Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-20-2005, 11:44 AM   #1  

Default I'm Wondering....4/20

1. What's your favorite holiday and why?
2. What color are your eyes?
3. Do you have siblings? What are/were they like?
4. What's in your pockets/purse?
5. What does your dream house look like?
CackyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 11:48 AM   #2  

PLEASE play along!!!

1. What's your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving. I think because it's the one that is all mine, different from my growing up. I like to cook everything, and after dinner we always put up our fake Christmas tree and decorate it. I have a good friend who usually stops by and she hangs all the ornaments she has given me. I love all of my ornaments, because each one reminds me of something or someone.
2. What color are your eyes? blue
3. Do you have siblings? What are/were they like? Two sisters. Who asked this question? I don't want to talk what they're like The one who is 3 years younger than me is very stable, reliable, married with two boys. A good lady. The one who is 9 years younger, she's the wild child of the family. She's pregnant with her first child. I am heartbroken that we're not more of each other's lives.
4. What's in your pockets/purse? lots of stray papers, pills in case I forget to take them some morning, pens, a little pink changepurse with monkeys on it, makeup bag, sun chips to go with my lunch, a book about compulsive eaters and relationships, my keys, my DD's toothbrush and toothpaste, more papers, checkbook, PDA, cell phone, phone earbud.
5. What does your dream house look like? brick, with big rooms and a fabulous, fabulous bathroom. open and sunny, modern, peaceful, comfortable
CackyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 12:56 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Where is everyone, Cacky!?

1. What's your favorite holiday and why? I've always loved Christmas. When I was a child, it was naturally "all about me", but now I love watching my kids open their gifts. I love not having to go anywhere. I love our tradition of having popovers and coffee first thing in the morning, and I love that anyone is welcome to come here and celebrate the day with us.
2. What color are your eyes? grey, although they sometimes look blue and sometimes green
3. Do you have siblings? What are/were they like? I have one younger sister who drives me right up the wall at times, but I love her more than anything.
4. What's in your pockets/purse? I carry a Mountain Equipment Co-op shoulder bag. In it is a great wallet (finally found one that handles all my needs), a pen, a pack of gum, lip balm and hand balm (Burt's), a stainless steel hipflask containing Irish Cream, about a thousand Weight Watcher trackers that I'm too lazy to use, a little fold-out knife/scissor/screwdriver thing that I think I'll need someday as a weapon for self-defense (but I'm sure I'd never be able to get it out in time... it's right down at the bottom), eyedrops, a bottle of Advil, a stapler (?), and an envelope containing an article I wrote about my Dad when he died with a photo of him in it.
5. What does your dream house look like? I LOVE my house (big, three-story brick with our bedroom in the attic), and I love the location, but I do wish the rooms were bigger. And I'd like a big balcony at the back. And a sun room. And I want someone to finish the basement. And put new windows in. Don't get me started...
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:34 PM   #4  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas because my whole family gets together and we get to watch all the kids open their gifts.
2. What color are your eyes? Brown
3. Do you have siblings? What are/were they like? Yes, Lots. They are all so different but, look the same.
4. What's in your pockets/purse? My purse has my wallet , some makeup, perfume, my keys and a pen
mamalove is offline   Reply With Quote