3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Want to Cry (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/271689-want-cry.html)

CabernetKitty 12-18-2012 07:19 PM

Want to Cry

I feel so frustrated. I accidentally drank a liter of full sugar soda. The diet birch beer container looks just like the full calorie container. I guess I grabbed it by mistake.

I don't even drink full sugar soda ever and never have because the diet stuff tastes just as good to me. I feel so sad I was doing decently with eating today and now I've drank 400 calories without even enjoying it. :(

bargoo 12-18-2012 07:22 PM

It's done put it behind you and move on.

valentine21463 12-18-2012 07:25 PM

At least you didn't know what you were doing. Today I knew full well of the garbage I was putting in my mouth. Now I feel like crying.

Radiojane 12-18-2012 07:42 PM

Concentrate on how well you did with everything else :) one slip up isn't so bad.

CabernetKitty 12-18-2012 07:45 PM

I know, you guys are right. I just feel bad...I stopped myself from bingeing this morning and I was feeling all good about it and I feel like I undid my hardwork.

vabs 12-18-2012 10:02 PM

Oh my god, I did the same thing once with cherry coke when they had weird labels! I was so crushed, lol. I know it's really a small blip of calories in the long term, but making the effort to do well and to be DECEIVED (yes I will be dramatic okay :p) frustrated me so badly I wanted to cry. I was counting carbs, too, so I suddenly regained a bunch of water weight. It was a real 'kick you when you're down' kind of situation.

But look on the bright side, you figured this out quickly so it didn't go on for days or weeks (or months!). What could have been a big problem was a much smaller problem. Stay strong!

Thedollylala 12-18-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabs (Post 4560078)
Oh my god, I did the same thing once with cherry coke when they had weird labels! I was so crushed, lol. I know it's really a small blip of calories in the long term, but making the effort to do well and to be DECEIVED (yes I will be dramatic okay :p) frustrated me so badly I wanted to cry. I was counting carbs, too, so I suddenly regained a bunch of water weight. It was a real 'kick you when you're down' kind of situation.

But look on the bright side, you figured this out quickly so it didn't go on for days or weeks (or months!). What could have been a big problem was a much smaller problem. Stay strong!

I did the same with cherry coke too I was like "wow this diet cherry coke taste just like the real thing" yeaaaaah it was the real thing, it's ok!! I've lost 20lbs since then, just keep on going!

Bethedee 12-19-2012 02:13 AM

I feel so awful for you! Your story made me want to cry too! It's not fair and it isn't your fault : / But don't worry, honestly, within a week of being responsible, this accident isn't going to make much of a difference.

Babybat 12-19-2012 02:24 AM

I agree with everyone else. Pick yourself up :)

Chrissy101 12-19-2012 04:14 PM

Move on don't feel too bad tomorrow is always a new day!

CabernetKitty 12-19-2012 04:35 PM

Thank you all for helping lift my spirits!!! I feel a lot better today. You're all completely right, it's a new day.

It makes me feel better to know others have made the same mistake (not that I want you to suffer! lol). I felt so dumb. I couldn't believe I did that.

I have not binged today and it's just a blip on the calorie radar as long as I stick to my guns and don't binge this week. :)

freelancemomma 12-19-2012 11:06 PM

Even if you had the extra 400 cals in addition to your daily maintenance requirements, it only equates to one ninth of a pound -- small potatoes by any standard! It's a bummer when it happens, but it makes a great story (at least for people like us who understand)!

F.