3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Chicks in Control Profiles!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/83283-chicks-control-profiles.html)

SierraSunsets 02-01-2013 12:00 AM

I <3 Questions

First name (if you want to tell): Dyan
Meaning of user name: My favorite thing to look at=)
Geographical location: CA
Marital Status: Partnered up w/ kids but not married.
Children/Ages: Daughter 5, Son 2 <3
Pets: None yet, not allowed for now :(
Hobbies/Interests: My kids, music, reading,
Height: 5'9"
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: This time? 1/28/13. From highest weight, 11-2011
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: Highest 245/Start 199/Current 198/145
Problem: Binge eating, used to purge but that stopped when my teeth started showing the signs.
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting, moderate exercise
Favorite exercise : Swimming, hands down.
Favorite movies: The Jerk, Most all of Kevin Smith, Most all of Mel Brooks, Spirited Away, All of John Hughes' movies, basically I like to laugh =)
Favorite books/plays: So, so many . . .but it is late. John Sandford, James Patterson, Carl Hiassen, JA Jance, Sue Grafton, Janet Evonovich, Michael Crichton, Robert Sawyer - basically anything not romance.
Music: I'm a karaoke host so there's not much I don't like. My soul loves folky-bluesy rock the best though. Grace Potter and Shawn Mullins are constants.
Favorite Quote(s): "If you want to survive out there, you always have to know where your towel is." Ford Perfect.
Places you’ve been: All over the Us besides the North East. A little bit of Mexico.
Places you want to visit: Too many to list, but if there's a nice sandy beach, I wouldn't mind going.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Joy.
02. What is your least favorite word? Seeyouintee.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? confidence
04. What turns you off? arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Sh!t.
06. What sound or noise do you love? The piano.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Chalkboard screeching.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Design (mechanical, not home or fashion.)
09. What profession would you not like to do? Bartending. The pits.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your Dad just didn't know your little voices belonged to me, but aren't you glad you listened?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nah . . .lol

the shiv 02-03-2013 05:03 PM

First name: Siobhan
Meaning of user name: Nickname
Geographical location: Glasgow, Scotland
Marital Status: Very Happily Attached
Children/Ages: No thankyou :)
Occupation: In between those. Occasional bar work, uni coming up in October.
Pets: None :(
Hobbies/Interests: Video Games, Science, Lucid Dreaming, Graphic Design, Photography, CGI, Hair Colouring, Style (not fashion!), Beauty, Documentaries
Height: 5'4"
Eye/Hair Color: Blue / Dark Brown (currently ombré)
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 10th December 2012
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 212 / 201 / 112
Problem: Binge Eating & Emotional Eating, Depression
Plan/Way of Eating: Intuitive Eating
Favourite exercise: Speed Skating (ice), Taking the iPod For a Walk, Yoga, Strength Training, Swimming
Favourite movies: Inception, The Matrix, Batman, Salmon Fishing In the Yemen, ANY good Superhero Movies (too many to list!!), Battle Royale, Children of Men, Batman, The Grudge, Sunshine, The Day After Tomorrow, Batman... and many more!
Favourite books/plays: His Dark Materials Trilogy, Brave New World, The Hero's Journey (Joseph Campbell - non fiction), Chaos (James Gleick - non fiction), The Artist's Way, any Creativity Coaching book by Eric Maisel. I do like my non-fiction :)
Music: Nine Inch Nails, Lady GaGa, Mötley Crüe, Ladytron, Rob Zombie, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Muse, Aerosmith, Steel Panther, Dedmau5, Daft Punk, Velvet Revolver, Front 242, Gorillaz, Queens of the Stone Age
Favourite Quote: "Are you going to let the system flatten you out and deny you your humanity, or are you going to make use of the system for the attainment of human purposes?" ~ Joseph Campbell
Favourite People (dead and living): My friends. The Dalai Lama, Richard Dawkins, Joseph Campbell, Victoria Pendleton, Stephen Fry, Mila Kunis, Alex Salmond, Bill Gates, Victoria Beckham, Christina Hendricks,
People I can’t stand: David Cameron, George Osborne, Rupert Murdoch, Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, Octomom, Jessica Simpson
Places you’ve been: Scotland... And England. I'll say Edinburgh, Manchester & London!
Places you want to visit: Japan (all of it, I am in awe of Japan!), Barcelona, Berlin, Prague, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Rome, Montreal, San Fransisco, New York, New Orleans, Los Angeles
01. What is your favorite word? AWESOME.
02. What is your least favorite word? Sumptuous. Or scrumptious. Or moreish.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Passion, determination, critical thinking, instinct, logic, open mindedness, perseverance, intelligence, curiosity, confidence, drive
04. What turns you off? Wilful ignorance.
05. What is your favorite curse word? Baws.
06. What sound or noise do you love? Motorways, birds singing, the wind in the trees, crickets
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Children screaming
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Something in computing, perhaps AI or game engine design... starting uni this October to see if I can make this dream a reality! :)
09. What profession would you not like to do? Debt collection. Particularly in a call centre. Been there, had that nervous breakdown.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? HAHAHAAAAA see? I TOLD you I exist!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Can't think of anything right now :)

