Old 02-20-2007, 09:32 AM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Well I've had a whiny sickly husband.....who still seems to think that getting schnockered is going to help his cause. "honey wake me up at 6 in the am." Whatever. That was before he got blasted last night. Moron. See, when I'm sick, he's usually on a trip, not home, and if he IS home, he's not helpful. So tonight I get to go get the groceries, already paid the bills, took care of HIS crap. Sunday we drove to see his mom, and spent an extra hour or so driving around trying to find the place b/c between him and his mom, they couldn't find their way out of a paper bag. I got tired of helping him, doing things for him, with no thank you's or anything like that. So i didn't even print directions. wasted a good hour because he didn't think about that. we need groceries but he won't want to go to the store, sickly or not. I told him which cold meds to take, etc. but nooooooo he's stubborn.

I did my ab workout last week on my bean, and apparently there's a hole in it now. i have to find the hole to patch it so i can use it again.

weed well let's see:
w: 100 oz
e: whatever i can get, 2 walks during my breaks at work
e: as close to plan as possible
d: i don't know what to do today
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:43 AM   #17  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Good morning everyone.

Michelle, I am so glad you're back on track. I am not surprised at all though. I knew you'd get it together.

Jeni, I just don't know what to say to you girl, man oh man I was so sorry to hear you were ill again. This is enough already. I'm glad the fever has broken and you're getting back to yourself. But for goodness sake, someone, please give this family a well-deserved break.

Shelby don't think of it as screwing up then. Because it's not. Think of it as PART of your plan. That THERE ARE GOING TO BE ROUGH PATCHES. Certain days are going to be better then others. You've just got to let there be more better days. My daughter will be leaving Sunday morning. I will miss her, she'll be back mid April for a week or so, spring break. It's funny because my parents never, ever not once mentioned my weight while I was so heavy. Although we don't see each other that often we do speak every day and she never asks me how much I've lost. Every now and then she'll ask me how I am doing and I know she means weight wise. And I just say good and we move on. I think more then I pleased them, they were just pleased that I am getting healthy.

Artsygirl, we are also up to a balmy 36 degrees or so. A regular heatwave. A 4 mile walk - that's great. Enjoy your art class. I wish we lived closer, but it could be worse. Also now that my kids are so much older they have their own lives with friends and constant school projects, they really need their weekends to do school work and stuff. But will definitely work on seeing the folks more often.

Paula, my husband would like to eat meat at every meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is so not happening. He's lucky if I make it once a month.

Suz, I'm glad you met up with your friend through myspace. My kids are so very into that and now they have discovered facebook.

Hang in there Holyterror. I am sorry you are going through a tough time with your DH. Hugs.

Hello to everyone else and welcome to all the new folks.

Today's weed:

W - 10 8 oz. glasses
E - today is sit ups day. Am going to add back a 2 mile walk today. We'll see how that goes.
E - under 1300 calories
D - of course my WEE and............

Have a great day everyone.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:25 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 235/205/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to check in...I went to the store and bought plenty of fruit and veggies. This weekend I made a lowfat chicken with rice and beans and lots of spice. I do so much better with food when it is spicy. I've been drinking my water and am heading off to the gym tonight to get in my elliptical workout.

I just wanted to wish everyone a good week and I can't wait to read everyone's success! I haven't lost any yet, but I know it's coming if I keep doing the right things.

My WEED:
W - I will continue to drink at least my 64 oz every day. More if possible.
E - my Turbo Jam is arriving soon and I'm going to add elliptical at least 3 times a week
E - I don't do a specific diet, but I will stick to plenty of fruits/vegetables, stay away from fast food, eat plenty of protein, and I will add more fiber to my diet.
D - I will not let small bumps in the road stop me from moving in the right direction. I tend to beat myself up for small slips, so I'm going to concentrate on staying positive.
pinkcashmere71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:46 AM   #19  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

Height: 5'6"

Unhappy

Hey girls...

Just coming here to get my hit of WEED - I'll come back and catch up with everyone during lunch.

W - 96 ounces
E - Gym day - 60 mins cardio, lower-body weights
E - 1200 calories
D - Ugh. I am really dragging today, girls. I have really been screwing up big time, and I feel like I'm on a downward spiral... so I guess my daily goal will be to figure out a way to get out of this cycle. I feel really horrible about my habits the past few days... seems like since the move, I can't get back into a normal pattern like I was in before. I feel bloated and fat and "ick."

**deep breath**

See you all at lunchtime, ladies - hope you're all having a better day than I am!
RowdyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Height: 5'4"

I went to the store today and bought some whole wheat pastas (I hope I like them) and lots of veggies. Spent way more money than usual. Why does healthy stuff have to cost so much money? I spent some time reading labels. I'm still lost when it comes to the labels. I read the calorie count and they sound good and then I read the ingredients and they sound bad. What's a person to do? I tried to stay away from the pre packages foods a much as possible. I still have to get my fruits. I really don't like Wal-Marts fruits.

I feel like I've been eating better. I really have to work on the exercise.

