Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-16-2013, 08:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/190/145

Height: 5'7

Default Lost 25 pounds and now gaining steadily...

Hi everyone! Over the past couple of months I have lost about 25 pounds! Yay!!I thought I had beaten the food demon because I was eating so well while I was losing weight. I am a senior in college and I came back around a month and a half ago. Unfortunately, I think I may have rekindled my sugar addition and now I am binging EVERYDAY! I am lactose intolerant, and I continue to eat chocolate and other milky things even though they make me absolutely sick.

Here are the things that I think are holding me back:
1.My school has an all you can eat buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. My school work load is way harder this year and I am stressed out. When I'm stressed I eat =/. I also think my work is suffering too.
3. My friends are stressing me out.
4. I keep doing the "I'll start tomorrow" routine, which NEVER worked for me in the past!
5. I'm getting a little bit of sleep at night.
6. For every pound I gain the more I lose hope. =/

Does anyone know how to combat my rekindled sugar addiction? I am determined not to gain this weight back!

Thank you all so much!
Chaselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Why don't you join us in the binge free and overeating free thread? We'll help you stop this vicious circle, and get control of your life. Best of luck to you!

Last edited by tyla; 10-16-2013 at 09:48 AM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 145/143/92

Height: 5 feet short and tiny figure

There are so many reason of binge after weight loss. I've read a book about emotional eating, I guess it will help.
Lily Wu is offline   Reply With Quote