Nekojita 03-18-2013 07:51 PM

First name: ;)
Meaning of user name: It's how you call someone who doesn't like hot drinks or hot food. Literally "cat tongue", cute right ?
Geographical location: Paris, France
Marital Status: Fine ;)
Children/Ages: Not yet...
Occupation: Trying to get a job in my dream industry. Doing boring stuff in the meantime...
Pets: None
Hobbies/Interests: Haha, I have a lot in common with the shiv, whom I copy pasted this from :D ! Video Games, Science, Reading, Graphic Design, Photography, Japan, Everything.
Height: 5'5"
Eye/Hair Color: Brown / Brown (haha Ombré too!)
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Mmmh.. Summer of 2012 ?
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 140 / 130 / 120
Truth is, I'm not sure how much I weighed when I was younger. I haven't kept any pictures, and I felt "too fat". But I probably have a distorted view of my past self...
Problem: Binge Eating & Emotional Eating, Anxiety, Fear of judgement, etc.
Plan/Way of Eating: Reduce carbs, no more processed food during the week.
Favourite exercise: Nothing much lately... Bikram yoga, Weight lifting, Blogilates, Climbing
Favourite movies: Not a big movie fan but here goes : 12 Angry Men, Bowie's Labyrinth, Ghostbusters, Lost in Translation, Casablanca, etc. However I'm a big fan of japanese animation, so I'll add : Ghibli studios, Summer Wars...
Favourite books/plays: I love Asimov' and Philip K Dick's SF books. Dune was great too. I'm a big fan of self help books, studies about human behaviors, habits, and so on.
Music:The Divine Comedy, Auditorium, of Montreal, Scissor Sisters, Hot Chip, The Magnetic Fields, La Roux, Pulp, Cold War Kids, 久石譲, The Spinto Band, David Bowie, Timbaland, Mates of State, Sébastien Tellier
Favourite Quote: I don't really have one, but this one will do : "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Henry David Thoreau
Favourite People (dead and living): I don't know, I guess the people I've met and whose company I enjoyed.
People I can’t stand: mmh... who knows?
Places you’ve been: France (I live there!), Barcelona, Amsterdam, Helsinki, London, Berlin, Italy, Singapore, Japan (I've lived there!)
Places you want to visit: US, Canada, Korea, anywhere beautiful or inspiring. AND comfortable. If possible.
01. What is your favorite word? "Classe" (basically "classy" or "chic" in french. Use it ironically : "He then threw up on his girlfriend and told her they were through." -"Classe."
02. What is your least favorite word? none but right now it's "geek".
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Passion, new stuff, and other people's appreciation.
04. What turns you off? When people can't accept other people's views and values and don't even try. I'm probably guilty of this too, of course.
05. What is your favorite curse word? "oh putain"
06. What sound or noise do you love? the sound of seasons, insects, rain, all these harmonious background sounds.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? The sounds I try not to make.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Man I want to work in the game industry, you know. But it's harder than I thought. Other than that, I think I would have made a great scientist or architect. Maybe.
09. What profession would you not like to do? I guess it mostly depends on the conditions.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Sup bro, I loved that game you made in 2043, I have some ideas for a sequel"
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Feel free to PM me if there's anything you'd like to chat about!

