I haven't binged in 3 days!

• Over the past couple months I've felt completely out of control. Miserable. I binged almost every single day!

Well since going primal two days ago I've felt really good, and with no urges to binge! Of course, I'm not in a calorie deficit and I don't plan to be for a while but even before when I'd eat tons and tons of calories I'd still come home and binge.

I really think it was the types of food I was eating, so now my goal is to continue on without any binges. I'm trying to learn to eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. Easier said than done, I know, but when I'm not in the uncontrollable binge mode it's much easier for me to stop and think, "Hey, I feel pretty satisfied I should stop."

Even though right now I'm still stopping after a pretty large amount of calories I am STOPPING. Putting food back on the shelf or back in the fridge, setting half my snack aside to eat later...

It's pretty weird. I'm also not consuming nearly as much as when I would binge.

So that's what's going on right now. I'm going to give it another 58 days before I try to tweak my eating to lose weight, but my goal is to spend those 58 days not binging.
  • Congrats! I'm glad the bingeing has died down, and that you have also found a way to eat that works for you. You CAN do this!