow on the ground this morning, yucky! I thought spring was here!

So I'm sucking with my diet still, I do really good, and then it's always a snack or dinner where I eat something really bad I gotta get with it, I keep reminding myself that summer is going to be here soon and that I actually want to ENJOY it this summer.. not hide because I'm not comfortable in shorts and tanks. This is so hard sometimes!! And thats all I've got.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:06 AM   #63  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Well gals I managed to stay away from the brownies. I also got my run in yesterday and it was wonderful. Kinda amazing how different it is to run in the day as opposed to the dark of morning.

Todays a busy one with a funeral, class, lessons and bible study. I should have a good day. I really like my Tuesdays overall.

Aimee-C'mon you can do it! Get control back now while there isn't any damage. You should hang a bathing suit out where you see it everyday for inspirations.

keeper-hope you're feeling better than ever.

Nikki-Definetly do what feels right for you. I could never do a program. I did better without having "banned" foods.

Courtnie and Ro-Hi gals. Hope you're doing well today.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:37 PM   #64  

Brandy - glad you stayed away from those Brownies! I am still having some CRAZY cravings, altho the brownie one is gone now.

I am seriously struggling, which I just don't get.. I really want this weight off, but good lordy, getting myself to eat the right things? Just NOT happening! TOM is approaching so I am heavier than normal. Ugh, this is just SO hard for me right now. I've lost that "just do and don't think" thing Ihad going on, and now I spend all my time thinking about how much weight I want to lose and by when.. yet I'm not doing it. Which isn't entirely fair, because I am working at it, yesterday ALL my meals were 100% on plan, but i had 2 snacks which were a complete bust.

Anyways, I am just venting. I am going out for a walk today, hoping that getting out in the sun will bring my mood up.

-Aimee
Old 04-03-2007, 04:04 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Aimee - You are not alone. I can't seem to keep on tsk either. My weigh in is tomorrow and I am so worried about it.

Brandy- Way to go on resisting the brownies
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:41 AM   #66  

Hi Ladies-

My suspicions were confirmed I gained a pound this week. I kind of knew it so I am not to down. I will do SB induction 1 today through Saturday. Sunday since it is Easter I will eat what I want in moderation. Monday will be SB I and Tueday I start atkins. Wish me luck lol.Something has to give I wish they bottled discipline LOL.

Nikki
Old 04-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #67  

Goodmorning! I am definitely feeling better today, yesterday when I was feeling pretty crappy I decided to go clean my closet and pull out all my "skinny" clothes and go thru them.. I found a pair of pants that now fits, and am feeling re-motivated to get this thing going! My neighbour also brought some clothes over that her husband's brother's gf gave her as motivation in sizes 15, 16 and 34 inch waist. Well the 16's fit, the 15 I can get on, but not quite do up, and the 34 inch waist pants? Uhm, not so much, but I can get them on, got a ways to go before I hit a 34 though. I was pretty excited by all of this, I am pretty much OUT of plus sizes!!! Yay

Nikki - 1 pound isn't TOO bad, it could definitely be worse. Sounds like you have a plan of action to get that pound off, any many more.. so it's a very temporary gain! I used to chat in the SB forum, we had a thread for west coast people - mostly because by the time I get online everyone in the East is pretty much done posting for the day! Anyways, they nixxed that and now I don't get there much anymore.

No running for me today I don't think, doesn't seem like it's a really good idea to be running everyday. But I do plan to walk today, and I'll definitely be bringing an umbrella - the rain is back. I am off.. but I'll bbl!

-Aimee
Old 04-04-2007, 02:05 PM   #68  
Fat-be-gone

that's awesome Aimee!!!

I have been bad, really really bad, so no news to report. My sis is flying in from Los Angeles today so I don't know how good I'll be over the weekend. We'll see.

take care
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:10 PM   #69  

Aimee-
Congrats on getting out of the Pluds sizes. I know it fees great to get new smaller pants. This weekend I bought a size 8 pair of jeans. I felt pretty damn good.

Rosario- Enjoy the time with your sister.

I am doing good today. I have already downed 64 ounces of water and had a salad for lunch with tuna and eggs for breakfast. Here is to many more healthy days ahead.

We can do this ladies !!!!