ForeverVivid 03-22-2013 06:51 PM

First name (if you want to tell): Jessica
Meaning of user name: I used a randon username generator. :)
Geographical location: Manitoba, Canada
Marital Status: Single
Children/Ages: None
Pets: Gracie (pinscher X) and Izzy (miniature dachshund)
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, movies, music, travelling, camping, baking, cooking, exercise
Height: 5'9''
Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: December 19, 2012
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 291/235/170
Problem: Compulsive overeating/food addiction
Plan/Way of Eating: WLS, counting calories, balanced diet
Favorite exercise: Walking, biking, swimming, cross-country skiing
Favorite movies: Too many
Favorite books/plays: Too many favorite books, but my favorite authors are Gena Showalter, Kresley Colle, Molly Harper, Jacquelyn Frank, Maggie Stiefvater, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Arthur Golden, and Jodi Picoult.
Music: Pop and hip hop
Favorite Quote(s): Don't know enough to have a favorite.
Favorite People (dead and living): My parents and my best friends
People I can’t stand: Mostly political figures
Places you’ve been: Canada, US, Mexico
Places you want to visit: Greece, Scotland, South America, Africa, Asia
01. What is your favorite word? Ethylenediaminetetraacidic acid
02. What is your least favorite word? @($& (starts with a 'c')
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?Imagination
04. What turns you off? Arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? The 'f' word (great stress reliever)
06. What sound or noise do you love? Birds
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Alarm clock
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Doctor
09. What profession would you not like to do? Butcher
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? That he is sorry for letting so many of us down.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: None that I can think of.

kellzy 03-22-2013 07:42 PM

First name (if you want to tell): Karina
Meaning of user name: I discovered when I was a kid that a Kellzy was a play off my first and last name.
Geographical location: Salt Lake City
Children/Ages: None, but because of all the problems that accompany the children that I teach sometimes I feel like I am their parent.
Pets: None.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, puzzles, adventures, technology
Height: 5'9''
Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Off and on for years.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 212/200/125
Problem: Emotional and Bored eating
Plan/Way of Eating: Reducing calorie intake, exercise
Favorite exercise: Swimming!
Favorite movies: Changes frequently.
Favorite books/plays: Asking me to choose a favorite book is like asking a mother to pick her favorite child.
Music: A random mix of pretty much every genre imaginable.
Favorite Quote(s): Life is a one-time offer. Use it wisely.
Favorite People (dead and living): Winston Churchill, he's hysterical. Elijah Maxfield, and ancestor of mine who lived life to it's fullest, and my parents/grandparents
People I can’t stand: I try not to let my personal prejudices against people be known.
Places you’ve been: 7 US states and that's pretty much it.
Places you want to visit: As many places as I can. My best friend and I have a goal to visit all seven continents in the next seven years. Gotta get my skinny on for that.
01. What is your favorite word? Hemidemisemiquaver
02. What is your least favorite word? stupid
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A sense of appropriateness (funny when it's time to be funny, serious when it's time to be serious)
04. What turns you off? Arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Biscuit Butt
06. What sound or noise do you love? Tractors (grew up in a small town, the sound of tractors running is very soothing to me)
07. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of someone turning a page when the paper too close to their clothes and rubs against it.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Astrophysicist
09. What profession would you not like to do? Politician
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I'm so happy to see you again.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: None that I can think of.

mrslosingit 04-16-2013 09:15 PM

I enjoyed reading everyone's bio's .I know they are old but are any of the members still here?I can relate to them.I'm a compulsive/binge eater myself and have been since in my 20's and I'm in my 50's now.I need to be in compulsive,overeater groups and not dieting groups.The food groups are hard to find.If anyone is interested in buddying up or letting me know of any compulsive groups still going online to let me know:comp:

