Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 07:58 PM   #166  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

wow i haven't been here for so long! My exams are OVER as of tomorrow, yaaay! (celebrate!) So i decided to come here again and start concentrating on the weight loss that i've been neglecting lately. Although funnily enough i haven't put on any weight because i haven't been obsessed by it if you know what i mean. No binges since my exams!!! Except i've had chocolate now and again when i got really stressed about them. But a girl needs her chocolate!

Hope everyone's been ok today on the binge front! Hope everyone's doing well with their weight loss too. Luv ya all lots! xx
Old 06-28-2006, 12:49 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

The curtain closes on Cyber Purgers III. Please line up for the unpredictable thrill ride of a sequel, Cyber Purgers IV. Come join us (you lurkers too ~ I see you!!)
Closed Thread