3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Chicks in Control

Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Anyone manage to quit dieting with positive results?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #226
Senior Member
 
magical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 199

S/C/G: 150/125/125

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl2 View Post
I am pretty excited that i have stopped weighing for the first time in my life. I think it was affecting me more than i cared to admit. If my weight was up one morning, it would sometimes make me feel like i was too fat to exercise (since extra weight DOES make things like running, pullups, etc. harder)...so occasionally i'd just crawl back into bed or, worse, go straight to breakfast without my normal morning exercise. I believe in listening to your body not only with regard to food, but also exercise. So, while it's ok to occasionally skip my workout because i'm tired, it's NOT ok to skip it because of a number on the scale!
Delighted for you.

If you can, now that you've taken this step, try not to ever go back on the scales again. I know that for me, going on the scales will affect me so badly if I see a gain that I will start binging for the next 2 days not caring anymore.
magical is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #227
Senior Member
 
surfergirl2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 690

S/C/G: 164/--/--

Height: 5'7"

Default

Thanks, Magical!

Random thought...i posted earlier about how the only time i lost significant weight and kept it off was when i was traveling the world. I think a big part of the reason was that I didn't think about food until right before mealtimes...and then it was like ok, decide on a restaurant, go to a restaurant, and eat. Simple as that. But we kind of HAVE to plan a bit more than that in our regular lives...grocery shopping, cooking, etc. I mean, unless i'm going to eat out for every meal, i'm going to have to plan...and planning can then start to get obsessive and into the whole "dieting" territory. Of course, it doesn't HAVE to be like that...there is a middle ground...but anyway that was just my musing for the day.
__________________
Trying Intuitive Eating! Want to be happier and have a healthy relationship with food
surfergirl2 is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #228
Senior Member
 
Xena2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 128

S/C/G: 202.6/196.4/135

Height: 57

Default

Hi guys - thanks for all the advice.

I am still doing good (except for last night) but the not weighing drives me insane. I catch myself skipping all snavks and dinner because I am scared of gaining weight and not knowing it. Last night I was so hungry that I got very dizzy but the thought of gaining more weight scares me. So at 10 PM last night I found myself in the kitchen inhaling brownies and chips...

I am wondering if I should just try to weigh daily and get an idea of fluctuations. I don't expect a big weight loss in one day. I just know the weekly or monthly never worked. I would expect a huge loss since I was "good" for "so long" and binged if it didn't happen.

I am not sure what to do but ditching the scale doesn't seem to work and makes me undereat.
Xena2013 is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #229
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magical View Post
I was a normal eater until self-awareness kicked in probably around the age of 12/13 and I became very conscious of my size as I was taller and larger than most girls (not fat, I was never fat but had a large frame). My mother's constant comments that she had a much smaller frame than I was definitely a trigger and as soon as I learnt how to throw up using my own fingers, that was it for me.

Weight wise, in my teens and as an adult up to say 5 years ago perhaps, I was always around 115-125 lbs (usually 120 and a size 4 and sometimes 6, depending on the brand). I can see from old photos now that I looked like a scarecrow at 115 or even 120 since I had a large frame. I maintained 120 throughout the years by alternatively severely restricting and binging/purging.

I started putting on weight above 125 lbs (up to a max of 140 lbs perhaps) on and off the last 5 years - still considered normal weight but well, my family has always been prone to comment and the scales ruled my life. I believe the weight piled because I got older so while I was still binging and purging, I could not restrict and purge without my body fighting back with with its own defense mechanism.

One year ago, I gave up restricting and binging/purging completely because, as I said in another thread, I could not do it anymore. I also gave up weighing myself totally. Mentally, I was exhausted and I gave up trying to please people. I was around 125 lbs when I stopped dieting. I did not do "intuitive eating" as how the books described it after I stopped. I just ate when I wanted to and I definitely did overeat junk food those first few months - chocolates, cakes, stuff, and I definitely put on weight. Not sure how much, but I had to move up a clothes size.

The feelings settled down after a while and I think I did lose some weight as I alternated between a 6 and 8. A year on, I'm ready to get back into a comfortable 6, so, trying to record what I eat and when I eat but doing it very slowly.