AudreyL 05-09-2013 11:01 AM

First name (if you want to tell): Audrey
Meaning of user name: Just my name and middle initial. Lol! Super creative I know!
Geographical location: Akron, Ohio
Marital Status: Married
Children/Ages: 2 Sons- Noah 3 and Liam 12 months
Pets: None at the moment
Hobbies/Interests: Baking cupcakes! It was a little hobby and is slowly becoming a little business. Also spending time with my family.
Height: 5'8''
Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Re-Re-Re Start 5/8/2013
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 266/255ish/180
Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating and obsessing over food/weight
Plan/Way of Eating: Not sure right now
Favorite exercise: Walking and elliptical
Favorite movies: It is sad but I am having a hard time remembering what movies I love! Lol! I watch so much Nick/Disney Jr, I have a hard time remember. The Notebook (Noah is named after the leading male character lol!), Reality Bites, and Dirty Dancing. Those are movies I can always watch over and over.
Music: I love all kinds of music. I love P!nk, Rascal Flatts, Staind, Lifehouse. Those fill a lot of my itunes!
Favorite People (dead and living): My Gram (she passed away in 2008), my husband (he truly is my best friend), and my two boys.
Places you’ve been: Canada and various states in the US. Hope to one day go to Euprope for our 20 or 25th wedding anniversary!
Places you want to visit: El Salvador (husband's home country), Ireland, Greece, Italy, Hawaii, and Fiji
01. What is your favorite word? Gobsmacked
02. What is your least favorite word? Moist- Completely grosses me out!
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Hummor
04. What turns you off? Entitlement
05. What is your favorite curse word? ****
06. What sound or noise do you love? My kids playing and laughing together!
07. What sound or noise do you hate? My kids crying from pain or discomfort.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Owning a coffee shop.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Plumber
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your kids are ok an your family is waiting for you.

lblert 05-25-2013 06:21 PM

First name (if you want to tell): Trish
Meaning of user name: derivative of my dog's name
Geographical location: Sacramento, CA
Marital Status: never married
Pets: 2 very spoiled dogs
Height: 5'7"
Eye/Hair Color: Light brown/dark brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 05/13/2013
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: don't weight myself
Problem: all of them - compulsive overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, bulimia, anorexia (both restricting and purging)
Plan/Way of Eating: keep refined carbs to a minimum, allow occasional treats
Favorite exercise: I hate exercising (especially at gyms,) although I enjoy hiking and yoga.
Favorite movies: Silver Linings Playbook, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Indochine
Music: pretty eclectic mix - I like stuff from just about every genre
Favorite People (dead and living): my close friends, Oprah, Pope John Paul II, John Wooden
People I can’t stand: the Kardashians, Linsay Lohan
Places you’ve been: 30 of the US States, Canada, Mexico
Places you want to visit: Argentina, Brazil, Thailand, South Korea, France, Spain, Italy, Ireland
01. What is your favorite word? no
02. What is your least favorite word? moist
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? kindness, sense of humor, patience, generosity
04. What turns you off? meanness and lack of integrity
05. What is your favorite curse word? the F word in all its conjugations and contexts
06. What sound or noise do you love? rainfall
07. What sound or noise do you hate? car alarms and overly loud people
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? still trying to figure it out.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Banking/Finance
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? your family and friends are waiting for you.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nope

musicalchick 06-02-2013 12:10 AM

First name (if you want to tell): Jessica
Meaning of user name: used to be a singer.
Geographical location: Michigan, USA.
Marital Status: Single/ never married
Children/Ages: 0 I don't have kids
Pets:3 Booboo Cat, Star dog , Princess dog.
Hobbies/Interests: Photography
Height: 6'2"
Eye/Hair Color: Green, Dark brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: It changes due to life, and over eating.
Plan/Way of Eating:Vegetarian trying to go vegan.
Favorite exercise: Swimming and riding my trike.
Favorite movies: Rise of the guardians.
Favorite books: Vegnews(mag)
Music: I listen to everything
Favorite Quote(s): "Don't let the sun go down on me" Elton John from the song of the same name.
Favorite People (dead and living):
People I can’t stand: Perfectionist, others who tell me how to live my life
Places you’ve been: Colorado, Florida, Tennessee
Places you want to visit: The world

01. What is your favorite word? Shopping
02. What is your least favorite word? Freak
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? good music
04. What turns you off? Morons
05. What is your favorite curse word? I'd like to leave this blank
06. What sound or noise do you love? laughter, and guitars
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Screaming
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Cooking
09. What profession would you not like to do? Cooking
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome! I'd also like my pets to be there
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Hold on life is a ride that is short.

