Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-10-2016, 10:18 AM   #1  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Arrow Break the Binge Cycle...Together!! 5/10/16 - 5/4/16

Come one....come all! Binge eating is something I have struggled with for almost all of my 44 years on this earth. I got things under control for a while when I lost a lot of weight, but here I am again.

I am back at Day 1 and I am ready to take charge of MY life again! Food will not own me anymore! This thread is one I used to post back in the day and I made it over a year without a binge. I am hoping to be able to do that again and I hope I find some new friends along the way.

No matter where you are on your journey. You are welcome here!

Edit - the date in the subject should go until Saturday the 14th. LOL

Last edited by Vixsin; 05-10-2016 at 10:19 AM.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

Can you start this again? I want in. lol
Can't stop bingeing right now. I'll make it to 4, 5PM and then dig out the chocolate stash...I was just not keeping a chocolate stash, but then instead I would just go to the store and drop $10 on junk food at a time. I can think of a few reasons why this is happening, but can't decide why all of a sudden my self discipline has gone out the window. I dropped 70 pounds, and not just by pure luck..by hard hard work, and much self discipline. Trying to gain that back right now and I think the best approach would be one step/day at a time. Doing it alone is rough right now. :/
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/172/153

Height: 5"3

Over the last 6 months I've been part of a weight loss club and I've binged less than I have since I can remember.

Not letting myself get hungry is a huge part of it, then if I have a slip up I just let it be a blip on move on.

Last week I was quite upset about something and was thinking of getting binge food but then thought no, got into the shop and saw my favourite flavour icecream and thought I'll buy it but only eat half. Ate the whole tub but right afterwards ate a light dinner and continued as normal the next day and will try next time I identify that feeling to just see what happens if I don't buy that food and sit with the feeling.

It takes practice be kind to yourself.
mynameisyes is offline   Reply With Quote