I will NEVER ever go back to restricting. I was very tempted in the beginning and it was a real blessing in disguise that I could not purge anymore because after sometime, the feeling to binge/purge went away. As I said, my house has junk food lying around and I'm not even interested. I can eat one small bit of chocolate and put it away not tempted at all.
Thanks so much for providing details of what led you to quit restricting/dieting and that you feel you would not go back to it. It is comforting to hear you overindulged in the first months of recovery and that now you can have junk foods around and it doesn't affect you. I think that is most peoples fear in that they will eat out of control forever if they stop the restriction. So now that you are wanting to get back to a comfortable 6, what are you doing to achieve that without being restrictive? You said you are writing down what you are eating; does that mean you are counting calories? You also said you gave up weighing; would you ever go back to that? There is a debate going on here whether or not weighing and counting calories is a good idea when deciding to not diet. You are in a better place to answer that than me since I am very new in the non restriction and don't know at all if I can stay with it.
veggiedaze is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 07:08 PM   #230
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xena2013 View Post
Hi guys - thanks for all the advice.

I am still doing good (except for last night) but the not weighing drives me insane. I catch myself skipping all snavks and dinner because I am scared of gaining weight and not knowing it. Last night I was so hungry that I got very dizzy but the thought of gaining more weight scares me. So at 10 PM last night I found myself in the kitchen inhaling brownies and chips...

I am wondering if I should just try to weigh daily and get an idea of fluctuations. I don't expect a big weight loss in one day. I just know the weekly or monthly never worked. I would expect a huge loss since I was "good" for "so long" and binged if it didn't happen.

I am not sure what to do but ditching the scale doesn't seem to work and makes me undereat.
hmmm, well it's hard for me to really give advice on this since all this is so new to me too. If you really think not weighing is more detrimental to you then maybe it's not a good idea. I can see how someone may perceive weight gain and panic without being reassured by the scale they are not. But honestly after weighing myself everyday for a year, it is such a crappy tool to measure your actual weight. The number can just fluctuate so much from day to day leading to all kinds of detrimental thinking. Maybe you have a very fitted item of clothing (like a snug pair of jeans) that you can try on every morning. This could be reassurance you are not ballooning without having to obsess over an exact number. I guess if you've never weighed daily it would probably be enlightening to see how it can change so crazily from one day to the next, the only problem is though I don't see how it could get your mind off dieting if you are so focussed on numbers instead of your well being. Maybe magical can chime in on your dilema since she is experienced in the non dieting way of life.
veggiedaze is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #231
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl2 View Post
Thanks, Magical!

Random thought...i posted earlier about how the only time i lost significant weight and kept it off was when i was traveling the world. I think a big part of the reason was that I didn't think about food until right before mealtimes...and then it was like ok, decide on a restaurant, go to a restaurant, and eat. Simple as that. But we kind of HAVE to plan a bit more than that in our regular lives...grocery shopping, cooking, etc. I mean, unless i'm going to eat out for every meal, i'm going to have to plan...and planning can then start to get obsessive and into the whole "dieting" territory. Of course, it doesn't HAVE to be like that...there is a middle ground...but anyway that was just my musing for the day.
Interesting thought. non dieting would be much simpler if we didn't have to prepare for meals and could just eat at restaurants. Maybe that's another reason I do so well on vacations.
veggiedaze is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #232
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernMaven View Post
I completely agree! I think Rob's "hunger scale" is so much hooey, but I think all these people who write IE books think they have to include some type of hunger "rating" component, so they make a stab at it. I think people trying to practice IE would be better served to do exactly what IE is supposed to be about - listening to your body.

I had a somewhat strange experience today. Like most people, my hunger signals come and go, even when I know I'm pretty hungry. For a myriad of reasons I ate very little Monday and Tuesday; I don't calorie count, but I'm sure I was way under maintenance calories. But I wasn't really hungry, so I ate what I needed. Then last night I woke up in the middle of the night due to having a major Niaspan flush (Niaspan is a prescription med I take for cholesterol which is timed-released niacin) so I got up and took a benadryl so I could go back to sleep. I noticed I was relatively hungry but didn't want to eat - for some reason I have an aversion to eating in the middle of the night even if I'm hungry - so I went back to sleep in about 30 minutes. Got up this morning and went about my normal routine, which doesn't include breakfast, but I never noticed being hungry. I'm heading to the YMCA to do some walking, and suddenly a wave of hunger such as I haven't experienced in a very long time came washing over me. It was so intense, and it hit me just as I have described - like a tidal wave!

It was the kind of hunger that says "Feed me - and now!!!" So I did. I went and got a big hearty breakfast and enjoyed every bite. I ate almost everything on my plate, but I did leave a few hash browns because I was full - or at least I thought I was. I then went and walked, and after that I went to the grocery store.

