Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 10:50 AM   #1  
Searching

Talking Happy Thursday!

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies!

I need to go back and read the couple of daily threads I missed but Iwanted to get this one started and tell ya'll that I missed you.

Be right back to tell you where I have been after I see what ya'll have been up to

Miss Chris
Old 04-01-2004, 11:25 AM   #2  
Searching

Talking Now that I am a little caught up

Holly- I am sorry to hear about the knee surgery, but maybe this is the time to start getting creative with what excercise means and how to love Holly just how she is. Also come up with some coping ideas while the surgery has you down. Congrats on your loss lady

Ellis- Been thinking about you! The sexy trainer must be working out if your making regular trips to the Y!

Bunna- Congrats on the new grandbaby!!!!!! When I look at new babies I just see so much potential. Knowing that God has a special path for each and everyone of them.

Aspen- I want you to know that we care about you no matter what your eating. There is no reason to make guilty confessions thats when we can even get more wrapped up in what the disease wants. Its wants us to feel guilty and unloved so we can continue the cycle of hurting ourselves. Its the thinking thats hard to break, we are comfortable with the misery of it, because it has us. Just for today we can choose to live without feeding the disease

Kat- WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! 10 months of abstinence!!!! Your the bomb girl and thanks for getting the focus on the meetings

Angi- I am glad to hear Elijah is feeling better. Is this the first time he has been really ill. I know that was the worse for me with Sebastian. We just want to protect out babies.

Tracy- Sending some prayers for you and Matthew. You are deserving of that precious child, God has a unique plan for our pain and our joys for each of us.

Well I have been granted a gift. Sunday my car broke down and my disease started screaming. I went to my 12 and 12 and knew that it was my lack of coping skills that was sending me this way. The thing is I have tasted freedom, so even trying to nest in my bed yielded nothing till I was on the phone with my sponsor and I realized I wasn't alone. My second gift is my Lifeline came in the mail on Monday reminding me of the tools I have and the ones I can make for myself, that I can have priorities. Where have I been? My plant has had a major shutdown on Monday and Tuesday including full electrical outages. I have run and worked hard. But mostly I have learned more about surrendering one day at a time. If I let it go, and let God my coping skills go way up. I am granted serenity and my food seems to take care of itself.

Yesterday I meant to come here instead I ran errands with DH and even though my boundaries aren't good I managed to keep from being suckered into another vacation package. That was another gift.

Still smoke-free that is another gift

I feel the guilt my disease wants to give me of being undeserving. Instead I think I wil enjoy it while its here and while I feel grateful. Who knows what challenges tommorow will bring.

Oh and I got my haircut! Wanna see!

So thats it for me! I have missed ya'll ! So glad to be here today!
Miss Chris
Old 04-01-2004, 03:40 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Holy moly, Chris, you are doing GREAT, girl!! Talk about coping skills!!
And as usual, you look absolutely stunning. We've missed you, hon.
Old 04-01-2004, 06:53 PM   #4  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Chris - LOVE your new haircut! Does it have a natural wave to it, or do you have to perm it/hot curl it?
Old 04-01-2004, 08:02 PM   #5  

Default Fly by posting

Just worked out and have to shower, eat, then head over to a friend's.

Thanks for the happy 10 months wishes!

Chris - cute new doo!

I'll type more tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

thanks for the kind words about my knee, chris. i know it will work out, and i'm definately in the "one step at a time" mindset now.

your hair is so cute! i've never had my hair that short, i would freak out. maybe i should try it. now that you're so skinny, you can really pull it off!
Old 04-02-2004, 02:26 AM   #7  

Hey everyone....

hectic day today....and the food added to it....i know that i'm so frustrated that soon i should be able to control myself...but it just still hasn't happened....sorry to keep this short, but bed is calling....i'll chat more tomarrow...thanks for the warm thoughts chris, they're much appreciated.

holly: you are such a beautiful woman!! you look so wonderful on your website....such a motivation for us all....
Closed Thread