Terra1984 07-25-2013 12:19 AM

First name (if you want to tell): Terra
Meaning of user name: Its just my first name and the year I was born
Geographical location: Wichita , KS
Marital Status: Engaged
Pets: Long haired chihuahua
Hobbies/Interests: Emailing,Chatting Online, Watching t.v/movies,Listening to music,Hanging out with my best friend when she comes to town, Spending time with my fiance, Dog and my family.

Height: 5'2
Eye/Hair Color: Both Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May 2013
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 294/291/150
Problem: I Eat Too Much/Too Often
Plan/Way of Eating: Learning to eat smaller amounts
Favorite exercise: Walking
Favorite movies: 10 Things I Hate About You, Save The Last Dance, Love and Basketball, The Best Man, Two Can Play That Game, Down To You, Worried About The Boy, What Dreams May Come and Alice In Wonderland from 1985.
Favorite books/plays: The Outsiders, Both Valerie Bertinelli Books, Take It Like A Man by Boy George, Hollywood Monster by Robert Englund
Music: Shinedown,Peter Andre and Craig David,Selena Perez, Jojo and Tiffany
Favorite Quote(s): "Treat Others The Way You Would Want To Be Treated"
Favorite People (dead and living): My mom, My Grandma, My fiance and Selena Perez
People I can’t stand: Hate Groups
Places you’ve been: Texas and S.C.
Places you want to visit: Australia
01. What is your favorite word? Cool
02. What is your least favorite word? I dont have a least favorite word
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? I dont know idea
04. What turns you off? I cant think of anything
05. What is your favorite curse word? $hit
06. What sound or noise do you love? My music while Im working out
07. What sound or noise do you hate? screaming from my nieces and nephew
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to be a physical therapist, The ones that go to the schools and work with the kids
09. What profession would you not like to do? Anything nasty
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? WELCOME
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Backstory: I was thin growing up, I didnt start gaining weight until after high school in 03, I wasnt in sports growing up so I didnt have that to cont. with after high school if there are sports you can do after high school but while in high school P.E. kept me in shape but after high school I guess you can say I got lost/or bored, That was probably it boredom started cause for 12 years I had something to do every day and like I said I had P.E to keep me in shape and then after high school it was like Woah What am I suppose to do now? So I just didnt do anything and now 11 years afterwards Im kicking my self in the butt for not being more active so now Im trying to become more active, I just wish I did it before I gained so much weight.

SarahLouise92 08-08-2013 10:48 AM

First name (if you want to tell): Sarah
Meaning of user name: My first name, middle name and the year I was born
Geographical location: England
Pets: A cavalier King Charles spaniel
Hobbies/Interests: reading, listening to music, cooking, shopping
Height: 5'4
Eye/Hair Color: My eyes are hazel and my hair is blonde
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: August 2013
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 168/168/120
Problem: I snack because its there and I procrastinate WAY too much in regards to exercise
Plan/Way of Eating: Don't buy junk food for snacking and portion control.
Favorite exercise: Swimming
Favorite movies: pretty much any rom com (I'm such a girl!)
Music: Bon Iver, Ludovicio Einaudi, stereophonics.
Favorite Quote(s): "be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Favorite People (dead and living): My mum, my dad, my sister, my best friend
People I can’t stand: Kristen Stewart, Lindsay Lohan
Places you’ve been: Cuba, Dominican Republic, Florida, Valencia, Switzerland, Paris, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Thailand
Places you want to visit: New York
01. What is your favorite word? Awesome
02. What is your least favorite word? Yolo
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
04. What turns you off? Feet, BO
05. What is your favorite curse word? The f word... It's so satisfying
06. What sound or noise do you love? My music while Im working out
07. What sound or noise do you hate? My iPhone alarm in the morning
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I love what I'm studying but maybe being a yoga teacher would be cool
09. What profession would you not like to do? Teaching
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your hair's looking grey.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Uni starts this September and as I'm starting out on my own I'd like to make a new start with a healthier me who makes better choices.

