3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge day AGAIN (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/297678-binge-day-again.html)

Deearose 07-09-2014 09:21 AM

Binge day AGAIN

So this is my first post and i need some help,i'm trying a diet with green tea and this is the third day and I BINGDED,I ate two bowls of cornflakes and 4 slices of bread with butter. I need some great tips to stop doing this please,I feel extremly guilty after it.

I'm currently 119 lbs and I wanna get to 110.:?:

Pinkhippie 07-09-2014 12:24 PM

Are you on a really restrictive diet? What do you mean when you say diet with green tea?

souvenirdarling 07-09-2014 12:52 PM

Usually when I overdo on junk stuff like that, cornflakes, bread and butter, it's because I'm not getting enough water and fat in my diet as a whole - and because I'm stressed and anxious. Was something making you nervous?

Deearose 07-09-2014 01:12 PM

My green diet mean 5 cups of green tea each day and lots of veggies and sometimes fish I try not to eat more than 900 calories a day so probably thats why but I do drink water lotsss of water.:headache:

Deearose 07-09-2014 01:13 PM

I dont think something made me nervous because I woke up,drank my coffee and then after an hour or so I thought that it wont hurt to eat A BIT but when i put it in my mouth i just couldnt stop lol

Pinkhippie 07-09-2014 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deearose (Post 5037942)
My green diet mean 5 cups of green tea each day and lots of veggies and sometimes fish I try not to eat more than 900 calories a day so probably thats why but I do drink water lotsss of water.:headache:

In my opinion this would be the definition of a really restrictive diet. Binging in this situation seems to me a pretty natural response because your body needs/wants more food.

I used to do that when I was younger ( try to eat less than 1,000 cals a day) and I gained about 20 pounds from doing that. I wish I had followed a more moderate and slow method of weight loss. It would have been a lot better for my poor body too.

I also discovered that for me, I actually do need a good amount of fat in my diet to feel satisfied and not starving which would always lead to a binge.

Deearose 07-09-2014 01:43 PM

I'm trying to get to at least 114-115 lbs till july 19th,thats basically why Im doing it.
And I'm really bad at controling what I eat.

Deearose 07-09-2014 01:58 PM

Thanks John.

freelancemomma 07-13-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deearose (Post 5037942)

Well, you've answered your own question, but I think you knew that. A 900-calorie diet is not sustainable and will almost inevitably lead to periodic binges.

F.