3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Chicks in Control

Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Binge Free and Overeating Free in October.

Old 10-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #226

Height: 5'5

Day 55 - no bingeing!
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #227
Owner of A Needy DH, LOL

S/C/G: 145/145/125

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesame7lbs View Post
Momwithdogs, OMG are your kids 15 years apart!?!?! I think you just may be bat !@#$ crazy! I'm 13 years younger than my oldest sister (my other sibs are 12, 10 and 8 years older than I am), but let me assure you, my parents did not do that on purpose! !
You read that right, lol!

My DH and I had one starting driver's ed while shopping for car seats for the other.
momwithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #228
Owner of A Needy DH, LOL

It's still Friday morning, well at least for me, and I want to wish everyone a fab (yet early) start to the weekend!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:29 PM   #229
Just keep swimming...

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Day 1

Hey everyone!

I'm jumping back in. I had my little girl almost 1 year ago, and when I was pregnant with her, I totally fell off the binging wagon.
Time to be held accountable again and get this under control!!

Once again, so thankful for this group.!!!!

MY BLOG

"If We Are Facing In The Right Direction, All We Have To Do Is Keep On Walking"
mamato2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:35 AM   #230
I Can Change

S/C/G: 151/149.9/120

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back mama, and thanks for the replies everyone else.

So far today I have stayed on plan and not overeaten for the first time in a long time. WoW! Throwing out all my trigger foods in the last couple of days helped for sure, though I am still tempted to have my favourite "healthy" dessert tonight even though that will put me well over my calories... I mix up 10g Peanut Butter, a scoop of Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, crush a few cacao nibs and a titch of himalayan salt, and add 1/2 a Tbsp coconut syrup and enough water to make a thick paste...It is sooooo good and helps me abstain from regular chocolate and other treats but it is pretty addictive too and well too much food is too much food no matter how healthy it is!

I will grit my teeth and get a cup of rooibos chai instead. JUST TODAY.. tomorrow I can have it again I promise me.

Day 3 BINGE FREE yay me.

Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Maintaining your weight is hard. Pick your hard.

Last edited by tarabella : 10-31-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: repeating myself like a loon
tarabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #231

Welcome, Mama!

Day 56!
Old 10-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #232
Just keep swimming...

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Thanks guys!!! Going in Day 2!!!

Throwing out triggers def helped me too!

MY BLOG

"If We Are Facing In The Right Direction, All We Have To Do Is Keep On Walking"
mamato2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:50 AM   #233
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/see blog/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

How is everyone doing? I'm having a busy weekend with a friend from out of town staying with me. I turned 46 on Friday and ran a 5k that night and really had a great time doing it! My first race since I injured my back a few years ago. I'm afraid my finish line photo is going to look RIDICULOUS since I was really hamming it up as I crossed the line.

We are actually doing pretty good food-wise. Certainly no binges and very reasonable with the snacks and meals. Lots of fruit. I've had more carbs than I'm used to but so far haven't had a huge problem feeling triggered and we've been very active which helps.

I'll catch up on the thread later tonight, just wanted to pop in to say I hadn't fallen off the planet or anything! I'm still staying on track and sending out positive vibes to everyone to STAY STRONG!

Tyla -- day 56, AWESOME!!!

Progress Photos | Weekly Weight Loss | My Battle With Weight in Photos
My Blog: Mrs. Snark @ Bliss-a-go-go! (warning: I'm weird.)
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #234

Day 57!

Thank you, MrsSnark! Happy Belated Birthday and congrats on running a 5 K! You rock!!
Old 10-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #235

S/C/G: 116/116/110

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone! Unfortunately I haven't had a great couple of days. Won't go into specifics because it's embarrassing but I think I'm just having one of those weeks. It's been okay today and I'm committed to getting through without a binge today. I need to give my tummy a break. I was really down last night but my outlook is a lot more positive today, especially with my Sunday morning Americano.

Mrs Snark: Sounds like a great weekend! I would love to see that photo Maybe more carbs than you were used to but they are great for running!

Tarabella: Good for you for throwing out those trigger foods! I just did today (PB) and have resolved not to buy it for a month.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #236
Updating my software ;)

S/C/G: lbs: HW:198 SW:178/124/132

Height: 5ft

Last week was a bad week, but now I'm in my summer break, I'll have more time to concentrate on what I'm eating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarabella View Post
Rhiko Good to see you here my kiwi friend, I was just reading you elsewhere- you have done so great this year wow I am impressed. I also ran my first 10km in the last couple of months so I get that achievement, its a big one. I am not running now because of pregnancy and miss it already.
Hello

Thank you. Sorry I haven't replied, I've been away for the weekend and ignoring my computer since my exam finished Friday 5pm lol
Congratulations on your pregnancy I'll do the same if/when my time comes, but the getting back into running won't be so hard the second time because we've already pushed through our mental barriers the first time. If you're like me, you'll want to get your fitness back a.s.a.p.

2013:80.9kgs - 64.5kgs. 2014, 3 month weigh-in: Jan -Mar 62kgs March, Day 445 60kgs, GOAL achieved!
Running distance goals: 4.4km (30min) achieved 7 May 2013. 6 km (45min) 4 September 2013. 10 km (1hr 12min) achieved achieved 18 October 2013.
Competitions: Round the Bridges, Nov 17 2013 completed, 44min 07secs.

Last edited by Rhiko : 10-27-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Rhiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #237

S/C/G: 220/204/120

Height: 5'2

Hi guys, hope everyone's doing great.

I've had an ok couple of days. I really feel like I need to get back into exercising half an hour each day because it helps me to control my eating (because I feel like my exercise would go to waste). I went out for beer last night with some friends and had about 500-600 ml of it, and decided not to have dinner to make up for that. I don't know how healthy that is, but I figured it's ok just once. My weight's holding steady at 210 or 210.5 lbs, but I'd really like to at least get below 210 once and for all by the end of the month.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:46 AM   #238

S/C/G: GW: 125

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is feeling good today. My weekend was busy and pretty good. I ran a 5k with my dog on Saturday. It was a fundraiser for the rescue where we adopted her. I wasn't even sure if I would do it or not as my knee was still bothering me and my dog is more a sprinter than a distance girl. But I woke up early on Saturday morning and figured if my knee was bothering me, she'd be happy to walk. We ended up running the whole race with a couple water stops (for her) in 28:32. Today I woke up at my highest weight in weeks, the result of really lazy eating and not tracking at all. It was the kick in the pants I needed, I guess, because I have been perfectly on plan today, even with a candy, cookie, and cupcake-filled Halloween party this afternoon. And I ran 5 miles.

ILoveVegetables, I agree that exercise helps! I think part of my problem the last two weeks is that I haven't been running.

Rhiko, yay for summer break! I find summer is a good time to focus on healthy eating -- fresh produce, skimpy clothes, etc.

Tyla, congrats on day 57!

Mama, congrats on day 2!

Tarabella, congrats on day 3!

LaceyJ, Momwithdogs, and anyone else stopping by --

Wishing everyone a great day!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #239
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/see blog/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

7lbs: I'm now jealous of BOTH your finish time and your dog's finish time. That's just awesome! Congrats!

Progress Photos | Weekly Weight Loss | My Battle With Weight in Photos
My Blog: Mrs. Snark @ Bliss-a-go-go! (warning: I'm weird.)
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #240
Owner of A Needy DH, LOL

Happy Belated Birthday, Mrs Snark!!

7- Fab job!

Ladies, thank you for giving me somewhere to vent. Wish I could say it was an OP weekend, but not so much. Nothing in particular set me off and I knew I was overeating the entire weekend.

Here's to a new week!
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.