Old 12-22-2006, 02:26 PM   #46  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi 100percent-posted at the same time!!!

D= Daily goals, not even necessarily weight related. Most days my D is to get the house clean or a load of laundry done....or D is to keep up with WEE. Sometimes it just is my goal not to kill anyone that day
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:43 AM   #47  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Hello, a real quick check in. I have 2, count em 2 parties today. I am scared. But I am going to ask myself before each and every bite - "Is it worth it?? That's what I've been doing lately. For the first time in my life I actually THINK before I eat. It helps me to slow down and make better choices and eat less and keep high calorie foods to a minimum. And sometimes I dedice yeah it is worth it. And that's okay, it's progress for me, big progress.

I know you're sick of hearing about my stupid scale, but nevertheless - according to UPS" tracking my scale arrived at my home at 4:09 yesterday afternoon. But guess what - IT DIDN'T. I DON"T HAVE IT, NEVER GOT IT. I WAS HOME. WHO THE **** HAS IT? WHERE IS IT? I WANT IT. I have no recourse at all, UPS is not in operation again til TUESDAY. I AM NOT HAPPY.

Definitley needing me some weed now. Oh and my goals for today, that too:

W- lots, but not as much as usual, too busy.
E- see above W
E- , yup I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Please let me make good choices, and not overeat terribly
D- Get through the day and night without overeating too badly and to be able to breathe in my undergarment. Program 911 into my cell, just in case I fail miserably on both accounts.

Have a great and fantastic weekend everybody.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:46 AM   #48  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Robin, that sucks!! I cant even imagine what I would do. If any package was delivered to the wrong person.

Suz, Running a mile by July is a great goal!! just make sure and clear it through your doctor.

Michelle, I can't imagine going shopping and not getting diapers!!

Everyone else,

Okay really quick, yesterday I worked 9-5 then christmas shopped with the kids until 10. But since stupid me left the list at home I have to go and get more this morning. I am waking up my family in 15 minutes to get ready. Then I work 2-11. Wish me luck in my shopping endeavor!!!

Oh yeah, both kids caught my nasty cold, and I thought I was doing good about it. But we will be okay.

Another oh yeah, DH brought my scale out of hiding (okay it wasn't hidden very well in the first place) and the scale moved!!!!! first time all month. I am now 161!!!!! 2 pound loss since I hid the damn thing. Maybe I can get down to 158 by new years!!! (I am not holding my breath though!!!)
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:50 AM   #49  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi girls, kinda quiet around here last few days.

Jeni-the scale moved!!! Yay for you!! About time! You've been working so hard! That's awesome girl!

Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, maybe I'll pop back in tonight or maybe not until after Monday, so until then, God Bless and Happy holidays, let's enjoy them and not stress too much about calories/fat/carbs and just remember what its really all about. Love you all so much, I know I wouldn't still be on here if it werent for all of you! xoxoxoxox
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:18 AM   #50  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all my friends.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:14 PM   #51  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I hope all of my weightloss pals had/are having a fantastic holiday!

rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote