Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 06:03 PM   #76  
julie

S/C/G: 239/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'2

today i have done horrible eating all in site. i know why and it's because my husband wants to bring our puppy back to the breeder because our child is too rough with him. i am sad to see him leave so i have been eating so i won't think about losing the puppy.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:50 AM   #77  

First time post here and, eugh, it's a good one!

Yesterday, I went to my boyfriend's house. I spent Christmas over there and we had a load of load of food laid out buffet style for the Christmas period. (I let myself have Christmas Eve- Boxing Day "diet mind" free). But, suprise suprise, it's still all there when I come over. So I eat it. Because it's there. And, then, he decides he's sick of sweet things so orders in pizza as well and gives me some of it because "Well, it's your pizza too". And it ate it. Because it was there.

Eugh. Perfect timing too. Usually I would compensate by being extra good today and tomorrow but I have dinners out definitely tomorrow and probably today. I think I'll be skipping this Friday's weigh in....
Old 12-29-2006, 10:28 AM   #78  

Hi everyone! This week have been so busy. I did not overeat over Xmas, and this week I have been so busy I can't get myself to think about food at all.
Anyway, Atkins is working wonders for me, the thing with the small meals is really working, for a few days, in a long time I have not been thinking about food all day and actually went to the gym three times this week.
I am going to be moving and working this weekend so that would be enough exercise.
Good luck and plenty of binge free time
God Bless.!
Old 01-06-2007, 12:20 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 119/115/104

Height: 5'1''

OMG this thread has made me feel so much better. I just joined this site and I am currently 15 lbs heavier than my lowest weight, and it's due to binge eating. I often struggle with binging, especially late at night. I think my problem is both that I try to be good during the day so eat too little and wind up deprived later and that I eat when I'm depressed. Gaining weight makes me feel depressed, which only makes me binge and gain more. This Christmas season has been the worst. I used it as an excuse to eat all day, even if I wasn't hungry. I'm not sure what my worst binge was but I know I've eaten an entire box of cereal in one sitting, not to mention everything else I ate that day. I always feel disgusted with myself afterwards. I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who struggles with this. I can't begin to tell you how much it helps. Since I do most of my eating at night my new goal is to stop eating at 9pm, and hopefully move it earlier if I'm successful. I want to thank all of you who post here for your honesty and inspiration. I wish you the best of luck!~@!~@
Old 01-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #80  

S/C/G: BMI:32.1/27.1/24.6

I totally let my emotions take over Saturday evening, and I ate because of it. And that continued all through Sunday. I know WHY I binged, I just have to try and work through or AVOID the situations that cause the bingeing. Ugh. I am so angry.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:39 PM   #81  
Uggg... I goofed again.

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'3"

I have read all through this thread and must say that it is insightful. I am coming to the realization that I binge, I just don't want to admit it to myself. I suppose I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. It seems that I do it more so when I've decided to go on a "diet". Go figure.
Thanks for writing, I know I'll keep reading.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:24 PM   #82  

Height: 5'3''

I went on a massive raisin and cereal binge this week. I have a weak spot with raisins and I don't know why.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:20 PM   #83  

S/C/G: BMI:32.1/27.1/24.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeightOnMyMind View Post
I went on a massive raisin and cereal binge this week. I have a weak spot with raisins and I don't know why.
But still, that's far healthier than my ice cream binges.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:50 PM   #84  

After reading some of these posts I feel not so alone. After about five years of not drinking soda, I had a little taste of orange soda. Shouldn't have done it! I drink at least two to three glasses a day now and today finally cut myself off from it. Time to put that water cooler to work! Oh and not to mention having a full box of mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer - thanks mom! Lol.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:13 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissH View Post
But still, that's far healthier than my ice cream binges.
It's still bad to me, the sugar and such.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:42 AM   #86  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 300/235/190

Height: 5'7

Today was a massive binge and it was also "day 1" lol

I had a medium cheese pizza.
2 small bags of chip.
2 cans of coke(orange soda and ginger ale)
1 apple pie bar (like the ones at mcdonalds only this one is from thepizza place)

I also had sme mini receeses.

I did eat a normal size breakfast and lunch.

I was just angry at myself...stressed...needed a bbreak....had a headache....and when dinner time hunger came I just went wild.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:44 AM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempleBody View Post
Today was a massive binge and it was also "day 1" lol

I had a medium cheese pizza.
2 small bags of chip.
2 cans of coke(orange soda and ginger ale)
1 apple pie bar (like the ones at mcdonalds only this one is from thepizza place)

I also had sme mini receeses.

I did eat a normal size breakfast and lunch.

I was just angry at myself...stressed...needed a bbreak....had a headache....and when dinner time hunger came I just went wild.
Tomorrow is a new day. Just start it fresh and try your best.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:37 AM   #88  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

So last night our entire group of friends went out to Fire and Ice and threw a surprise welcome back party for our friend who just had breast reduction surgery (complete with boob cake and before and after boob cookies with little chocolate chip nipples, presented while singing "Happy boob job to you, happy boob job to you..." I adore my friends). I had only eaten about 500 calories for bfast and lunch in preparation, but I still went a little further than I intended to - fire and ice is DANGEROUS, plus the beautiful boys behind the counter let me come back and cook... a low cut shirt will do wonders. At any rate, the one who just had surgery kind of sort of knows I struggle w/ purging, in that I've never REALLY admitted it to her but she's confronted me and I haven't TOTALLY denied it. Thats as good as I can get for now... anyway. Toward the end of our time at the restaurant she asked if I wanted to go to the bathroom w/ her, which I really appreciated... kept me from even having the temptation. Then I managed to stay at the afterparty (without cake and only one of the after cookies) long enough that I wouldn't be able to purge anyway. I was proud of myself - someday I'll have the willpower to stop it on my own, but for now manipulating the situation so i CAN'T is working pretty well.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:25 AM   #89  
Here I go...AGAIN!

S/C/G: 378/355/190

Height: 5'10"

Well I did really bad Saturday. I went to a birthday party and they were giving out extra pieces of cake because I had too much. It is this awesome cake I rarely get so I had two pieces. Then I decided to go to McD's at 5 with hubby, and I ordered 12 Mcnuggets, a fry and a regular coke. Then two hours later we went to another party and I had two pieces of pizza hut pizza, a breadstick, candy, and two pieces of cake AGAIN. Sunday wasn't much better. We went to the movies and I had popcorn and pretzel bites, also M&M's. Two more pieces of cake....and then Mexican for dinner (I had the three course combo). Let me just say I am mad at myself but today when I weighed I hadn't gained weight, so I am back OP anyways and ready to recommit.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:11 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 188

Height: 5'2"

Hello. This is such a great page. I've always been ashamed of my binges and although I still am, I feel at east talking about with fellow bingers. Today I had Wendy's cheeseburger combo with fries, then I had a huge salad from corner bakery for dinner and I'm polishing off a small cake that I bought yesterday - yes, that's right - yesterday. I went out and bought a 1/8 sheet cake and I ate half last night and finishing the other hald tonight.

I really need to stop this binging!
Closed Thread