3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Chicks in Control

Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Chicks in Control Profiles!!

Old 08-05-2007, 09:22 PM   #106

S/C/G: 235/228/135

Height: 5'4"

First name (if you want to tell): Katie
Meaning of user name: If you move your fingers one key to the right on your keyboard and type my first name, you get my user name
Geographical location: Northern SF Bay Area
Marital Status: Single
Children/Ages: None
Pets: none
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing too special: hanging out with friends, listening to music, watching movies, shopping
Eye/Hair Color: blue/blonde
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 08/01/07
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 235/228/135
Problem: Mainly binge eating and completely quitting a diet because I have a bad meal/day.
Plan/Way: Eating healthier foods, going to the gym more often, using fitday
Favorite exercise: I love Dance Dance Revolution (DDR). I usually okay with cardio equipment at the gym
Favorite movies: Don't have a specific favorite, but I like comedies, mysteries, and horror
Favorite books/plays: I don't read much outside of what I have to read for school. For plays I like musicals; my favorites are Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera
Music: almost anything: pop, hip-hop, dance, rap, rock, r&b
Favorite Quote(s): Not sure yet
Favorite People (dead and living): no one specific
People I canít stand: people without common sense, or dishonest or mean people
Places youíve been: no where out of the US
Places you want to visit: Not sure; I'm not very interested in traveling right now

Pivotís questions
01. What is your favorite word? peanut
02. What is your least favorite word? psychology
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
04. What turns you off? Darkness
05. What is your favorite curse word? ****
06. What sound or noise do you love? piano playing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? anything squeaky or high pitched
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Delivering babies
09. What profession would you not like to do? janitor
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Come on in!
lsyor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:29 PM   #107

First name : Ellen
Meaning of user name: Nickname around the family
Geographical location: Pasadena, CA
Marital Status: married/30 years
Children/Ages: daughter/25
Pets: six dogs! A full time job
Hobbies/Interests: reading mysteries, movies, worrying,
Height: 5'7''
Eye/Hair Color: blonde/blue
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Today, September 21, 2007
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 215
Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating: ? ? Calorie counting, non-processed foods
Favorite exercise Walking
Favorite movies: The In-Laws with Peter Falk, laugh everytime.
Favorite books/plays: The Prey Series/mysteries
Favorite Quote(s):
Favorite People (dead and living):
People I canít stand: myself mostly, everyone else has problems too.
Places youíve been: India, France all over the US.
Places you want to visit: Italy
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? grim
02. What is your least favorite word? cool
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? sincerity
04. What turns you off? cruelness
05. What is your favorite curse word? F***
06. What sound or noise do you love? laughter
07. What sound or noise do you hate? traffic
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? doctor
09. What profession would you not like to do? janitor
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You? come on in.
Elliebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:32 AM   #108
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Okay, I'm coming on in here because I really, really know that my weight gain was about overeating - even to the point of bingeing sometimes. So I think maybe I'll have something in common?

First name (if you want to tell): Zoe
Meaning of user name: None, really...it just came to me in a dream
Geographical location: Massachusetts
Marital Status: second marriage
Children/Ages: Four - Girls 38, 36, and 30 and one boy 26 (and is HE ever spoiled!)
Pets: Cats: Yoko & Daisy
Hobbies/Interests: Sculpting, reading, debating (politics & religion ) riding my mountain bike (when I'm not feeling too lazy), interior design, some sewing and some jewelry-making.
Height: 5'6''
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Frosted blondish...getting some "natural" frosting, too
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: April. 2007
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 194/168/150
Problem: Emotional eating, bingeing and just plain overeating too many sweets and starches (comfort food)
Plan/Way of Eating: Started counting calories, lost @ 20#'s, hit a plateau and have since been counting WW points on the "Wendi" plan.
Favorite exercise: Hah! None. Biking is my preference, but I'm horribly lazy.
Favorite movies: Somewhere in Time, Fried Green Tomatoes, The "Roots" made-for-TV series, and I can't think of any others.
Favorite books/plays: Gone to Soldiers by Marge Piercy, and just way too many others to remember (I read at least a book - and sometimes two- a week)
Music: Hah! The OLD goodies - anything by James Taylor or Paul Simon, et al.
Favorite Quote(s): "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" (Oscar Wilde) "I am not young enough to know everything."
(Oscar Wilde)
Favorite People: My husband, my kids, my grandkids, my best friend and several other friends.
People I canít stand: George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, the administration in general, CEO's of multi-national companies who get sole-source government contracts because of *favors* they've done/are doing for those in power and treat their employees like serfs...oh, and a few people that I work with, too.
Places you've been: New England, Canada, Nova Scotia, Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Tennessee, New Mexico, Bermuda and soon flying out to L.A. to visit my son. (I don't particularly like to travel).
Places you want to visit: California, maybe England; I'd like to see Stonehenge. Maybe Wales & Scotland, too. Maybe Ireland.
01. What is your favorite word? ambidextrous
02. What is your least favorite word? poop
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? mystery
04. What turns you off? vulgarity
05. What is your favorite curse word? crapola
06. What sound or noise do you love? a waterfall
07. What sound or noise do you hate? people at a cocktail party
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Interior design
09. What profession would you not like to do? politics
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? What would you like to be in your next life?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Um. Not really.