Normally if I eat a breakfast as big as the one I had this morning - esp. if I eat it as late as I did (around 10:30 am) I won't eat for the rest of the day. But I can already tell that I will need something else to eat. I'm not hungry, but I'm not really full either. I wouldn't even call myself satiated at this point, but the way I feel is so rare I'm not sure how to describe it. It's almost as if I'm on the edge of hungry, peering over into the abyss, but I haven't fallen in yet. Weird.

So I'm using this as a real learning opportunity to listen to my body. Apparently I just didn't feed it enough in the previous 48 hours before today, and it's trying desperately to catch up. I'm beginning to understand how our bodies do indeed regulate themselves. Fascinating, actually.

And to bring this back to Freelancemomma's original point - the hunger/fullness component. If I'd had to "rate" how I felt this morning it was absolutely off the chart hunger. On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate it about a 15! Yet it did not come on to me gradually; it hit me upside the head. There's no way to define or measure that kind of hunger. And it was completely different from what I would consider "normal" hunger - that is, normal for ME.

Who's to say that some people don't feel any type of hunger at all until it is as intense as I had this morning? How are you going to rate that on a scale? Cannot be done, IMO.
Interesting observations. I also tend to not eat in the night if I wake up hungry and I too have intense hunger creep up on me suddenly.
veggiedaze is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #233
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freelancemomma View Post
Speaking of OCD... I myself am quite OCD about remnants. I find it very difficult to leave, say, a half a cinnamon roll wrapped up in the fridge. I feel like I have to either eat it or throw it away. One spoonful of Nutella left in the jar? Same deal, I can't just let it sit there. Anything less than a full portion leaves me feeling like I have to DO something about it. Nuts, eh? I've been this way ever since I can remember, so it's a hard groove to erase.

Freelance
I feel the same way.
veggiedaze is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 PM   #234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Magical - You have really said so many things that will be helpful for so many people I think. It is really great that you broke things down into different stages you went through and your ideas on weighing and calorie counting.

Regarding if I am ready to put on some weight, yes the weight doesn't really bother me since I do not restrict to control my weight, but rather because I have an illusion of perfect health that I am trying to achieve like an OCD thing (It has been mentioned on here that I have orthorexia). My weight doesn't really ever change much except for a few times; in my early twenties when my obsession was weight and I was hovering around 100lbs, and then after things like a breakup, and then I had an accident where I was burned in some places and the stress of that also made me lose about 15 pounds. But after those drastic weight losses I at some point binged alot and binged right back up to around 115 pretty quickly and then it just kind of stays there. I believe I guess I am in the stage 2 you speak of where I am overeating junk foods, but without bingeing I think it still amounts to being about the same if not slightly less than before. I am not really noticing a difference in my weight over the last few weeks but because the overeating of junk foods is getting less, I imagine I may actually lose weight at some point. Also, I haven't done nearly as much exercise as normal becasue I have been sick from withdrawal from going off antidepressants, and the bloating feeling from the junk foods have been a bit of an exercise deterent. So I will probably be doing alot more exercise in the coming weeks.

That's funny you mention the whole people comparing me to my sister thing. Yes, it happens all the time as far back as I remember. People love to point out the differences. It used to bother me when we were younger but I am just used to it now. Also she is noticably thinner than I am and have been so for many many years so I am really used to that and because my eating disorder isn't weight driven but "perfect eating" driven. I am sure if I get to a weight that is considered overweight it would bother me, but I think I would be alot more concerened about any health implications more than what size jeans I was wearing. But obviously I cannot say that for sure.

So I am just continuing to truck along and hoping I will not change my mind about everything. I tried wine again last night (just a small glass and had it after dinner as opposed to before), but I again started feeling some binge urges. I think I'm going to give up wine now for awhile because I just feel it will cause me to binge one of these days. Anyone else have anything to say about alcohol. I just feel confused about it because at one time drinking wine seemed to help suppress bingeing, but now it just seems to do the opposite. I don't know why this changed. It really sucks because I just love a glass a couple times a week, especially on my last day of work. My last day of work though I am vulnerable to bingeing because I know I don't have to work the next day so it won't matter how sick I feel.
veggiedaze is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 03:23 AM   #235
Senior Member
 
magical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 199

S/C/G: 150/125/125

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiedaze View Post
So I am just continuing to truck along and hoping I will not change my mind about everything. I tried wine again last night (just a small glass and had it after dinner as opposed to before), but I again started feeling some binge urges. I think I'm going to give up wine now for awhile because I just feel it will cause me to binge one of these days. Anyone else have anything to say about alcohol. I just feel confused about it because at one time drinking wine seemed to help suppress bingeing, but now it just seems to do the opposite. I don't know why this changed. It really sucks because I just love a glass a couple times a week, especially on my last day of work. My last day of work though I am vulnerable to bingeing because I know I don't have to work the next day so it won't matter how sick I feel.

