Old 01-29-2007, 03:03 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Brandy - congrats on your 2.5 pounds! You are almost to goal! 10.5 pounds to go!! Your test results come back this week, and then you can hopefully rest easy!

Courtnie - No Chinese food this Friday! Those 3 pounds will definitely be gone plus some.. don't worry!

This week I'm adding fruit and some whole wheat products back into my diet, oh and definitely adding some popcorn! So far so good!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:37 AM   #122  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Courtnie-I can always expect at least 2.5 pounds after Chinese. The question for me is how many days they'll stick around. At least you know why its up and its just a matter of time before your body gets all that sodium out of the system.

Aimee-Hope the add ins go well for you. I cant go without my bananas and apples. Congratulations on being the smallest in your family!!!! You must feel fabulous.

I'm up and dressed for my walk, just waiting for the time I'm supposed to meet my buddy. (I'm taking this time to enjoy my coffee as well) It is snowing lightly so I think it'll be beautiful out as long as the wind isn't to strong.

I went to build a bear workshop yesterday and had a blast making a stuffed bunny and then dressing her. It was much more fun than expected. All my students were loving her yesterday.

Not much planned for today. Needs to get my allergy shot, teach this afternoon, and have a bible class this evening but my morning/early afternoon is open. Maybe I'll go looking for cute shoes while I'm in town for my shot.

Have a great day.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:15 PM   #123  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

its startng to go away still up 1-2

one more day girls! hope your all doing well

I am hoping for a weigh in thursday, to see my final results for the month!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:39 PM   #124  

So my January weight loss was 10 pounds! Today is my WI day and I am weighing in at 223. Thats a 1 pound loss.

Brandy - did you get any shoes? Now that I've returned my shoes I noticed that my current work shoes actually ARE starting to fall apart, so I shall start my quest for new shoes soon. Did you get any of those test results back?

Courtnie - did your scale finally drop those 2 pounds?

I'm pretending to be patient while I wait for my bf to get home, he woke up with a headache and went for a walk... he's been gone for 2 hours. Its a good way to deal with the headache, but I want to go too!! And now he's not going to come with me for my run.. Although you know whats super cute? Since I told him I can only have whole wheat grains he's been buying ONLY whole wheat things - including crackers - which I don't like anyways. He's just too sweet sometimes.

-Aimee
Old 02-01-2007, 03:05 PM   #125  
Fat-be-gone

hey guys!!!

aimee- i saw ur post on another thread. You've lost 10 pounds on SB?!?! Way to go!!!!! it's always awesome when your bf helps u out. I just learned the other day that my bf sabotages me some times because he doesn't want other guys like me when I'm "hot". He's so silly sometimes!!!!

courtnie- is that ur new do?? I like it. Very cute pic!!

brandy - what's been going on with the drs?????

the only news I have had is I finally lost 5 pounds on WW (and it only took me 4 weeks.....I am so lazy). It's gonna be a hectic next couple of days with eating and all because me and the bf are moving. Don't know when I'll get a chance to work out. Guess I'll have to try to fit it in somewhere.

take care guys!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:51 PM   #126  

Rosario - Congrats on the weight loss! 5 pounds in 4 weeks is really good! Moving is working out! Just do lots of the lifting and you are set!

My bf used to not want me to diet, but when he discovered that I was more happy.. he pretty much had no choice. I really appreciate him for that. I honestly couldn't do it without him. I did have to do a LOT of reassuring at first though.

i have to drive my bf to work.. bbl!

-Aimee
Old 02-01-2007, 05:31 PM   #127  

Do you gals think we should do monthly weight loss threads? We have kinda dwindled though.. your thoughts?

-Aimee
Old 02-02-2007, 12:24 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

Way to go Aimee! I personally need an excercise challenge. I have not gotten motivated for this yet.

I weighed in today at 188.6. My starting weight of 201 was on Dec 29th, so I guess I'll be pretty happy with this.

Brandy - where are you? I hope you dr appointment went well!

Courtney - I like your new pic too!
fatBgone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:58 AM   #129  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals-sorry to stay away but I've had a rough few days. My drs. appt did not go well. Basically I learned I need to see a neurologist and that one of my test results was lost! Needless to say I was not amused and will be dr. shopping as soon as this gets calmed down a bit. SO, next week I have a opthalmologist appt. to see if/how much vision I've lost on Mon. I'm seeing my normal optometrist Tues. just to discuss everything with someone I trust and get a name for a 2nd opinion, and Fri. I see a neurologist who I'm sure will order MORE tests. This all has effected my headache tremendously and I'm finding it very hard to function throughout the day. I'm going to a chiropractor this afternoon to see if he can alleviate the headache.

Wow, bet you weren't expecting all that!?

Ro-Congrats on the 5 pounds!!! You've certainly earned it.

Aimee-10 pounds in a month is wonderful.

fatbgone-12 pounds!!

Courtnie-cute new pic. Your hair does look awesome.

Well, my weight loss for January sounds really impressive at 13 pounds, (yesterday I weighed in at 138) but I'm not feeling to great about it since most of that was lost because of anxiety and loss of appetite. I'd rather it be a healthy loss. Hopefully February will be better.

I'd like a monthly thread. You all have been very supportive and its been nice meeting you. Lets see what we can do for February.

OK, gonna brave the cold for a walk. I'll be back later.

Last edited by ArtsyGirl; 02-02-2007 at 08:00 AM.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #130  
Starting Fresh

yah thats my new do

so no chinease today but I have vietmease! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

The scale was down to 161.6 yesterday and was 165.2 this morning, so I dunno even wanna know whats it gonna say tomorrow...

3 weeks no with no real weight in
Old 02-02-2007, 10:50 PM   #131  

fatBgone - I started training for a 10km run, and then a 12km run which is 4 weeks after that. Definitely a good challenge - gives me something to aim for. Plus when you've already registered it's hard to not do it when its cost you 40 bucks!

Brandy - poop. thats how I feel about your doctors appointment. Keep taking care of your body.. eat MORE! I sure hope all the appointments go well.. you are definitely in my thoughts!

Courtnie - no more eating out lady! It's pure evil! You gotta shake up that diet to get your body all confused and it'll get confused and you'll lose more!

So we should start a monthly thread - any name ideas?

-Aimee
Old 02-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #132  
Starting Fresh

hmmm ideas....
Old 02-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #133  

Brandy- know what I can't understand? They couldn't call and tell you this so you could be getting an appointment with a neurologist set up? Doctors waste SO much time! That totally sucks! Hang in there!

Wow - combine all of our weight losses for January. That is quite a nice little sum!

I am going to mix it up for my body on Superbowl Sunday. I don't think I am eating enough - I did buy some nuts though. I need to eat a handful. I will definately increase my calories Sunday - I won't go crazy or anyhting, but my son and I always have to eat chicken wings (and other junk food, but I gong to just stay with the wings) during the game. Anyone have a low fat recipe for wings? It's the darn sauce that gets you!
Old 02-03-2007, 12:28 AM   #134  

p.s. Wow Aimee- I'm impressed! I don't know if I could even walk that far
Old 02-03-2007, 01:59 AM   #135  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...04#post1559204

See the top link gals.. I started a new thread!

-Aimee