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, 'OH CRAP, SHE'S UP!'"
ellabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:50 AM   #109

First name (if you want to tell): Janice
Meaning of user name: As of 2007 I am a newcomer to the page. Not real creative, but the other 5 I tried were taken.
Geographical location: Sweden
Marital Status: Married
Pets: None
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, writing short stories, art, movies, music, and my computer
Height: 5'8''
Eye/Hair Color: Both brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Saturday, October 6th, 2007 – no time like the present, and a fresh start is just what I need.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 295/290/140
Problem: Compulsive over-eating, binging
Plan/Way of Eating: Combination of calorie counting and portion control
Favorite exercise: I like “Dance, Dance Revolution”, if that counts. My husband uses an elliptical trainer, he just bought one and I am thinking I might give that a try.
Favorite movies: “V for Vendetta”, “El Laberinto del fauno”, “Philadelphia”, “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”, “Anne of Green Gables”
Favorite books/plays: “The Fionavar Tapestries” by Guy Gavriel Kay, George R.R. Martins “A Game of Thrones” series, Orson Scott Card’s “Ender’s Game” series, “The Dark Elf Trilogies” by R.A. Salvatore…this list could get quite long. Suffice to say: Fantasy and a little sci-fi.
Music: A little bit of everything, though I have to say classical and “oldies” are my top two favorites.
Favorite Quote(s): An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. – M.K. Gandhi
Favorite People (dead and living): It may be cheesy, but my favorite people are mostly those who have been in my life. If I were to mention all the people who had changed me for the better, this list would be very long. Each one has a place in my heart and memory, and even though death meets us all, they will live on for me.
People I can’t stand: I don’t like folks who can’t embrace the “live and let live” policy, and leave others to make their own choices. I guess, though, that makes me a hypocrite, being that I do not leave them to make the choice of not allowing others to make choices.
Places you’ve been: All over the US, Mexico, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, UK, Germany
Places you want to visit: Greece, Thailand, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, France, Australia, Egypt, India, China, and Japan.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Intriguing
02. What is your least favorite word? Hate, due to its meaning.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Curiosity
04. What turns you off? Rudeness
05. What is your favorite curse word? Don’t have one
06. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of a small creek flowing lazily past and the rustling of the wind through the trees.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? My alarm clock, and sounds of the city
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to pursue a career in cooking; a chef or caterer.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Anything having to do with waste management
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Everyone you ever loved is here, go give them a hug.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: I am a hopeless romantic and I have to spellcheck everything after posting!

Last edited by Newbie07 : 10-06-2007 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Spelling errors galore
Newbie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:30 AM   #110