Today's weed:

W- drink at least 3 bottles
E- Get in my 20 minute walk
E- Eat healthy all day.
D- Finish my special order of cowboy vests. and get them in the mail. (I have an online costume site.)

Last edited by grammpaula; 02-20-2007 at 02:33 PM.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:37 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for all the welcomes girls. Gosh, there's so much to read up on! I don't have time right now, cuz I need to study for my Bio test, but I'll be back later today hopefully. Yesterday's WEED didn't go over so well. Here's to a new day...

W - at least 2 cups
E - none...today is my rest day
E - 1200 calories, and stay under fat limit
D - Yoga before bed. Even if it's a rest day, I can still be a little active!

Have a great day all!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #22  

ok so another lovely morning of dieting went well
W: already done with my 64 oz. i have been surprisingly getting in way more because since im done early in the day i end up drinking more out of thirst.
E: got on the treadmill for two minutes and got off the treadmill - just didnt wanna be on it anymore. I turned to FitTV and decided to work out with Gilad's Bodies in Motion for a half an hour and LOVED IT. without commercials it was twenty minutes but actually felt like a good workout.
E: trying to stay within my points today since im home all day with a break from school n work. gonna make some whole-grain pasta thats only 3pts per serving
D: have an in-class essay tomorrow that i havent begun to prepare for...grrrr why cant i major in dieting??

jcatron - when we first got the abLounge i thought it was gonna be so stupid but its pretty cool cuz youre totally focusing on your abs which keeps your hands free to do anything...i end up channel surfing and watching tv and the times flies!!i figured out if you do consecutive repitions then it ends up being a crunch every second and for ten minutes you end up doing 600 crunches - FEEL THE BURN!! i have abLounge2 but the new one looks pretty cool yet similar and more expensive. i recommend it

good luck everyone!!
Bean87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:59 PM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Default :carrot:

Hello everyone! Missed me? I promise I'm going to stop disappearing for weeks on end. It's just been really busy. But I missed you all. Good news: I GOT A APARTMENT! We move in this weekend! Bad news: I was in a car accident this morning. There are entirely too many stupid people behind the wheel of cars these days.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:03 PM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

eeek JL i hope you're doing ok and YAY on the new place
Old 02-20-2007, 08:40 PM   #25  
Calorie Counter

Suz, I know how you feel, once you loose your groove it is so hard to get it back. but I know you will do it!! Tomorrow is a new day, just take one step at a time.

Robin I am glad you are feeling up to adding 2 miles today, take care of those knees though!!

Holyteror, I hope you start getting the support you need at home.

Shari was anyone injured?? I hope all are okay. Congrats on the new apartment!! Im glad to see you back!!

Pinkc. and Paula~ I hate the cost of buying healthy food. I like getting it, but geez you would think that less processing means less overhead means less$$. Since I am always on a tight budget my healthy food will get put off for the less healthy (though less expensive) processed foods. I am feeling so blessed that I got a new job which will pay me more money/hour so I wont have to worry so much. (once my daycare cost goes down)

Bean, I think we may have to purchase an ablounge. I dont like the ab machines they have at the gym, so I could workout in the mornings for a while before I head to work.

Labonita, good luck on your test.

~I don't know if I am going to go to the gym tonight, I still have a bit of a cough and I don't want to push my lungs, but if I do go I will only put forth a 50% effort, keep my heart rate down, and just take a leisurely stroll on the elliptical and treadmill. Maybe I will go and do a light 30 minute workout. I am so glad that my fever is gone, but at least30% of the people I am training with are sick with this nastiness. AURGHHHHH I hate germs!!!!

Today was my first real day of training and getting to now a routine until May (when it changes) It is going to be nice not working in a restraunt. Its going to be really nice having a microwave and being able to take lean cuisenes for lunch!!! Plus the water cooler at work is going to be excellent!! I figure if I do my slimfast for breakfast, a lean cuisne for lunch apple and carrots for snack, then dinner after I get home I should be able to keep my calorie count down!!!!! With little or no temptations during the work week.

See ya in the morning
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:43 PM   #26  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i'm hoping so too, but if I don't start getting the support I'll just have to depend on myself for it. I can do it...I just gotta stay motivated...
Old 02-20-2007, 08:58 PM   #27  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Thanks HT.

Jeni, no one was hurt seriously. Both me and the other driver were alone in our cars. My knees are messed up but I can walk. The car was really damaged in the front but it took my mama less than two hours to get another car. She's great like that. She did my taxes tonight and that money is going towards my own car. I need one badly especially now since I'm going to be in my own place.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:11 PM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Holyteror, you can always count on us to support you. But it is just so much easier with help at home.

Shari, I am glad you are okay, but did you get your knees checked out?? I am glad you already have a replacement car.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:17 PM   #29  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

No, I didn't get checked out. Both knees hurt but only one has a cut on it...not deep, no stitches required but it's going to be a big bruise. and I am totally going to feel it all tomorrow.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:27 PM   #30  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

very interesting lent piggy bank....how much and how are ya doin it??