mzshaunna 09-05-2013 09:01 PM

First name (if you want to tell): Shaunna
Meaning of user name: I'm boring, just used my name LOL
Geographical location: Australia
Marital Status: in a relationship
Pets: Cats: german shepherd named Zeuss
Height: 5'11
Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: September 6th, 2013
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 101.4kg/101.4kg/70kg
Problem: Binge eating/over eating
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting, non-processed foods, cut out soft drink and increase vegetables
Favorite exercise: swimming, although have been too self conscious to get into bathers for a while
Favorite movies: Hangover, Bridesmaids, We are marshall,
Favorite books/plays: n/a
Music: Rnb
Favorite Quote(s): "Never regret anything that once made you smile"
Favorite People (dead and living): dont really have any as boring as that sounds
People I can’t stand: Oprah (sorry she annoys me), Dr Phil
Places you’ve been: around Australia, Samoa, Singapore, Switzerland, US
Places you want to visit: Hawaii
01. What is your favorite word? NA
02. What is your least favorite word? c**t
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? sense of humour, romantic at heart
04. What turns you off? arroagance, B.O
05. What is your favorite curse word? f***
06. What sound or noise do you love? NA
07. What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clock
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? something in the legal field
09. What profession would you not like to do? accountant
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome

Wendyg311 09-25-2013 01:07 PM

First name (if you want to tell): Wendy
Meaning of user name: not too clever
Geographical location: Connecticut
Marital Status: Married 2 yrs
Children/Ages: One 17yo son
Pets: Cats: weiner dog named Danny
Height: 5' 4"
Eye/Hair Color: blue/blonde
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: September 23rd, 2013
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 201/199/130
Problem: Binge eating/over eating
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting,
Favorite exercise: weight training (not up to that yet have done it
in the past
Favorite movies: Biloxi Blues,Goodfellas, Bridesmaids, American Beauty,Paul
Favorite books/plays: Pride and predjudice
Music: Country
Favorite Quote(s): "What goes around comes around"
Favorite People (dead and living): My Husband, Son, Mother, (all living thank God)
People I can’t stand: Celebrities, Users, Liars,
Places you’ve been: Many of the US states
Places you want to visit: Great Britain, Ireland
01. What is your favorite word? No
02. What is your least favorite word? No
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A beautiful day
04. What turns you off? Unfortunately there are many things
05. What is your favorite curse word? s**t
06. What sound or noise do you love? white noise
07. What sound or noise do you hate? phone ringing
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Landscaping
09. What profession would you not like to do? teacher,cop,public contact jobs
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? This is your final destination
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Ummm....no

mainecyn 01-28-2014 04:17 PM

First name (if you want to tell): Cynthia
Meaning of user name: Originally from state of Maine and my nickname

Geographical location: Wyoming

Marital Status: married

Children/Ages: 5 kids. 1 boy in 7th grade (whos bday is today actually), another son who is a freshmen, a daughter who is also a freshmen, and two other daughters, one is a junior, the other a senior.

Occupation: School District- answer phones, attend meetings, plan bus routes, in charge of personal for transportation department.

Pets: 2 dogs in the house that are not mine a border collie and a pom. My husband has adopted stay kittens in the neighborhood. We have been feeling what appears to be 3 generations of cats now (all outside).

Interests: Writing, reading, movies, music, over thinking and stressing

Height: 5'5 1/2

Eye/Hair Color: naturally Red color it reddish brown. Green Eyes

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: July of 2010

Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 228/181/150

Problem: Binge eating

Plan/Way of Eating Calorie counting (have trouble remembering to do this!), non-processed foods, low carb but could be compared to a paleo diet being natural foods? I have a binge eating disorder. I have been trying to figure this out and deal with it all of my adult life. I held it at bay once for 2 years, and somehow it returned. I am still trying to get it back under control and over come it. I know no one else in my real life that has any eating disorder, so I searched the internet for others that understand. Family, and co-workers only see a person who has lost almost 100 lbs on her own and kept most of it off. They don't have any idea I am a binge eater.

