Old 02-25-2007, 03:39 PM   #91  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies! Hope we all had a good weekend. I did, but was busy, as usual. I probably won't get to individual replies today, too far behind reading these posts! But I'll get to it sometime.

YES, I did walk the steps all the way up to my sixth floor! It was hard! And, as crazy as it sounds, I tolerated it better going up every OTHER one, two at a time rather than one at a time! It was exhilarating! But I got so short of breath!

Otherwise, diet---just okay, exercise, well, not so great, but what are ya gonna do, just too busy working and whatnot. This week is NOT looking so good for me either. oh well.

I did get to bowl with my new ball last night, I LOVE it! My scores were just okay, ( average is 162- had 182-130-165) but I think once I get control of this ball, I'm gonna do great with it. It's a 15 lb ball, I used to throw a 16, and this ball just feels so LIGHT, I need to adjust to that too.

Rachel made two pees in the potty today. LOL I know how much you gals love potty talk.

So now there's a Chicken Soup for the weight loss---I MUST HAVE THIS! I didn't just "love" the series, some of it too sappy for me, but I have the Nurses's soul one, and maybe one of the first plain ol Chicken Soup ones, but I think I do need this one. I wonder if WalMart has it? I thought they were getting a little out of hand with CS for the GOLFER's soul, etc. but this one could really inspire me! Maybe some of our own 3FC gals have contributed to this one?

Well looks like I should dress for the day, maybe go to an in-home party this evening (jewelry, handbags, etc) or maybe just get the produce shopping done at the grocery store.

Have a great week gals, see you on the next thread. xoxoxooxo
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:09 PM   #92  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Happy sunday. I just got back from the Pool with the kids. Then Dummy me left the diaper bag in the car. Luckily DH didn't mind going out and getting it. Makie is pooped, she fell right to sleep, But she needs to get up so she sleeps tonight. We are all pretty much back to normal health wise here, but DH is starting to feel icky so I hope it doesn't start all over again.

Our YMCA has family changing rooms Its nice to be able to coop Tommy and Makie up in the smaller area, I feel safer. We don't have a track though. that would be nice!

Weed hasn't been the greatest this weekend, but it could be worse. I'll see everyone on the week, #2 thread!!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:22 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Yeah there's a track there. That's a good idea...I'll have to remember that next time! And our YMCA has tons of changing rooms....women of all ages, women 18 and older, men all ages, men 18 and older, and then a family room. It's so nice. I'm so glad I signed up for the YMCA....great facilities, and it's cheap too!

As for the "Chicken Soup" book....it was soooo good! I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good read. I couldn't put it down and read it all in two sittings! Definitely a great motivator and good to read stories of people struggling with the same things we as dieters go through!

I didn't keep track of my WEED much this weekend. I'll post my WEED for tomorrow though....

W - 3 cups
E - 35 minutes interval traning on the treadmill, 30 minutes Yoga
E - 1200 calories, stay under fat limits
D - Pack a lunch and snacks for the day, and GO TO THE GYM!!!

Have a great night and a great Monday ladies!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:00 AM   #94  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

Height: 5'6"

New chat thread today, girls!

Look for Week 2!!

RowdyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote