Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #1  

Default Apprehensive

So I work in a kitchen, right? At a grill. After a mishap a couple weeks ago where the smell of the food hurled me off the weekend I've been avoiding it. Working register, and other outside things. But I miss my kitchen friends so tonight I'm going back in - probably on the grill or fryer. I'm really worried that I'm going to binge, but I can't hide forever. It's time to face myself. I'm very worried though.
Tips?
Bethedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 238/197/150

Height: 5'4"

Try to have something healthy around to munch on if you feel the need. I'm a baking a pastry student so I can totally understand the temptation.. I've been keeping almonds and berries around when I'm baking so I can have something when I get a strong craving.. maybe try having some fresh veggies (like cut some extra when you're doing your prep) or really lean meat scraps to eat if you get a craving?
Huzzahforska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #3  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

I like Huzzah's suggestion--bring a healthy snack, and stick to it. You can do it! Think of how much better you'll feel if you don't binge. I'd also fill up on protein and fiber before work, and drink lots of ice water while working.

Last edited by rainydays; 09-29-2011 at 03:10 PM.
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:49 PM   #4  

Good ideas, guys : ) Thanks!
Bethedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 238/197/150

Height: 5'4"

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
Huzzahforska is offline   Reply With Quote