First name (if you want to tell): Jackie
Meaning of user name: first 2 letters of my first name, extended long enough with a "y" at the end so that nobody else has taken the name
Geographical location: Toronto, Canada / Phoenix, AZ
Marital Status: Single, but wishing for a bf.
Pets: None
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, cooking, working out
Height: 5'7
Eye/Hair Color: Black
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: June 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: started at 140, now maintaining at 121-125, but preferring the lower side
Problem: Compulsive over-eating, binging
Plan/Way of Eating: Combination of calorie counting, eating according to Canada's Food Guide, but avoiding dry carbs and starches
Favorite exercise: I love anything I can do with friends - rock climbing, biking, hiking, etc. At the gym, I love swimming, step class, yoga & this low impact aerobics class that I must do every week.
Favorite movies: Legally Blonde, While You Were Sleeping, The Road Home (Zhang Zi Yi's debut film in Chinese)
Favorite books/plays: Sweetness in the Belly; A Fine Balance; Eat, Love, Pray; Heart Matters by Adrienne Clarkson; Waiting by Ha Jin; Angels and Demons
Music: Mostly Chinese music, and then listening to hip hop radio stations
Favorite Quote(s): "For me, forgiveness and compassion are always linked: how do we hold people accountable for wrongdoing and yet at the same time remain in touch with their humanity enough to believe in their capacity to be transformed?"
-bell hooks
Favorite People (dead and living): all my dear friends and family
People I can’t stand:
Places you’ve been: I haven't travelled much, but I've lived in China, Hong Kong, UK, Las Vegas, Phoenix and now here in Toronto
Places you want to visit: Everywhere! Going to Hawaii in 2 weeks. I'm really excited!
01. What is your favorite word? happiness
02. What is your least favorite word? smart
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? anything that i've never encountered before
04. What turns you off? tunnel vision
05. What is your favorite curse word? lately been saying F*** mentally a lot
06. What sound or noise do you love? birds and leaves rustling
07. What sound or noise do you hate? white noise, like fans in the bathroom, clocks, fridges, etc
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? registered dietician or fitness instructor
09. What profession would you not like to do? can't think of one
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You've done well.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: I've never been overweight per se, but ever since gaining that unwanted 20 lbs in 3 mths back in 2006, I've been obsessed with food, had problems with body image and only now, am trying my best to recover from my extremely bad binging habits.
jaaaaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:16 AM   #111
mdl
whole foods bakery queen

Default hellooo

First name (if you want to tell): mimi
Meaning of user name: initials
Geographical location: dc, USA
Marital Status: Single, but wishing for a bf like no one's bizness
Pets: cookie monster doll
Hobbies/Interests: music, dance, step aerobics, workin out, comedy, the simpsons
Height: 5'4
Eye/Hair Color: Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: since age 9, or 1988
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 165/145/137
Problem: Compulsive over-eating, binging, exercise bulimia?, love sugar, love food, comfort emotional eating
Plan/Way of Eating: calorie counting, lots of exercise, try to eat mostly fruits and veggies and veggie protein, low cal stuff
Favorite exercise: dancing and step aerobics
Favorite movies: grease, 16 candles, last of the mohicans, the color purple
Favorite books/plays: the color purple, into the wild, he died with a felafel in his hand, simpsons comics
Music: hip hop, rnb, soul, oldies, pop, classical, anything except twangy county
Favorite Quote(s): "no heiny biting" - grease
Favorite People (dead and living): all my dear friends and family, anyone who has contributed to my life -- any artist, musician, creator of stuff i enjoy. everyone from the man who invented step aerobics to the people who sing those stupid love songs i love so much. i guess that means i like almost everyone.
People I can’t stand: paris hilton, people who think they are better than others, racists, homophobes, brats, whiners, snobs
Places you’ve been: most of europe, israel, australia, fiji, New zealand, alaska, cali ,florida, NY, maryland, boston, nc, sc, grand canyon, vancouver, every grocery store in town
Places you want to visit: Everywhere! Going to Hawaii in 2 weeks. I'm really excited!
01. What is your favorite word? my name
02. What is your least favorite word? c*nt
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? music
04. What turns you off? sad things
05. What is your favorite curse word? f*ck
06. What sound or noise do you love? nature sounds water running
07. What sound or noise do you hate? ticking clocks, car alarms, people fighting
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? dancer or comedian or actress or CEO of a big kick *** company, UPS delivery lady
09. What profession would you not like to do? plumber, garbagewoman, septic tank cleaner
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? girl you were right all along and you f*cking rock
Any other tidbits you would like to share: i am very outgoing and do best when i am connected to others and can help, feel free to contact me anytime..me AOL IM is r o u n d t w . love to all!!!! would love to help people in anyway possible...i have been food journaling with a friend if anyone wants to join in -- we IM or text or email each other everything we eat...i also know a lot about working out if ppl need tips

Last edited by mdl : 05-19-2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: edited personal info
mdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:08 AM   #112

