Old 03-12-2007, 03:08 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Brandy - I am trying to have no guilt, and mostly I don't. But we truely ate out 2-3 meals a day, I ate smaller portions so I feel good about that The mornings are a little tough, but I am loving the later light! We'll see when I have to start getting up the morning though!

So.. I am down to 219 this morning!!! I cannot believe it - I finally hit my goal! Now, onward and DOWNWARD! My next goal is 199

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #77  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Congrats Aimee!!!!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:57 AM   #78  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Aimee-Hooray for 219!!!!!

Today will be our first nice day of the year. We have a forecasted high of 69!!!!!!!! (And then we have snow forecasted for the weekend) I have a night off from teaching lessons and dont have my bible study either so except for my class I can enjoy the nice weather. I'm thinking me and the doggies will be taking a long walk.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #79  
used to be tofat

Check out my ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:47 PM   #80  

Brandy - omg! 1 pound to go, does it feel good that the losing part of this journey will be over? Next it's all about the maintenance! With the way you exercise, you will have no problems! Thanks for the nice compliment on my skin btw, I am a very lucky girl to have such a good complexion.

Today the car goes in to get fixed, yay!! It'll feel good knowing the car isn't so vulnerable.

Courtnie - thank you! Soon I'll be at 199.. I can feel it! heh.. I am drinking WAY more water with my new fancy water bottle!

-Aimee
Old 03-14-2007, 07:29 AM   #81  
used to be tofat

Its gonna be a great day! I am very excited to be only 1 pound away. Its kinda weird feeling too. I ended up taking the doggies out twice for walks yesterday so I racked up a total of 7 miles throughout the day. It was such a nice day and so fun to be able to take advantage of it.

Today I'll be babysitting my neice for the afternoon. I'm trying to find us something fun to do together. I may bake some healthy muffins with her. Not sure if I have everything I need though.

Aimee-So happy to hear your car is being fixed. The feeling of security is so important to your all around attitude so I'm glad it'll be back for you.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #82  

Brandy - how long have you been working on this weight loss thing? It's definitely gotta be a little shocking and totally weird to be so close to getting something that you've been working towards for a while. I'm definitely going to be lost I think.. I might have to start other hobbies. Yes the car IS fixed So now I don't feel so freaked out walking to the car when it's dark at work, that was the hugest thing for me.

Sounds like fun - baking muffins with your neice! Have fun!

I am off to get ready for work!

-Aimee
Old 03-14-2007, 11:06 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

Aimee- WAY TO GO!! YEE-HAW!!!! Congrats! I'm sure you will hit onederland in no time!

Brandy- I can't even imagine being 1lb away from your goal! You guys are an inspiration I really need right now considering I finally stepped on the scale t oday- 182 OUCH!!!!

My craft shows have kept me very busy. I have been making videos nono-stop (no order yet- just ones to use as demos). There is a ton of interest in my product. Many people commented that they wanted to do this for their kids graduation or mothers day/fathers day. I expect to hear from several in the next few weeks. I have enjoyed showing the product and meeting other crafters.

Well girls - I'm heading to bed. I'm beat. Was up until 2:30 last night and 1:30 for the last several nights before that. Bye!
fatBgone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:47 AM   #84  
used to be tofat

Morning ladies. Todays the day. I have the appt. with the hematologist at 11:30. I do hope I can have some of my questions answered.

Yesterday was fun. Trinity and I made muffins and went on a walk while it was still nice outside. I didn't get much help on the muffins until they were ready to eat, but she played in the kitchen while I mixed them up.

Aimee-Glad the car is done and things are getting back to normal on that front. I hit my high weight WAY back in 2005 while recovering from my ankle surgery. I got 10 of those pounds off that year and kept them off, last spring I made it to my goal but did a bad job of maintaining. SO, the real work starts now for me as I'm determined to do it better this time.

fatbegone-I'm so glad your videos are being so well received. They sound really neat and would be very good for milestone celebrations. You can get those extra pounds off. What are you going to do today to help? Change your diet for the day or increase your exercise or only drink water instead of juice/pop? Do one little thing.

Well, I have a busy morning so I'm off. Take care.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:01 PM   #85  
Starting Fresh

Congrats on the 1 more pound Brandy!!!!

