Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 07:53 PM   #46  

did a wee bit of strength traing today with my 5lb weights. my butt is officially kicked from yesterday, i had this weird energy burst last night and couldn't fall asleep. tonight i will go to bed early!!

ellis- lately i have too much energy for my own good some days (scary) glad you got a nice walk in this morning!

lala- you go girl!! it's nice to take a day off now and then, in my book any moving around counts for exercise!

harpo- it's on girl!! although i bet you would kick my butt, heck my 11 year old beat me this past sunday i am not very good at it but, there is just something about tennis that makes me smile and giggle the whole time i am out there playing. it's like not exercise to me at all it's just fun! good for you getting in a day last week. one is better than none! keep up your good work!

hope all the rest of you chicks are doing great!!
Old 05-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #47  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Hi!

I havenīt posted in the last days, I was a bit busy with University. BUT I did my exercises on Sunday and this morning. Quite good, or?

Kate
Old 05-09-2006, 09:02 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Okay, no proper exercise for me, but I cleaned all day and gathered clothes up for donation. And now I'm going to put on Shakira and dance like a goofball in my room! And that will burn some calories!!

Happy exercising all!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 09:12 PM   #49  

hello everyone!
just got back from my water class at the Y. feeling very tired, the man was the instructor and he always kicks my butt! it's good though i needed a bit of a kicking!! hope you all have a wonderful evening!!

harpo- dance like no ones watching girl!! burn them calories!!
Old 05-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #50  
dgpebbles

hello everyone..sorry I've been missing...been busy with daughters prom and graduation....prom was sat night and went great...I haven't got to exercise since fri...hope I can get my life back on track soon...all this stress is driving me nuts...
Old 05-10-2006, 09:58 AM   #51  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Crazy, man, crazeeeee!

dgp - Hope you get a break from the stress soon! Keep your chin up...
jodi - Yay for butt-kicking instructors! Keep up the good work...
harpo - Boogie on!
kate - Good work... Do as much as you can whenever you can, eh?
ellis - WAKE UP! Let's go boogie with harpo, 'kay?

Let's see... Monday was good, did all the usual stuff, weights in the evening. Tuesday I totally blew it, didn't do a thing. Back at it today....

Good news, I did finally pass my typing test yesterday morning; so I ran off to Spherion to get my paperwork, passed my background check, and then toddled off for the drug screening. I have no fear about the drug test so I should be gainfully employed again by early next week. School starts back next week, too, so I'm going to have to rework my entire routine, but I'm too happy to have a job again to be upset about that!

Keep up the good work folks and Happy Wednesday!

-lala Boogie Queen
Old 05-10-2006, 10:03 AM   #52  

Height: 5'-2"

I'm awake, Lala! My DH has the morning off, and we're going for a walk. The Tulip Festival is on here in Ottawa, so we're going down to check out the flowers.
Good going on the typing test, hon!!

I've gotta run, girls... good going with the exercise... love ya'll!
Old 05-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #53  
30 Pound Juggler

S/C/G: 165/165/130

im going to go to a 6 pm yoga class tonight and im going to push my drinking back to 2 glasses of red wine a week. im going to try for working out 5 times a week. and no snacking.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:14 PM   #54  
Hot by association

S/C/G: ?/110/?

So far this month I've done my strength training everyday (YEAH!!!) I've been trying to go to my pilates class as often as I can. I have skipped pilates a few times and just used my "Absolution Ab Shocker Belt" on those nights. I'm pretty sure that the belt doesn't actually do anything, but it makes me feel better.

I want to get out and go running more often now that the weather is getting nicer. There are some gorgeous trails through the woods near where I live, which I think will be a nice change after a winter of treadmills.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #55  

I went for a 60 minute or so walk this morning with DH.
My trainer gave me a huge workout to do with my exercise ball. Haven't tackled it yet.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:45 PM   #56  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Hi all!

Ellis - good walk... let us know how the new ball-thingy is...
Belle - wow, every day! I'd have pulled something by now... oh wait, I have! Heeheheeee...
Jinx - Yoga should be fun... And I can relate on the wine issue... we just discovered a wine shop that will deliver a variety case to our door if we order it... for now we still have half a case of some very lovely pinot that I adore, but I try to keep it to just one or two days a week!

Good day today. My morning workout kicked my butt and I felt really good afterward. I pushed myself to 40 minutes on the elliptical for the first time this evening - it was a struggle, but hey look, I'm still alive! So I can do it again tomorrow...

Happy Wednesday!

-Lala
Old 05-10-2006, 09:19 PM   #57  

Hey guys. I've been MIA--finals week. BUT you guys are doing AWESOME!! I'm so happy to see that you guys are doing so well! So, my plan was MWF cardio and T,Th,Sa strength training. I went Monday, missed Tuesday. But I'm ok with that, I was facing a 12 hour day (9-9) and my class starts at 6:00 am. couldn't swing it. BUT I went today too. Aww yeah baby!
Old 05-10-2006, 09:28 PM   #58  

Wooo hooo, Jay!! You GO, girl!!
How did your finals go?

Lala, I need someone to blow my ball up. It's sinking. My DH just pumped up my bicycle tires. I just hate riding a bike when I'm fat. I feel like an elephant on a tricycle.
Yay!! You did your workout!!
Wine... don't talk to me about wine. I am SO broke, and I would kill for a nice bottle of something right around now...

Belle, you have one of those belts. I remember back in the 70s... my parents had these "special" workout suits that made you sweat. Go figure... they were made of plastic.

Jinx, I hope you had a good yoga class!

What am I doing in here...
Old 05-10-2006, 09:54 PM   #59  

hello everyone!!
tennis got rained out today, going tomorrow for my water calss. all is going well with me this week.

lala- congrats on the job!! woo hoo for you girl!

jay- good luck with the finals!!

belle- great job with the strength training!

jinx- did you like the yoga class?

donna- how nice your dd is graduating! congrats to her!

ellis- an elephant on a trike...you're killing me!! unfortunately tho i know exactly what you mean!! the tulip festival sounds lovely!! all my tulips were here and gone already. i have been enjoying the lilly of the valley this week around the back deck. just heaven out there! keep up your moving girl!!
Old 05-11-2006, 09:49 AM   #60  
dgpebbles

morning everyone...well still no exercise for me...I haven't been to the gym since friday...I'm going tonigt for sure....I am back on track this week with the eating..kinda blew a few days last wek with all the running around and everything...just haven't had the time this week.

lala- congrats on passing the test..I'm sure you'll have the job and be a working girl next week..

everyone is doing great..keep it up
Closed Thread