First name: Nattie
Meaning of user name: adjective + Inversion of one of my names
Geographical location: Chattanooga, TN
Marital Status: Single, never married
Pets: Cats: Kyra, Mina, Willow; Dogs: Marah, Cammie, Gidget
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading, art, movies, work, exercising
Height: 5'4.5
Eye/Hair Color: brown/red-brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: ...undetermined
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 186/~145/110
Problem: anorexia/bulimia/stopped working out
Plan/Way of Eating- in the drafting stages
Favorite exercise- running
Favorite movies: Now, Voyager
Favorite books/plays: too many to name
Music: -none-
Favorite Quote(s): "Failure is impossible."
"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."
Favorite People (dead and living): my friends and family
People I can’t stand: -none-
Places you’ve been: a few other states, but nowhere else,really
Places you want to visit: anywhere and everywhere
01. What is your favorite word? Monkeys
02. What is your least favorite word? Fuffernutters
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? intelligence
04. What turns you off? disdain
05. What is your favorite curse word? monkeys
06. What sound or noise do you love? a cat's purr
07. What sound or noise do you hate? car crashes
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? acting/writing
09. What profession would you not like to do? nurse
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home. How 'bout that hug?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: ...
I was doing well managing my weight and eating problems until I was in a car crash nine weeks ago. I almost died, but, a few dozen miracles later, am completely fine now.
Unfortunately, the wreck threw me off track again. I've since moved, stopped working out, and lost focus.
Hoping actively joining here may help me fill in the gaps. :0s
Totally_Xonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #113
From Hell to Well

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5"6'

Unhappy

Meaning of user name: Anabasis means "progress." I love double-entendre names!

Geographical location: Northern VA
Marital Status: Married
Children/Ages: fur-covered
Height: 5'6"
Eye/Hair Color: blue/red
Starting Date of Weight Loss Journey: Probably since before puberty (that's the problem)
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 210/210/150
Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating/severe food restriction
Plan/Way of Eating: Just a normal way would do at this point!
Favorite exercise: Bikram Yoga
Favorite movies: Not enough bandwidth in the world for this answer!
Favorite books/plays: Same
Favorite Quote(s): "People with strong opinions just go around bothering each other." ~ Buddha.

01. What is your favorite word? Flaneur this week, something different next week I'm sure
02. What is your least favorite word? none, love them all
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Breaking non-working systems, both intangible and tangible (i.e. comfort zones)
04. What turns you off? No strong opinion here
05. What is your favorite curse word? I can't pick just one!
06. What sound or noise do you love? gong
07. What sound or noise do you hate? I don't hate on sounds
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Massage therapist/yoga instructor
09. What profession would you not like to do? "administrative assistant" done that
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Um... is the elevator broken? Call building services..."

anabasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:33 PM   #114

First name: Cheryl
Meaning of user name: my initials and a few extra on end
Geographical location: Massachusetts
Pets: 2 shar peis & a Rotty
Hobbies/Interests: exercising, walking my dog, watching Lifetime movies
Eye/Hair Color: Blonde / hazel
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: ...forever
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 208/207/140
Problem: eating too much not working out enough
Plan/Way of Eating- count calories / exercise more
Favorite exercise-walking/ fitness DVDs
Favorite movies: any Horror
Favorite books/plays: just a magazine reader myself
Music: 70's & 80's
Favorite Quote(s): Nothing changes, if nothing changes

Favorite People (dead and living): my friends and family
People I can’t stand: snobs & rude people
Places you’ve been: Florida, VA,Aruba
Places you want to visit: anywhere and everywhere
01. What is your favorite word? Totally
02. What is your least favorite word? whatever
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? praying
04. What turns you off? mean people
05. What is your favorite curse word? the f word
06. What sound or noise do you love? the winds whipping
07. What sound or noise do you hate? high pitched noises
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Pet sitting services
09. What profession would you not like to do? retail
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Hello Cheryl, time to meet up with your puppies
Any other tidbits you would like to share: ...
i stuff my face if I am bored, eating calms me, but I hate the # on the scales.
((hugs to all)))
Kimber07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:17 PM   #115

S/C/G: 219/195/169

Height: 5'9"