I am down 1.2 today! but weigh in isn't until Saturday!

Hope everyone is having a good day - I am excited, my laptop is on its way to my house!
Old 03-16-2007, 05:52 AM   #86  
used to be tofat

Courtnie-Congratulations on the 1.2!!!!! You're in the 150's! How cool is that?? I hope shipping goes quickly and you have your laptop over the weekend. (not sure if they deliver on Saturdays up there.)

I feel horrid this morning. I didn't sleep well at all and if it wern't for my walking partner I'd still be in bed. As it is I'm drinking as much coffee right now so I can function on the walk. My dr. appt. was a no go. The dr. called and cancelled/rescheduled right as I was walking out the door. I'm more than a little dissappointed but what can you do. Next Thursday maybe things will go better. I have lots of errands planned for today to keep myself occupied.

I hope you ll have terrific, healthy days!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:46 PM   #87  
Starting Fresh

my laptop is close! its in victoria right now, so I just might get it today!

no, no mail on saturdays here and it totally sucks!

on an upside, down another .4 this morning, so 1.6 total, weigh in tomorrow is looking good I am going to feel so amazing when I get in the 140's. My mom seems to think I should aim for 145, thinks 130 is too low, but at 145 I am still considered over weight, lol

but I must say I am looking pretty good! and I finally fit into a lululemon hoodie, so I of course had to buy one! Do you guys have lululemon in the US?
Old 03-16-2007, 12:55 PM   #88  

Courtnie - yes they do! I've seen them in the Seattle area, and they were apparently opening a location in Cali and then New York. Congrats on the weight loss! Hope you laptop arrives today! If not - at least you'll have something to look forward to on Monday?

Brandy - sorry you are feeling so crappy At least you got a walk in, thats the good thing about having a workout buddy! Thats pretty short notice to cancel a doctor's appointment - normally they change a fee for cancelling on such short notice.. perhaps you should charge them? If only, eh?

fatBgone - busy girl! Don't worry about the scale, just get back on track with your eating! 80% of weight loss is from diet!

I started taking a new multivitamin, and man, its ROUGH getting used to it! It's making my tummy a little sore, and borderline feel like barfing. Stupid zinc! It takes my body time to adjust to having zinc in my multivitamin, phew.. hopefully it happens soon!

-Aimee
Old 03-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #89  
used to be tofat

Hey gals, hope you're all doing well. I'm finally starting to feel "awake". I had another groggy start. Not sure what did it this time as I had a good nights sleep. I have to get the house cleaned up today and teach a few lessons. I also have a few errands to run. I saw under my goal weight on the scale 2 days at the end of last week, but as usual I'm up from the weekend. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow..

Courtnie-Hope your puter arrived and you're loving it. I havent heard of that store but I'm in Michigan and we're not really cutting edge here. I think I'll look them up online to see what they have. Congratulations on your loss. You're doing great.

Aimee-My B12 makes me nauseaus also. I hate taking it, but knowing I'm naturally deficient in it I have no choice but to take it. I hope your body adjusts quickly.

I'm off to get my errands done. Have a great one!
Old 03-20-2007, 01:37 PM   #90  

Yikes! Sorry I haven't been around the past few days! I've had time to read, but thats all But here I am!!

Brandy - my body has adjusted, it seemed to help a LOT to take my multivitamin with lots of protein, and no more barfy feeling. You know how you pee vitamin b out and it's all yellow? I still have NOT reached that part yet, so I must have been severely lacking. Scary.

You are one busy girl! I totally dislike cleaning - altho I did clean my entire house because I had people come over on Saturday night, I did a really good clean so now my place is clean until the next people come over heh.

I somehow feel like I'm NOT dieting these days - like yesterday I had a great breakfast, good snack, good lunch, even a good dinner. It was my evening snack that killed me, or snackS rather. I had a chocolate bar, some of Josh's french fries and my friend brought me a mini cinnamon bun. Bad bad me! I feel motivated and by the end of the day it's gone. I have to get more serious otherwise I am just not going to hit 199 by May!

Alright, I think thats all I've gone for now.. have a good one gals!

-Aimee