Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 08:43 AM   #46  
dgpebbles

well I'm back to 3 days binge free after 2 bites of my daughters cherry pie the other day...yesterday was a great day of eating..I didn't even have my sugar-free fudge pop that I always crave...Ice cream is my weakness so I have a sugar-free fudge (only 50 calories)almost everyday to keep me from bingeing or going after the real thing....

Have a great clean eating weekend
Old 06-03-2006, 09:31 AM   #47  
New Beginning, New ME!

S/C/G: 162/133/125

Height: 5'4"

I'm doing OK....not binging but on borderline of a binge and just "enjoying food" to me a binge is when i don't CARE what i put in my mouth...as in I will stuff ANYTHING in there just to be eating. When i am eating something and say to myself "ok if you have one more of those that will be considered a binge" I figure i have control of it and so its not a binge. its just a conscience stupid eating choice, brought on by hubby buying my one craving during TOM.

Schedule hasn't had time to be introduced yet really...Monday though I will be on that and get it working for me. I am hoping that it will keep me from "impulse eating" like saying " well im bored lets see what i can eat" If i have something I am supposed to DO at that time then i wont be bored. Starting monday I am putting myself on it strictly.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:44 PM   #48  

Hi girls. How is everyone doing? The week is almost up.

I'm back on track too after my binge the other day.

Only 6 more days until I have my son!
Old 06-04-2006, 04:29 AM   #49  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Good morning!

Ok, I was binge free on Friday and Saturday - binge free but not eating well. And a bit too much....
I hope I will get my motivated again- itīs all so messy here and I am tired...

I hope everybody is having a nice Sunday!

Kate
Old 06-04-2006, 09:51 AM   #50  

Height: 5'-2"

Donna, we've missed you! You're doing great, hon... keep it up!!

LeaLee, that's how I think of a binge, too. I made some bad choices yesterday, but I counted them in my calorie journal and stayed within my range.
I'm hoping to make some better choices today.

MyThreeTots, I'm glad you're doing well! You must be getting anxious/excited!

Kate, come on, hon. You can do this. Make some time to be good to yourself. Have a nap to catch up on your sleep or go to bed earlier. Fatigue is a killer for us bingers. Hang in there...
Old 06-04-2006, 10:16 AM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaLee
to me a binge is when i don't CARE what i put in my mouth...as in I will stuff ANYTHING in there just to be eating. .
Me too.

It sounds like you're doing great--none of that sounded like a binge to me at all. You are doing great. I love coming on here and seeing all the inspiration.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:17 AM   #52  

Ellis, so you food-journal, too? Do you find it keeps you on track? I started a food journal and it's this great big emotional mess. But I'm hoping it will help in the long run. So...you do keep track of calories? Do you mind if I ask a question: About how many do you eat in a day? You don't have to tell me if you don't want.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:33 AM   #53  

Mel, I don't mind at all. For me, it really is all about calories in verses calories burned. I'm allowed 1700-2000 calories a day. If I stick to it (WHEN I stick to it!), it ensures me a weight loss of 1 or 2 pounds a week. A good safe loss, you know?
Yes, the journaling definitely keeps me on track. I'm just so darned lazy... I often don't do it. But when I do, THAT'S when I stay on track and lose weight.
Today is my second day in a row tracking again. And I feel good.
My depression makes it really hard to stay on track, but I'm happy that I've managed to lose these 13 pounds over the last four months. That's a good start for me.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:44 AM   #54  
dgpebbles

I also count calories and log food..I use fit day and I write everything I eat in a notebook along with my water intake and what exercise I did for the day...I have not missed loging a day sine I started on 12-19-06...It really helps you so stay focused on how your doing....

anyway I'm still on track and have not binged but I did come close last night when my friend called and wanted to go eat *** *****...I was strong and said no....
Old 06-05-2006, 06:10 AM   #55  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Good morning!

Ok, I am tired but binge free!

My food choices arenīt so 100% healthy, but I guess that will change tomorrow because today is a bank holiday here. And I am doing not so good on bank holidays and Sundays.

But I am back on track! And I really would appreciate if the weather would be back on track again- I had to unpack my winter clothes again. Itīs cold here and itīs constantly raining since a few weeks. I am not longing for hot weather, but a little bit sunshine would be great.

Iīll be busy today and I will draw a food plan and a schedule for the next days. Maybe it helps- or maybe itīs just an opportunity to use my color pens again.

I hope everyone is having a nice day,
a lot of for you,

Kate

Coffee , I need more coffee....
Old 06-05-2006, 07:48 AM   #56  
dgpebbles

ok so yesterday I broke down and we all shared a *** ***** desert at the resturant when we went out to eat..at least the good thing is I didn't eat the whole thing and we shared but boy was it a huge desert...so I'm now back at day one today....I hope I now have it out of my system..
Old 06-05-2006, 08:16 AM   #57  

Good going, ladies! I'm starting a new thread... see you there, all!
Closed Thread