First name (if you want to tell): Kelly
Meaning of user name: It's pretty self explanatory!
Geographical location: Rock Hill, SC
Marital Status: Married- 1 year
Pets: 1 Cat- Leo...3 Dogs- Dixie, Ginger, and Badger
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping and spending time with family
Eye/Hair Color: Blue, Brown with blonde streaks
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: (the most recent) Aug 15
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 219/195/169
Problem: Emotional eater
Favorite exercise: Walking.
Favorite movies: Green Mile and Beaches
Favorite books/plays: Where the heart is.
Music: Country and anything from the 80s!
Favorite Quote(s): ??
Favorite People (dead and living): My mom, dad, and husband
Places youíve been:Aruba and many more
Places you want to visit: Vegas and Montana
01. What is your favorite word? play
02. What is your least favorite word? tant
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Good genuine people.
04. What turns you off? Rudness
05. What is your favorite curse word? Any that may fly out of my mouth!!
06. What sound or noise do you love? laughter
07. What sound or noise do you hate? cat throwing up
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Make-up Artist
09. What profession would you not like to do? Port-a-John empty-er
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I am proud to have you here.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Just that I love this site!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:18 AM   #116
Back on Track

S/C/G: 230/228/160

First name (if you want to tell): Sarah
Meaning of user name: burning, passionate, blazing
Geographical location: Vancouver
Marital Status: In a relationship
Pets: A Bunny named Jersey
Hobbies/Interests: I never know what to answer here.... uhm, dancing, playing video/computer/board games, mini golf, reading
Eye/Hair Color: red/blue
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Dec. 1, 2007
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 230/228/160
Plan/Way of Eating Calorie counting, non-processed foods
Favorite exercise: Walking, yoga, dancing
Favorite movies: Shoot Em Up, Lord of the Rings Series, Shrek, just about any Pixar movies really...
Favorite books/plays: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Harry Potter Series, and a whole bunch i can't think of right now... i honestly love reading, i just can't think of any other faves
Music: Just about anything...
Favorite Quote(s): "living life's not a goal, It's been happening all along the way." - Hayley Sales/ "I hate discipline, but love results" - ?
Favorite People (dead and living): my dad,
People I can’t stand: "Dubya",
01. What is your favorite word? Avarice (it's just such a pretty sounding word, despite its meaning)
02. What is your least favorite word? c***
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? intelligence, someone who challenges me
04. What turns you off? ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? s***
06. What sound or noise do you love? my niece giggling, water rushing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? my alarm clock
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Jeweller
09. What profession would you not like to do? Veterinarian
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I'm glad you had faith in yourself
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nothing i can think of

Long Term Goal:

Last edited by Aestuo : 12-03-2007 at 01:44 AM.
Aestuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:28 PM   #117
emmiesmithster

S/C/G: 261.5

First name (if you want to tell): Emma
Meaning of user name: Just my name
Geographical location: New York City
Pets: none
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, knitting
Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: now
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 261.5
Plan/Way of Eating: Just trying not to binge for now
Favorite exercise: I don't know that I have a favorite... I guess walking since I do that most
Favorite movies: I don't watch too many movies... mostly reality shows. (I know.... they are horrible, but just another confession to make here)
Favorite books/plays: The book of virtues
Music: Everything except country.
People I canít stand: Gilbert Gottfried (his voice is horrible)
Places you want to visit: Alaska
01. What is your favorite word? family
02. What is your least favorite word? stupid
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? nature
04. What turns you off? noise
05. What is your favorite curse word? f*%& (used sparingly at the right moments)
06. What sound or noise do you love? waterfalls, birds, wind in the trees
07. What sound or noise do you hate? traffic, my neighbors stereo.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? teaching
09. What profession would you not like to do? doctor
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? He'd probably say "You don't know everything"
Any other tidbits you would like to share: no
emmiesmithster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:37 AM   #118

I just joined today so guess this can be my intro post.