IMO, there are 5 types of thin people and the types range from those who work very hard staying thin to those staying thin without any effort at all:

1) Those who really work at staying thin with a lot of food rules.

2) Those who eat a lot (comparatively) but control their weight by exercising a lot.

3) Those who do eat but eat tiny portions. These ones may eat one big meal a day and skip the rest or may eat 3-4 meals a day but tiny meals. Alternatively, these people may graze all day, nibbling food here and there. They naturally have a small appetite.

4) Those who are interested in food but are very fussy eaters such that if there is nothing they like in the fridge, they would rather starve than eat something they think is not perfect. These people are also naturally thin.

5) Those who are too busy or too disinterested to think about food and use food to fuel their body. These ones do not snack at all or may just take one bite and be done with it. They rather focus their mind and energy on something else.

At the moment, you may be of type no.1 in that you need some rules to follow even if you are practicing intuitive eating. One rule for you would be not eating trigger foods. I think that if a person is strict about food such that they have certain rules, that is okay if the rules do not interfere with how they live their lives. This applies equally to those who are type no. 2.

However, if for some reason, the rules do not get followed (e.g. because of some external factor that cannot be controlled) and the person gets very anxious and panicky about it (e.g. failure to exercise a day means not eating the next day due to compensatory behavior etc), then IMO, this is not an ideal position. This may apply to you because of the OCD tendencies.

My realization from the one year of non-restricting is that I CAN become type no. 5 BUT in order to get to no. 5, I had to go through those stages 1-6 and get past stage 2 to overcome those binging urges which you mentioned in relation to your wine.

It does NOT mean that I am healthy if I am type no. 5. A lot of thin people are very unhealthy and unfit. My goal is to train myself to eat healthily and this is where I am at the moment. Then comes the focus on becoming fitter with some activities that I enjoy.

Our reasons for having ED appear to be different - yours was internally driven and mine was mainly externally driven, so with your OCD, perhaps staying as type no. 1 but reaching a middle ground with certain flexible food rules may be the way to go. That may satisfy your OCD tendencies so that you do not feel lost without rules, but at the same time, the rules could only be simple, flexible, basic rules which occur in an environment YOU can control. E.g. no trigger foods in the house. This does not mean that you can't drink wine at a friend's party but it just means that you don't have wine in the house. If you have a desire for it, do it in a restaurant. Just as an example.

Last edited by magical : 04-25-2013 at 06:07 AM.
magical is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 07:27 AM   #236
Senior Member
 
Xena2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 128

S/C/G: 202.6/196.4/135

Height: 57

Default

Thanks so much to everybody!!!

I think I will go for the daily weighing, but use an app to just see the up and downs over a longer period of time. My therapist did that with me once and it worked great. After seeing that every high was followed by a low eventually I stopped freaking out. I am not even sure why I ever stopped it.
Xena2013 is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #237
Intuitive Eater
 
SouthernMaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Deep South
Posts: 612

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xena2013 View Post
Hi guys - thanks for all the advice.

I am still doing good (except for last night) but the not weighing drives me insane. I catch myself skipping all snavks and dinner because I am scared of gaining weight and not knowing it. Last night I was so hungry that I got very dizzy but the thought of gaining more weight scares me. So at 10 PM last night I found myself in the kitchen inhaling brownies and chips...

I am wondering if I should just try to weigh daily and get an idea of fluctuations. I don't expect a big weight loss in one day. I just know the weekly or monthly never worked. I would expect a huge loss since I was "good" for "so long" and binged if it didn't happen.

I am not sure what to do but ditching the scale doesn't seem to work and makes me undereat.
Xena - moving out of "diet thinking" is hard and something no one does overnight. But skipping meals "because you're afraid of gaining weight" is definitely diet thinking. So even though I realize it's a difficult thing to do, you really need to eat when you're hungry and listen to your body's signals. You can see what the result was when you didn't do that.

Others have given their thoughts on the scale, and I'm glad to see that you've decided to go the app route just to see the overall pattern.