Favorite exercise Walking and more walking listening to ipod. I do have a stability ball I want to start using.

Favorite movies: To many to mention as my husband and I are movie buffs and watch at least one movie a night.

Favorite books/plays: Jane Erye, Huckleberry Finn, Diary of Adam and Eve, mystery series (Bones, Sue Grafton, Patrica Cromwell, and so many others. I can't narrow down to just a few. I loved the play 12 angry men, Our Town, I actually enjoyed Shakespeare, Homer, I read David Copperfield a million times, The wisdom of The Cat in the Hat.

Music: I listen to everything but have a great knowledge of music from the late 60's and 70's even though I wasn't even around in the 60's and I was a baby born in 1973.

Favorite Quote(s): "If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." -- Mark Twain. “There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.” ~ Salvador Dali. I could go on and on and on, but let me try to keep this at a manageable level.

I love this one!

01. What is your favorite word? acceptance

02. What is your least favorite word? "whatnot" I have a co-worker who uses this word in every single sentence every day and I have listened to it for 8 years.

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

04. What turns you off? ignorance, inequality, mean people in general, greed

05. What is your favorite curse word? ****

06. What sound or noise do you love? the ocean

07. What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clock at 4 a.m.

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? unsure

09. What profession would you not like to do? politician, prison guard

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I accept you for who you are, not who you think you are

Any other tidbits you would like to share:

My husband is 11 years older than I am and is originally from California. I am from Maine, lived there my entire life until I came to Wyoming the day after graduating high school. The majority age difference doesn't matter and only occasionally do our views differ due to regions where we grew up. I see the ocean as a way to work and make a living, he has only fun memories of hanging out at the beach all day.

I have lived in Wyoming since 1991. I have been in this city since attending college, yet I have no "outside" friends. I have my family and my husband. I have found the internet a lifeline and it makes people feel more connected and less lonely (when used correctly).

I am on the board of directors at our local food bank. I have been volunteering there for 4 years.

I have driven bus, have a cd yet I didn't learn to drive a vehicle until I was 26 years old and got a license. However, l captained a lobster boat since teenage years and grew up on the ocean, and yet I have self esteem issues.

I am a mother to 5, two "natural" and 3 step kids. My husband and I met in college back in 1991, were classmates. I remember him as the partner who skipped the day our oral presentation was due. I never forgot him. Fast forward 18 years later and we met again after years of just saying high in the grocery store. We have been married 5 years now and they are the happiest years I have had.

Sydney_2009 04-21-2014 01:34 AM

First name (if you want to tell): Grace
Meaning of user name: my hometown and my favourite year
Geographical location: Australia
Marital Status: I've got a partner, Peter, who is a teacher
Children/Ages: one son, who is 4, and has Down syndrome
Pets: none
Hobbies/Interests: fitness, knitting, swimming, reading, travel
Height: 169cm
Eye/Hair Color: dark brown / blue
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: September 2012
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 138/120/65
Problem: purging
Plan/Way of Eating: I need a plan
Favorite exercise: swimming, weights, Zumba
Favorite movies: the book thief
Favorite books/plays: too many to list...lots of Russian classics
Music: n/a I'm deaf
Favorite Quote(s): "do not go gentle into that good night...rage rage against the dying if the light" Dylan Thomas
Favorite People (dead and living): my sister
People I can’t stand: William Shatner
Places you’ve been: Canada, Fiji, New Zealand, China, Japan, Ireland, Vietnam, France, USA, Italy, Russia, Poland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, Turkey, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos, Burma
Places you want to visit: Brazil, South Africa, Greece, Mauritius
01. What is your favorite word? Smile
02. What is your least favorite word? Moist
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Anger
04. What turns you off? Ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? The c word
06. What sound or noise do you love? N/A
07. What sound or noise do you hate? N/A
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Painter
09. What profession would you not like to do? Doctor! Too much pressure.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I don't believe in God.