Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #31  

Height: 5ft3

A little late - but count me in! Been binge free since Friday
Jalsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #32  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

So far, so good! Feel more in control than a few days ago, but haven't binged or wanted to binge at all.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 200/193.2/155

Height: 5'8

I am in! Late night eating is my weakness...my goal this month is not to eat after 8:30 pm (I usually get back from the gym around 8 and need a little bite to eat). I have a feeling if I can hold myself back from indulging my chip habit that the weight will have an easier time coming off!
kristindawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #34  
Dedicated Yogi

S/C/G: 269/188/160

Height: 5'8 1/2 :)

i am more then in! i am going to a music festival june 7-10 and travel time included, i will be out for about a week. my plan for the festival is to eat sensibly. since we are driving down to tennessee (which is a 14 hour drive one way, we will be packing sensible snacks). road trip food is known to be terrible, and i am also setting a goal to not crack and get the greasiest thing on the menu at random pitstops. i would normally pack normal meals, but given that we are crossing the canada/us border i unfortunately cannot pack pre-cooked food ha ha
stimkovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #35  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

Holding on here too! I ate junk during the weekend (ice cream, pop corn), but did not lose control. I also went wogging twice, which is a great achievement for me, and part of my maintenance plan. Keep strong, and remember to delve into your feelings before you turn to food! Eat according to plan, and plan to eat right! Together we can do this ...
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 188/188/145

Height: 5'11

i will not eat cake. i will not eat cake. i will not eat cake... LOL my sister made a delicious salted caramel cake - trying to stay away! i had my piece last night... so now that i know for sure how amazing it is its almost impossible to stay away! to keep myself out of the kitchen i've been looking at pictures of myself when i was thin/at my goal weight. i think i'll give myself a manicure as well! any other ideas for a distraction? this cake is just screeeaming my name!
magsabags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #37  

Height: 5'4.5

I'm in! So far so good.. and hey, I thought it was the third! wooo for 5 days in. I'll probably have an indulgence day or two. but no binging!
Harpersi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #38  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I had some cake today as part of a plated lunch at a business conference and feel stupidly guilty about it. It tasted great but I didn't eat the whole thing. Why do I feel guilty?!?! That's stupid and makes no sense! I don't have a list of banned foods and I exercised control and I have lots of activity built into my schedule, so what's my deal?

Last edited by krampus; 06-05-2012 at 03:51 PM.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #39  

Height: 5'4.5

I don't know You did well! I'm happy there was no cake around me today I would have ate half of one! I'm feeling terrible about the big bowl of cinnamon life I just had after dinner. I've only been restricting for 7 days, doubt I've gone over 1300 on any of them. Catching up to me a bit. Think I will have a relaxed day on Saturday..keeping me from binging right now. Part of me just wants to go to bed so I can wake up and eat again! Don't even really feel hungry..just craving junk.
Harpersi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #40  

Height: 5'4

Hanging in there.... but it's tough the last few days! It's been a REALLY long time since I've taken more than one day off from working out or taken a "diet break" (like a vacation where I just relax and eat as I feel like it), so I know I need it.
The problem is that this weekend I'll be taking a vacation, so I'm trying to hold on until then! Does anyone else have that problem? You know in just a couple of days you'll be celebrating and taking a little time off to rest, so pushing through it for the last few days leading up to the event seems almost impossible?

I'm thinking about going and getting more touch-ups done on my tattoos so that I can't eat! Then again, if I do that, I probably will have a hard time working out tomorrow... hmmm...
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #41  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

I'm hanging in here too! Jossfit- think of how much more you'll enjoy your break if you can hang on until then! I'm not worried, I'm sure you can do it.

Krampus- that happens to me sometimes too, guilt with no real reason behind it. I hope you can get past it!
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 164/--/--

Height: 5'7"

Well, i failed last week, but nothing i can do except try again. I've been binge-free since Sunday.
surfergirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #43  

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl2 View Post
Well, i failed last week, but nothing i can do except try again. I've been binge-free since Sunday.
Do you ever feel like counting the days since your last binge actually makes it harder for you to stay on track?

I actually think it has that effect on me. I am not changing my goals at all, but I don't think I'll be participating in any more of these "Binge free month" type "challenges" on this forum. Personally, I feel like it does me more harm than good to focus on it and count it down that way. I'm at a point physically and mentally where I feel like if I overdo it, it's no biggie. I'll move on and watch things a bit for a few days following. I really don't ever binge anymore... if I overeat it's a conscious choice and I don't feel out of control. I DECIDE to eat a ton of food, and it didn't used to be that way for me.

So... I wish you all the best of luck, but I'm out!

Last edited by JossFit; 06-06-2012 at 01:57 PM.
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:56 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 164/--/--

Height: 5'7"

Well i don't really keep track except for the purposes of this thread. I mean my goal is to not binge EVER, not make it a certain number of days.
surfergirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #45  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

I don't count the days either. I have not binged for more than five months now, and I don't want to do it ever again. Though I am in control and I work out and everything, I also know that I may relapse: the thought of food is still there, and when frustration strikes, the first thing I do is think about what I keep in the fridge. So, I think that at least throughout this year I will go on thinking of myself as a binger and keep an eye on my eating. I am really afraid of going back to my old ways. So, this is not a challenge to me, but a reminder of a condition I have and which I may have to fight for ever.
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote