Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 10:07 PM   #31  

ellis woo hoo for you girl!! congrats on the 2.5 you are rocking at this weight loss thing!! it is too much to gather we are BOTH actually doing this at the same time! keep it up girl i'm looking for a loss this week too!

so, dare i say it and risk jinxing myself?? oh heck, let me throw caution to the wind...... i didn't binge this week!!!

everyone is trying so hard. keep up the great work everyone!!
Old 05-11-2006, 06:18 AM   #32  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I forgot to say well done ellis

And Kate, hope you get those clouds cleared soon!

I did ok yesterday, even though we went to a pub which does the BEST food I ate dinner beforehand and then hid the menus that were on our table!

Jodi - I've just been sent an e-mail with the quote in your siggy, I thought it was great!! I've put it in my "quotes" collection!

Oh and ellis, here's the bridesmaid dresses I want My frock is in a thread called "More Dresses" in UK chicks. It's the second dress (there's 3 pictures of it).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bridesmaids2.jpg (47.5 KB, 408 views)
Old 05-11-2006, 08:16 AM   #33  

Height: 5'-2"

Thanks, 2Frus.
Oh, my gosh... I LOVE the bridesmaid dresses! And get OUT! Is that YOU in the wedding dresses!? Every time I look at your avatar, I just assume you look like Animal. You are BEAUTIFUL, girl! And slim! I love the dress you've chosen. And I love the comments about the first dress.
Thanks for sharing, hon. You're going to have a lovely wedding.

Thanks, Jodi! And congratulations to you, too, hon! Yeah, so bizarre that we're losing. It's like the freakin' Twilight Zone.

Kate, good going, girl!!
Have you read the book, "Killing the Buddha"? It's a neat book with some great stories...
Meditation is so hard. I haven't done any this week... I'm just so darned lazy.

Tyler, keep it up... you're doing great!!!

Sweet_Pea... come on, hon... you can do this.

Oh, BTW. I had another binge-free day yesterday. This is getting addictive.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:20 AM   #34  
aka Superwoman!

Thanks ellis - look at me, the blushing bride
Old 05-12-2006, 04:08 AM   #35  
aka Superwoman!

I made yesterday binge-free! Just another 3 days and that'll be a week!!!
Old 05-12-2006, 06:57 AM   #36  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Uh, bridesmaid dresses- there are really beautiful!

Well, I made it through Thursday without bingeing.
Eventhough I was totally messed up with my meals- bad idea to cook something just because you liked the pic in the cooking book. It included something I hate to eat ( ) (and a LOT of that something), so I couldnīt eat that. I had to cook something different for me and I ended up a bit messed up- but I havenīt overeaten, so: deep inhale, deep exhale- it was ok.

ellis: No havenīt heard about the book- but I will search for it!

sweat_pea: Are you out there? You can do this!!

To everybody : I think we all could be very glad! Binge- free (no matter how long!)!!

Kate
Old 05-12-2006, 09:30 AM   #37  

Height: 5'-2"

2Frus and Kate, good going, girls!!

Kate, I love your accent. I can hear it in your posts. (your English is excellent, by the way)

Another binge-free day for me yesterday, too! I actually had a "moment". Went to the corner store with my son to pick up after-school snacks, and planned on getting a couple for myself. I couldn't believe it. I picked up his snacks, a diet pop for myself and NOTHING ELSE!!

I would like to see Harpo and Jodi and Sweet_Pea and Kristen, Hungry2Live, Jill, Tyler, Jac and Elizabeth. Come on, ladies... you know we're here for you.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:02 AM   #38  

i'm here ellis- i made it through last night just fine too, had a 20 minute mental debate over cheese vs rice cakes. decided on a bite of each and then put my binge free butt to bed for the night! good job at the corner store!

keep up the great work everyone!!!

by the way i am down 1 lb this week! better than that i am sitting here in a size 16 shirt and 16 jeans today i lost 2inches in my waist over the past month and i can now pull my 16 jeans down without unzipping them,(yeah i know time to buy new jeans!) i am making some progress!! it is nice to see that the exercise does pay off.

have a good one chicks!!
Old 05-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #39  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Day 12 and so far binge-free. I can't wait to make a binge-free two week mark! whoo hoo!
Old 05-13-2006, 11:03 AM   #40  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Hello everybody!

I completed Friday binge- free , but itīs getting harder each day. Donīt know why
And I made it to mess my lunch up the third time in a row. And messing up means hard to eat in a "Hey, it īs dark- black" way. That didnīt make anything easier.

After 15 days (wow) binge- free, I feel like a lot is coming to surface. I was so excited the first days, but now i feel like
I know that a big binge wonīt help, but the temptation is sitting on my shoulder.
Well, today is almost over (Iīll go to bed early and watch a DVD- when thereīs no thunderstorm), but tomorrow is going to be hard: MOTHERS DAY.
I hope I can make it struggeling but binge - free this weekend and start shiny and new Monday.

Ellis, I would love to hear what my accent sounds like....

Have a nice day,

Kate
Old 05-13-2006, 11:15 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 233/181/160

Height: 5'9"

Hi, I hope you all don't mind my joining you. I've turned to binge eating in the past year. I never had this problem before but soon after I moved in with my boyfriend it started (I blame the all-you-can eat buffets we go to). Anyways, either I'm stressed, or bored, and I turn to food. Yes BAD! I need to lose about 15 pounds and establish a healthy eating regimin.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #42  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Hi Zep! Glad to see that you came by! Welcome...

-Lala
Old 05-13-2006, 05:40 PM   #43  

Hey everybody! it sounds like alot of you are doing well.. yay!! I have been doing really well too. Today marks day 16 (yes, ONE-SIX!) of being binge free. It's such a wonderful feeling. however I'm a little bit worried, I'm all dressed up and ready to go as I type, for a huge mother's day bash that my boss is throwing. i just know there will be tons of food there so I'm scared How weird is it to be afraid of food?!? anyway I have been exercising six days a week and today I even feel good about how I look dressed up. I have had ALOT of instances where I try on about 15 different outfits, decide I look too fat and ugly, and just don't go. And then there are those other times where I go JUST cause I know food will be there! man I am a rollercoaster. But today I'm not going for the food, I'm going to have a good time and hang with my friends. All I have had today is oatmeal for breakfast and a snack of CocoaVia chocolate covered almonds (140 cal). I think I'll be okay..i survived my last potluck on Tuesday! well girls I hope you are all keeping it up, I can't tell you how great I feel to be almost 20 days without a binge. It's so freeing.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:56 PM   #44  

I didn't go to the party. I recently acquired a pretty psychotic admirer, and I found out he'd be there. So I just stayed home . I had a hamburger happy meal, i had been craving fries all week so that killed it.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:33 AM   #45  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Hungry, that's terrible about the stalker dude! If it is starting to affect how you live and enjoy your life, though, it might be time to start looking at options... mind you, I don't know what... Just be careful!

-Lala
Closed Thread