Old 01-13-2007, 08:36 AM   #46  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

Height: 5'6"

Just wanted to pop in and say HEY
I'm still around and still going. Haven't had time to read, let alone post much. Maybe I can get caught up this weekend with it being a 3-day weekend

It is a rainy, miserable day. We have been threatened with ice storms but I think it will all stay north of us (all the bad weather usually does). My workout hasn't been great this week, only 3 of the five days but I did get out and still losing, that's all that matters. I will be busy catching up on house work that seems to get neglected during the week

Everyone have a great day!!
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:49 PM   #47  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone!! Spanky and Jenny I am glad to see you guys are still around. Monday we will be starting a week 3 thread.

Shari everything is happening so crazy fast for you guys. Just imagine how many calories packing and moving is going to burn!!!

Aud thanks for the b-day wishes.

We did not end up going to the Y, but We are taking the kids next week to go swimming!!!! We went for an early dinner, I was going to be so good, but I ended up with a 4 oz steak 4 scallops, a baked potato (will all the fixins) Plus my salad was HUGE. I did say no to the dinner roll though. Then DH told me Sam (the myspace guy) was going out for drinks, and did I want to join him, I though sure going for A drink isn't so bad. <Shaking my Head which is pounding> I had a drink with dinner too which I could drink 10 of with out feeling anything. Then When we got with friends Will ordered me an "Alabama Slammer" which was fruity and red and good and almost filled to the top with Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin, and 2 other types of Alcohol. I felt good after one, I figured 2 would be way to much for me so I had a Tequila sunset (I LOVE MY TEQUILA!) Then we decided to forgo the shopping trip we had planned and stay longer so I got another "Alabama Slammer" OMG I haven't felt that way since I was 21 (+ we HAD to go to Walmart to get a birthday present for his grandmother to give his cousin she won't drive in the snow.) I was stumbling though Walmart at 9:45. In short I had too much fun with only 4 drinks!! Then after we picked up the kids, they did not want to sleep so that ruined the "after party" if you KWIM I have to renew my drivers License to day since they are closed tomorrow and monday AND plus I have to work

BTW my dad bought me an MP3 player (not an expensive one) but I am so excited to get my workout music and start at the gym

And I talked to Sam and he is happy with his liquid diet, he said it is for Lent(sp?) (sorry if I spelled it wrong guys). He lost 40 pounds a few years ago on it. But I told him to call me when it is over, I told him he is welcome to come here and share stories there are men scattered thoughout. I also told him about Charles and Gary. His mom and sister were talking to me about what I have been doing (its nice to get compliments!) and I told them to come here because I would not have gotten as far as I have without you ladies and :3fc: And Robin, his mom (she has lost 100 pounds over the past 5 or 6 years) Had the same problem with blood pressure and cholestorol as you and they don't know the reason why. (she started at 350) so you aren't the only one this has happened to.

Have a Happy Healthy day everyone I better go before I babble more.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:08 AM   #48  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Happy Birthday Jeni!!!!

Happy 30 big ones Jeni!!!!! I hope you have an incredible day. And I hope this coming year brings you closer to fulfilling your hopes and dreams. Love ya to pieces, Robin

rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:47 AM   #49  
Calorie Counter

Thank you!!
Old 01-14-2007, 12:09 PM   #50  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

Happy Birthday!!!!!
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:21 PM   #51  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Happy Birthday Jeni!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:17 AM   #52  
Calorie Counter

Thanks ladies!! It's been a good day so far today. Feeling a little old and and a little crabby. My mom didn't bother calling me today so I am a little sad. But my dad. . . he called, stopped by work, and gave me a hug. He made me feel loved!!! Even bought me a birthday present, he bought me an MP3 player (although I knew about it it felt good to get it.) DH of course took me out on Friday to celebrate, Makie woke me up singing Happy Birthday. . . Tommy gave me a head butt (his version of a kiss). I got so many things from my co-workers, and I got a balance ball and resistance band kit. BUT ALAS my Seahawks lost today. So now my season is over.

I have high hopes of getting a call about that job next week, two people I know got rejection letters on Friday (although they didnt make it to the interview part) I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:09 AM   #53  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

Hello, girls!

I am only just catching up on the thread... it was a crazy weekend. Good, but crazy!

And a very, VERY Happy Belated Birthday to our Jeni!

New chat thread starts today! Look for Week 3!
RowdyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:14 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 246

Happy belated Birthday.

I hope all is wll with everyone. I have the day off and I am going sledding with the kids. Hubby, who hates the cold and is sick is not going. I am the thrill seeker in the family. I love flying down the hills. I just hate the panting as I climb up them. Some of it I think is also due to altitude, but mostly the extra fat. This is a great motivator to losing. Also, I really want to learn how to water ski since I know summer will return! I think sheeding the weight will help.

I am going to weigh in tomorrow at work. I'll let you know how it is going. My bra isn't as tight and my wedding ring keeps slipping, good signs right!
worldsbestmom5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:22 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 246

Default Happy dance

Yahoo! 3 whole pounds! I haven't been doing everything right either.
Went to yoga today and did 1 mile on the eliptical. need more water.

I hope all is well. I have a ton to do.
worldsbestmom5 is offline   Reply With Quote