First name (if you want to tell): Mother calls me "Diana" but I am Dee to the rest of the world !!
Meaning of user name: It's pretty self explanatory!
Geographical location: Fargo, ND
Marital Status: Single - in a commited relationship with a wonderful guy but no plans to marry (yet)
Children/Ages: 3 Daughters Ages: 31 -27-24 - all grown up and married with children.
Pets: 1 Cat- Leo (totally spoiled.. runs the house type of cat!)
Hobbies/Interests: Riding motorcycle...spending time with family and my 10 wonderful grandchildren.
Eye/Hair Color: Green, Brown with blonde streaks
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Birth !! lol
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 235/235/125
Problem: Binge Eater, Emotional Eater
Favorite exercise: Sitting on the computer chair -- oh no--what do you mean thats not exercise!!! (haha)
Favorite movies: Anything with Tom Hanks
Favorite books/plays: Bible - I wish I read it more often
Music: Country
Favorite Quote(s): "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Favorite People (dead and living): My family
Places you’ve beenoo many to count
Places you want to visit: Vegas
01. What is your favorite word? omnipotence - all powerful
02. What is your least favorite word? c*nt
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Prayer.
04. What turns you off? impatient rude people
05. What is your favorite curse word? dammit!!
06. What sound or noise do you love? loud motorcycle pipes
07. What sound or noise do you hate? fingernails on a chalkboard
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Esthetician
09. What profession would you not like to do? Waste Management
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Well done, good and faithful servant."
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Just that I love this site!

Last edited by Lady Rider : 12-05-2007 at 02:38 AM.
Lady Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #119
Greek Import

S/C/G: 200/190/120

Height: 5'7

First name (if you want to tell): Diana
Meaning of user name: Diana is me and I plan to get fit!
Geographical location: Wisconsin
Marital Status: In a committed relationship
Pets: A Maine Coon kitty named Leroy
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading, psychology, spirituality, graphic art, computer games, guitar, etc
Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 2003
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 200/190/120
Problem: Bulimia, Cycles of starving and binging, Closet eating, "chew and spit"
Plan/Way of Eating Sticking to meal plans, getting all food groups in, low fat intake
Favorite exercise Walking, swimming, yoga, belly dance, pilates
Favorite movies: Waking Life, The Science of Sleep, The Big Lebowski, Grandma's Boy, My Neighbor Totoro, Ichi the Killer
Favorite books/plays: 1984 by George Orwell, The Gossip Girl series
Music: The Pixies, Christina Aguilera, Led Zeppelin, too many to name
Favorite Quote(s): "Life your life like a prayer"
Favorite People (dead and living): Dr. David R. Hawkins, Reese Witherspoon, Whoopi Goldberg, Dali, Ghandi, Jesus Christ, Bettie Page
Places youíve been: Midwest, New England, West Coast, Greece, Jamaica, Bahamas, Canada
Places you want to visit: pretty much every region of the world
01. What is your favorite word? acquiesce
02. What is your least favorite word? the "C U Next Time" one
03. What turns you on? sense of humor, loyalty, depth, personality, spirituality
04. What turns you off? shallowness
05. What is your favorite curse word? damn
06. What sound or noise do you love? purring cats
07. What sound or noise do you hate? chewing sounds, esp cerel
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Actress
09. What profession would you not like to do? social worker
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I've been waiting for you!"
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Born and raised in Chicago, currently misplaced in Wisconsin
DianaGetsFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #120

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

Default just me..

First name (if you want to tell): Dotty
Meaning of user name: I'm a dance teacher...
Geographical location: Maryland
Marital Status: Single, never married
Occupation: Dance Teacher, Circuit Coach, Color Guard Designer/Instructor, Landlord
Pets: Turtle
Hobbies/Interests: See employment above
Height: 5'6''
Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: August 2005
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 228/171/135
Problem: Compulsive eating... binge eating... recreational eating... emotional eating... etc.
Plan/Way of Eating: A work in progress, but trying to return to eating when I 'm hungry (totally mastered it once before... but I've been slacking... and there was Christmas...)
Favorite exercise: I do well with Curves
Favorite movies: Pride and Prejudice, Ever After
Favorite books/plays:I'm a Harry Potter fan...
Music: Anything, really...
Favorite Quote(s): Imagine what you could achieve if failure was not an option.
Favorite People (dead and living):
People I canít stand: teen stars gone wrong... most politicians... and anyone that's fake.
Places youíve been: All 50 US States, Canada, Bahamas
Places you want to visit: Everywhere
01. What is your favorite word? awesome
02. What is your least favorite word? potential
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? good music, good times with friends
04. What turns you off? fake or ignorant people
05. What is your favorite curse word? damn
06. What sound or noise do you love?
07. What sound or noise do you hate? neighbor's dog playing with his dish...
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I'm good with mine, really.
09. What profession would you not like to do? anything 9-5.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You made it... the worst is over.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Not really.

The end is in sight!!!!
dancingirl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.