Nikki
Old 04-04-2007, 07:42 PM   #70  

Height: 5' 10"

Hey ladies!
My test on Saturday was a little rough. I didn't pass the running portion , but I finished it. As badly as I wanted to just give up when I knew I wasn't going to pass, I kept going, that's huge for me
Because I'm the only female who applied for this job, and there aren't any openings right now I get to stay on the eligibility list and run again in the summer. Yikes! Thank you for all the support!
As a side note, after my run, my dad (who is my greatest supporter) says: "I'm not calling you fat, but you know that would've been a lot easier if you were 60 lbs lighter, right?"....It sort of blindsided me. I don't think he was trying to hurt my feelings.. he just was making an insensitive observation.

When I weighed in on Sunday I had lost 3.5 pounds. And that totally pumps me up. I'm going to measure tomorrow to see if all this running has help tighten up my giggle

Brandy-Before I started switching up my running routine (indoor/outdoor) I never really enjoyed running. Now I really look forward to enjoying the upcoming spring weather while I get fit! Good job fighting those brownies.

Nikki- You can bounce back from one pound. Remember that we are getting healthy for the rest of our lives, not just until our goal weight. This is a lifelong process. You can do this girl!

Aimee- Isn't escaping plus sizes the greatest?! I just bought a pair of sassy shorts for the office at NY&Co it felt better than food ever will. I know it's tough, but just think of how much hotter you'll look when you're healthier, not to mention how much hotter you'll feel! You are so much stronger than your extra weight!

Happy Wednesday!
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:51 AM   #71  

Rosario - I'm writing off my weekend, my mom is in town and we are driving to Seattle to see my brother. I've actually been sucking SO badly with this dieting stuff lately, and my body is super suffering, I kinda miss how good I was feeling when I was eating properly all of the time. I'm so excited that you get to go to LA - I am DYING to go there!! Mostly because I totally want to go to the clubs where LC goes.. lol. I am such a geek, eh? I would also like to see the Hollywood sign and all of that.

Jen - I am SO proud of you for finishing the run, even when you knew you wouldn't pass. It shows a lot of character, you must be so proud of yourself as well. What is the running portion? Can you train on your own with timing yourself? Maybe next time you can BEAT IT!! And 3.5 pounds? You are on a total roll! I am always so excited hearing about weight loss and running, call me a dork..

I did good today, went for a walk even though I really didn't want to. Good lord, it ached. But I finished it. Tomorrow I run, so hopefully my body is feeling not so sore. But I am determined to do it. Now I just gotta get on this diet stuff.. I will worry about that after the weekend.

-Aimee
Old 04-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #72  

Jen- Congrats on the 3.5 you go girl

Aimee- Amy go you on walking

Yesterday I had a good eating day. I stuck to eating mostly protein < SB I>. I had a mocha drink that is SB friendly but not Atkins otherwise it would have been atkins friendly. I peeked at the scale and this morning I am back down to less then I was last week. Lets just hope I can keep it going. I swear protein does wonders

Nikki
Old 04-05-2007, 02:04 PM   #73  

Nikki - good job on getting back on plan! I am thinking that I'm going back to phase 1 for 2 weeks, get my body back into dieting. I'll start on Tuesday once I'm back from our Seattle trip. Protein is very good!

So on that Seattle trip thing, my brother has planned for my mother and I to go to Easter dinner with his gf and her family. He didn't ask, he just arranged it. Meanwhile we are going to be in Seattle for LESS than 48 hours! I just would have rather spent my time NOT at my brother's gf's parents place, we aren't really close enough for that kinda stuff. Kinda awkward!!

-Aimee
Old 04-05-2007, 02:06 PM   #74  

Aimee-I hate those obligations. Sounds like you will have a busy trip. Just smile and bear and grin it. That is all you can really do right?

Nikki
Old 04-05-2007, 02:56 PM   #75  

Nikki - or I could have a temper tantrum! heh. Obviously thats not the best option, I just can't help that me and my bro's gf don't get along the best. She gets under my skin, it's impressive really. My best "clueless" story of her is when I was helping them clean their bedroom and left the room for them to "hide anything I shouldn't see". I came back with the bf to help them move the bed, and as Josh was moving it, he almost stepped on her.. uhm.. dildo. It's like, I said to move anything out of the way so that we wouldn't have to see it! He kicked it out of the way and I'm not too sure if they know he saw it. He's scarred for life though, heh.. I would be too!!!

-Aimee