Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 238/197/150

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy I lost it.

I hadn't binged in a couple of weeks, and tonight I kinda went nuts. I had a really bad day on top of the stress I'm already battling.

It started because my friend brought over nachos.. and she gave me some, and even then I didn't really want any, I still ate them. And then a few hours later is was time for dinner and my fiance and I realized that we don't have ANY money to buy any food for ourselves, so we went to my parents house to eat and they had Sloppy Joe's (ugh) and I ate one and some mac and cheese, and maybe 10 potato chips.

I kept my portions small, and if my calculations are right I didn't even go over my calories for the day by too much (~150 calories over for the day) but I just feel so terrible. I feel bloated and my stomach hurts, and I can feel my body working extra hard. GRR! I'm so mad at myself!

I'm going to go on an extra long bike ride tomorrow and I'm doing an extra half hour of weights tonight.
Huzzahforska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #2  

Hey dont worry about. Dont aim for perfection just make sure you keep trying. 150 cals in nothing in the long run so dont worry about it. The awesome thing is you did not let yourself go. You kept your portion sizes small so it doesnt count as a binge, you were mindful of what you ate, and i am pretty sure the weights cancel out the 150 cals. You did the best in the circumstances.
kittylove9090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 238/197/150

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Kitty. It just felt like a binge- I felt so out of control. I didn't consciously eat smallish portions, but when I looked back on it I realized I didn't eat all that much (even though it wasn't really great food). I just felt so terrible, like I couldn't stop myself.

I ended up doing my weights and ate a bowl of cereal because I still felt famished.. and I weighed myself today and I managed to lose two more pounds regardless of my loss of control. I'm back on track today, though!
Huzzahforska is offline   Reply With Quote