Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-30-2006, 09:17 AM   #1  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Default A mouth full!

I've recently been thinking about this. Now I haven't properly binged in a long long time like I used to. But every once in a while I get this feeling that I long to cram stuff in my mouth.

Perhaps chocolate digestive biscuits (cookies), just until I have this mouthful of half chewed goo and I want to keep cramming more in!

I really want to do this one day! Just to feel it again! Somedays I think that I'll count the calories in a whole packet of biscuits, then shuffle the rest of the day around the biscuits and let myself stuff my face!

I don't suppose there's much point to this thread, but I guess I just want to get it out in the open! Anyone else like having a mouthful?

Sometimes I like to eat till I can feel I'm bustingly full in my stomach!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:21 AM   #2  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

oh yes, like pizza, french fries & chocolate (ok not together) --- but then I just tell myself if you eat it, all those stairs were for nothing. still want it though
Cafe Ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:28 AM   #3  
New Beginning, New ME!

S/C/G: 162/133/125

Height: 5'4"

For me my "want to stuff all i can hold" food is Little Debbies Devil Squares. Oh and Mountain Dew?!?!?!?! OMG I can drink a 12 oz can of Dew in less than 5 minutes
LeaLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:43 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh, I am so with you. In fact, I wanted a "mouthful" so badly last week that I've been cramming it all in ever since. I wasn't hungry... I just WANTED stuff, you know?
Back on track today, though.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:59 AM   #5  
CURVY VIXEN

S/C/G: 205/194/128

Height: 5'2''

mine.. big ol meatball hero with lotza sauce.. hold the cheese please..

I've learned that cramming and binging is learned disease. We do it over and over again because our brains have processed this as our way of increasing dopamine to our brains. It is an addiction and a disease, lucky me.

When that craving food pipes in, I write in my journal what is going on and sure enough i'm either, angry, bored or sad. I have a feeling this will be a life long problem for me...
purplepansy912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:52 AM   #6  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

So my brain wants dopamine when I think about cramming my face.... I see! I'll take notice of when I next want to cram my face!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:11 AM   #7  

Some days I can eat ,eat and eat and I never get that full feeling it's like my belly won't tell my head "your full". It can't be right. Days like this I should be sick from eating , but no I can just keep going. I'm doing better on that now I just have to tell my self you have to be full.
plb@m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:31 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 192+,size16/ 164,12/ 150,10

Height: 5'7"

Oh yeah, I've had that feeling a number of times over the past seven months. I want the feeling of a full mouth of rich, yummy food. I want the feeling of a stomach so full that it feels like it will burst.

Sadly, I've given in too frequently.

Recently when I gave in to the full-mouth, full-stomach demand, the food didn't taste that good. I thought: what's up? The next time, the same thing. In fact, I wondered why I was wasting my calories on that stuff that really didn't taste so good and made me feel terrible after eating it.

But I still want to do it! And it's so hard to keep myself from doing it!
sf40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 04:12 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

How interesting. I don't think I've ever analyzed the feeling, but this definitely sparks a familiar feeling in me. The thought of having a mouthful of cookies and starting another cookie before the first mouthful is swallowed. Eating as quickly as possible, binging on the satisfaction of a mouthful of sweetness.

It's always so helpful when other people articulate a feeling that I never really put into words before
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 04:45 PM   #10  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

For me its popcorn, love literally shoveling the stuff into my mouth. Or carrot cake with an inch of thick cream cheese icing...
I give into the popcorn,,,but very rarely the carrot cake,,,that is a twice a year thing.
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote