Old 01-04-2007, 02:53 PM   #31  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

juice and cookies have the same amount of calories and id rather eat the cookies haha, thanks! ttys!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:15 PM   #32  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hey Courtnie-be careful in your exercise session tomorrow. I know they say you can do it, but I always feel horrible the day after if I try any kind of cardio. I agree-cookies/juice is there really a decision?? The cookies would win hands down.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:23 PM   #33  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Count me in on the sushi bandwagon! Actually egg roll...

Today has not been a good day so I'm tempted to buy an egg roll, but I won't...why? Not because I've committed to eating healthy food but because I'm too damn lazy to go to shoprite and park and...go in...and wait in line...and pay...ugh... Can you believe thinking about that made me sleepy? So no egg roll for me.
I just tallied up my food from yesterday and it totalled to 1753!!! Oh man. I thought it was pretty spare what I ate yesterday and I thought I finally reached the balance where I can eat enough and not feel hungry and it turns out that it was high anyway. MAN.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:58 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I am not daring to go enter anything into fitday just yet... I'm sure it's going to be higher than I'd normally like. Plus last night I stopped at starbucks for a low fat Cinnamon Dolce Latte, it was so good.. so so good. SO good. Thank goodness I am not walking by there on my way to or from work today!

Rosario - I haven't heard anythign about The Hills yet, I am still in Real World Denver. Its slightly addicting. I prefer the marathons of those! I am stuck around 230 so I hear your pain, we should team up and blow those numbers outta the water!

I am now craving REALLY good thai food, realllllly good thai food. Fortunately for me I can't find any good stuff around Vancouver area, Seattle has so many good thai restaurants! We are thinking of heading there in a month or so.. so I better get back into running to compensate for it!

So I did jump on my scale, and it said 231, phew! Down 1! Like I said tho, my body is releasing a LOT of water... I just got home from a short walk, I only made 15 minutes before I thought my bladder would explode.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:22 PM   #35  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

Yep, I need to commiserate with y'all!

I hopped on the scale today for the first time in a while, and I'm up four as well. Gotta love the holidays and stress eating. So I'm out to lose five by my birthday, which is January 30th. I will NOT be overweight when I turn 34. Rawr, and all that.
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:31 PM   #36  
Starting Fresh

I only got about half a bag done and then my blood clotted I don't think they hit the vein quite right... I keep donating though, even though it doesn't always work out.

I ate my fudgeo cookies tho!

I want thai! mmmm there is this place here, it is pretty good.. it might be vietimains, anyway its good! so come visit Aimee! good sushi too
Old 01-04-2007, 05:07 PM   #37  

So I put everything into fitday, and the end total was 1650, 34% fat. Not so great, but totally could be worse. Today isn't going to be better unless I don't eat for the rest of the day, today I caved and had TWO lindor chocolates ! I gotta eat super low fat for the rest of the day, lots of veggies and fruit for me! Phew - this is hard!

Courtnie - I'm definitely up for Thai, but no sushi for me. I guess I ate too much of it in the past and I don't really like it anymore. You come here

-Aimee
Old 01-04-2007, 06:16 PM   #38  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
Courtnie - I'm definitely up for Thai, but no sushi for me. I guess I ate too much of it in the past and I don't really like it anymore. You come here
Im on the next boat! meet me at the ferry! lol
Old 01-04-2007, 06:43 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey Ladies,
Mind if I joing in? I actually havn't faced the scale post holiday yet. My weekly weigh in fell on Christmas eve, and new years eve so I missed both. I am scarred. I don't even want to look at the one at home but I know I want to be back to where I was or better by the end of the month. What kind of plans are you all following? I have been doing ww forever and its so slow and hard for me but I just need to follow the plan and I knw it will work. I just always seem to give in and cheat grrrr!!! so I need jump start so that I keep the scale going down!
I think I transfered all my holiday snacking to regualr food snacking. bad move. I threw all the cookies out yesterday, so no more excuses for snacking or over indulging.
Jennie
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:02 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Jennie--I threw out the cookies, too! Welcome. Regardless of whether or not you gained over the holidays, you need to remember that you've lost a LOT of weight already! A couple extra pounds to lose at this point is NOT something that should bring you down.

Okay, so the cookies are gone. Did you buy some healthy food for your regular meals? If not, go get that done. Then get some exercise. Before you know it, you'll be back on track!!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:26 AM   #41  

Courtnie - you aren't here yet! I waited at *the* ferry terminal and nothing! heh.

Throw out food? OMG! I can't even imagine... although I may have to resort to that with all the rumballs and shortbread in this house. Both of which I don't like. You are brave brave women!

I have something kinda gross to ask you gals.. is it possible for your body to "store" uhm... poo? I feel like I've been going ALL day long! Not so happy with it, it's a little embarrassing at work, I just prefer to do it in my own house. I'm so weird with body functions!

-Aimee
Old 01-05-2007, 07:54 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

I have done my after holiday weigh in this morning and I am happy to report no weight gain. I am a little dissappointed in myself for not reaching my new years goal. I am setting a new goal, my last 11 lbs. by Valentines Day.
Terrie

Last edited by gettingsmaller; 01-05-2007 at 07:55 AM. Reason: spelling
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:14 AM   #43  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
I have something kinda gross to ask you gals.. is it possible for your body to "store" uhm... poo? I feel like I've been going ALL day long! Not so happy with it, it's a little embarrassing at work, I just prefer to do it in my own house. I'm so weird with body functions!

-Aimee
Aimee, not sure what it is, could be all that water you've been drinking. It tends to have a laxative like effect on people. Any additional fiber after a period of not eating fiber will get you going. I have the same problem so I can definitely commiserate!
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:44 AM   #44  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

I am SOOOO in!!!! I got on the scale today and I lost 4.4 lbs so im pretty happy!! Im doing WW again and I got a few girls from work doing it with me, so I think It will be easier this time!!!

Hey Rosario!!! How ya doing girl?? I know, im bad..I havent been on here for so long!! I gotta stop doing that! I ended up gaining all my weight back that I lost last year!! AHHHH
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

So far, I'm down 2 pounds! Still have 6 to go to get over the Christmas gain, but I'm half-way to my January goal!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote