Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-09-2004, 09:16 AM   #1  
Searching

Default Tired To Do List Tuesday: 9 March 04 Chat

Jenelle- Everything you wrote made sense to me. I have a tendency to want to know everything going on in the plant and not just production. I refuse to pass any of that stuff along because like you said it's usually way over exagerrated or if that was true they really need to be talking to their supervisor and not to me. I get the feeling that I am getting felt out sometimes for "secret" management information. The guy can interpet any decision anyway they want to, but mostly they choose the negatives.

Well I got my tire done last night and I chased down where my brake fluid is leaking from. It's a dealer part What I am thinking is going down to the U-pull it and ripping one off another car just to see how it comes off before I do it to mine. I have something about breaking my own car

The whole thing is making me ponder relationship roles, but I will leave that for my journal.

Very tired Chris signing off for now
Much love to all!
Miss Chris
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:43 PM   #2  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Chris - I think that's way cool that you can fix your own car! Do you know that when I got a flat tire halfway between Columbia and Kansas City, my son had to change it for me? Made me feel like a complete wuss.

I came home sick today, which is why I'm posting so early in the afternoon. Every body part aches. My head is stuffed up...my ears are stuffed up...even my teeth hurt. Ugh. I'm going to eat my lunch (some chicken broth and toast) and go take a nap!

Jennelle
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 06:35 PM   #3  
Searching

Well this is a quiet board. I will BBL, I have a meeting and dinner. Hope to see ya'll soon!

Hi Jenelle (If you saw the grease in my nails and the dryness of my skin you wouldn't want to be able to fix your car) GET WELL! :

Miss Chris
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 08:20 PM   #4  

Default Good evening!

Chris: Sounds like you're having some rough times. I have to say, though, that I love how you are handling. Yesterday's post was very inspiring! Thanks for your ESH!

Jennelle: Feel better soon!!!

Where is everyone?

Better day here for me, but I continued to obsess a bit over this friendship of mine. But I saught out HP and was rewarded - some mind freedom.

Took my cat to the vet for some tests (has asthma, but is healthy). He wasn't a fan.

I got a computer at work today for my office. So I'll be able to check in here on occasion during the day.

Have a good evening! In an online meeting now, maybe I'll bump into one of you.
KatSLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:21 PM   #5  

Wow - I was hoping to read a few more posts before bed but no one else is around.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
KatSLP is offline   Reply With Quote