The other day I did weigh for a specific reason, and the number was about where I thought it would be. It didn't affect me in the least. But the next day I put on a belt, one where I went between the first and second hole, never beyond, and to my great surprise I went to the third hole with a little room to spare! That was shocking. I've never been able to get it to the third hole - not even since I bought it a few years ago. What here on 3FC they'd call an NSV (non-scale victory).

The number on the scale - although slightly down from over a month ago (when I last weighed) - would never have indicated that would have happened. That's why scales are so unreliable.
__________________
"As I cleared out the clutter of diet propaganda that had expanded
to fill every available convolution of my brain, the fat went away with it."

- Rob Stevens, The Overfed Head


Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein
SouthernMaven is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #238
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magical View Post
IMO, there are 5 types of thin people and the types range from those who work very hard staying thin to those staying thin without any effort at all:

1) Those who really work at staying thin with a lot of food rules.

2) Those who eat a lot (comparatively) but control their weight by exercising a lot.

3) Those who do eat but eat tiny portions. These ones may eat one big meal a day and skip the rest or may eat 3-4 meals a day but tiny meals. Alternatively, these people may graze all day, nibbling food here and there. They naturally have a small appetite.

4) Those who are interested in food but are very fussy eaters such that if there is nothing they like in the fridge, they would rather starve than eat something they think is not perfect. These people are also naturally thin.

5) Those who are too busy or too disinterested to think about food and use food to fuel their body. These ones do not snack at all or may just take one bite and be done with it. They rather focus their mind and energy on something else.

At the moment, you may be of type no.1 in that you need some rules to follow even if you are practicing intuitive eating. One rule for you would be not eating trigger foods. I think that if a person is strict about food such that they have certain rules, that is okay if the rules do not interfere with how they live their lives. This applies equally to those who are type no. 2.

However, if for some reason, the rules do not get followed (e.g. because of some external factor that cannot be controlled) and the person gets very anxious and panicky about it (e.g. failure to exercise a day means not eating the next day due to compensatory behavior etc), then IMO, this is not an ideal position. This may apply to you because of the OCD tendencies.

My realization from the one year of non-restricting is that I CAN become type no. 5 BUT in order to get to no. 5, I had to go through those stages 1-6 and get past stage 2 to overcome those binging urges which you mentioned in relation to your wine.

It does NOT mean that I am healthy if I am type no. 5. A lot of thin people are very unhealthy and unfit. My goal is to train myself to eat healthily and this is where I am at the moment. Then comes the focus on becoming fitter with some activities that I enjoy.

Our reasons for having ED appear to be different - yours was internally driven and mine was mainly externally driven, so with your OCD, perhaps staying as type no. 1 but reaching a middle ground with certain flexible food rules may be the way to go. That may satisfy your OCD tendencies so that you do not feel lost without rules, but at the same time, the rules could only be simple, flexible, basic rules which occur in an environment YOU can control. E.g. no trigger foods in the house. This does not mean that you can't drink wine at a friend's party but it just means that you don't have wine in the house. If you have a desire for it, do it in a restaurant. Just as an example.
Great Insight!
veggiedaze is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #239
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernMaven View Post
Xena - moving out of "diet thinking" is hard and something no one does overnight. But skipping meals "because you're afraid of gaining weight" is definitely diet thinking. So even though I realize it's a difficult thing to do, you really need to eat when you're hungry and listen to your body's signals. You can see what the result was when you didn't do that.

Others have given their thoughts on the scale, and I'm glad to see that you've decided to go the app route just to see the overall pattern.

The other day I did weigh for a specific reason, and the number was about where I thought it would be. It didn't affect me in the least. But the next day I put on a belt, one where I went between the first and second hole, never beyond, and to my great surprise I went to the third hole with a little room to spare! That was shocking. I've never been able to get it to the third hole - not even since I bought it a few years ago. What here on 3FC they'd call an NSV (non-scale victory).

The number on the scale - although slightly down from over a month ago (when I last weighed) - would never have indicated that would have happened. That's why scales are so unreliable.
That's so great southernmavin. Congratulations!
veggiedaze is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #240
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 262

S/C/G: 113/117/110-120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xena2013 View Post
Thanks so much to everybody!!!

I think I will go for the daily weighing, but use an app to just see the up and downs over a longer period of time. My therapist did that with me once and it worked great. After seeing that every high was followed by a low eventually I stopped freaking out. I am not even sure why I ever stopped it.
That sounds like a good plan. Keep us posted how it goes
veggiedaze is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2