3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Chicks in Control

Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

December Binge Free Challenge!

Old 12-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #61

S/C/G: 331/164/164

Height: 5'8"

December 20 and still hanging in there...if I get thru the rest of the day (which I will!) I will be binge-free for 25 days in a row.

I left for vacation yesterday and am happy to report that, unlike all of my previous vacations and business trips, I have stayed on the bandwagon and haven't broken down and eaten everything in sight. Still early days, but I think this treatment program stuff is really helping me change my mindset so far. They were very supportive in helping to do everything they could to ensure my success on this trip.

I feel quite proud right now. I am doing my best with this moderation thing, but it has helped a lot. I am enjoying the foods I want but managing to stop eating at a reasonable point. I hope I can keep that going. After all, I still have 10 more vacation days to go...

But I feel very pleased with myself right now!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #62

S/C/G: IDK

Height: 5'9

^^kitty congrats on 25 days,enjoy your vacation

for me today will be 5 days without binging. but i did overeat at brunch. when i woke up i had oatmeal, then some cookies and two leftover pieces of pizza that my mom made last night. i just did come calorie counting and i had more than 1000 cal and it's only 2 am. but whatewa, i'm going shopping now and i'll be busy all day so i'll be home just in time for dinner. i already went down 4 pounds since monday, guess i'm retaining a lot of water :/
Old 12-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #63
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Kittykatfan- great job!! I hope you are having a blast on vacation!

Missunshine- 5 days will be great! I'm sure you can make it!

Today will be 6 days for me, 1/2 way to my "mini-goal"
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #64
I'm the boss of me! HA!

Height: 5'4

I definitely overate holiday goodies yesterday, but I didn't binge. I had waaaaayyy too much sugar... haha, but I stopped when I was satisfied and continued on with my evening. Success!

Check out my transformation features!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...s-sojourn.html

http://www.about-muscle.com/articles...sformation.php

http://www.leancurves.com/jocelyn-shaw-transformation
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #65
Jessica

Jossfit- that is seriously a dream of mine- to be able to have a few treats without going insane on them! Keep up the good work!

Today will be 7 days for me! Next week might be tough because I will have so much time to kill-- school and dance classes are out until the 2nd! But I'm going to get through the entire break without one binge!
Old 12-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #66

today is day 6 for me woop woop
it's also been one of the hard to believe days for me and my family. my sister, who i don't get along very well, called me in the morning if i could go shopping for a dress for my cousin's wedding with her and at first i couldn't believe she was calling me but i said yes and it was quite ok. we behaved as if there were never problems between us and she was very happy that i went with her. that is for me bigger progress than the one i have about my food issues. i hope i'll be able to built our relationship more now, the only problem is that i get along with her great when we are alone, but when all the family is around we tend to bicker a lot among us that's why i hate family reunions. ok that's out of my chest now, so i can focus on my weight problems. i'm planning to bake some muffins tomorrow, and usually i binge on foood i bake but this time my family is home so i won't get the chance to do it. and it will be a huge test for me. i keep telling myself that i have no reasons to binge, i'm free, i can read a stack of books that i have prepared and just relax and focus on myself.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #67
Jessica

Missunshine- good luck with your sister! I know how hard family dynamics can be sometimes, it's a tough spot to be in. Great job on the 6 days! How did baking your muffins go? I'm sending you good thoughts!

Today will make day 8 for me! :-) I'm really feeling good- two long stretches in a row without bingeing is a huge step for me... Usually if I go 10+ days I'll follow it with several days of bingeing or only 4 or 5 days in between binges, so I'm really feeling good! :-)
Old 12-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #68

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'8

I'm jumping in!
I've been struggling so much to relose all of the weight I've gained back.
Today will be another Day 1. I hope things will be different this time. I feel like I'm developing better relationships with food. I can do this.

Good luck to everyone over the holidays!
PaintedPonies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #69

day 7 finished.
hehe danzigurl it went great, there are plenty left and now i just have to make sure i don't get crazy about them tomorrow.
for now i'm strong and determined not to binge while i'm home because i don't want to wake up bloated and i have to attend many parties and must be able to get into my clothes without sucking in my stomach all the time lol
thank you very much for your words of encouragement and i'm sure your positive thoughts helped me today. i'm so happy for you and your progress this month. i know november hit us all hard. lets hope that january will be even better.

paintedponies- welcome aboard. i'm also re-losing the weight and it's much harder than the first time around. good luck and keep us posted with your progress
Old 12-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #70
Jessica

Paintedponies- welcome! :-) I hope this thread gives you the help and support you are looking for!!

Missunshine- glad to hear you stayed strong against those muffins!! ;-) a little better every month is all we can ask for!

Overate a little again today, but didnt explode into a full-on binge, which is my main goal. I've got to eat bingeing under control before I tackle these 5-6 pounds that have snuck on to my bottom in the last few months of bingeing. So- I still feel like I'm making progress. Even though my weight has stayed pretty stable.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #71

Thanks for the welcomes
Unfortunately, things got really messy after dinner. Part of me has this "it's the holidays, screw it" attitude, which i hate. Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean I need to eat enough chocolate and cookies to make me nauseas.
I'll keep trying. And everytime I fall, i feel like I get a little stronger.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #72

day 8 finished.

paintedponies- that's a great attitude

danzigurl- i think that's a big plus for being in control!
Old 12-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #73
Jessica

Paintedponies- good luck through the rest of the holidays! They can be rough on all of us!

Missunshine- congratulations on day 8!

I just made day 9. I think I may actually be figuring out what hungry and satisfied actually feel like. For way too long I have never found the happy place between starving and bursting full. The last few days, some I have had more an some less- but I've been tuning in to my hunger cues and lo and behold- I CAN decipher my hunger feelings. It's a Christmas miracle ;-)

Happy holidays to everyone!!
Old 12-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #74

i was so hungry today and i just keep munching on stuff. it's not a mindless eating and i'm probably re-feeding a bit. i'm way over my calories but i don't care, i've been cleaning and sweating all day.

merry christmas to all of you who celebrate it today
Old 12-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #75

missunshine- Those snacking days where you run around and do all of these chores are great
And happy holidays everyone!

I overate today. But it's okay, because I didn't binge, it's Christmas, and I am so excited to start fresh tomorrow. Intuitive eating, lots of fruit, and exercuse! And a generous scoop of motivation
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.