Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 10:26 AM   #1  
Domestic Goddess

Talking Please come and post with us....

I have noticed that we have alot of people reading the posts and I think that's great. I would like to encourage these poeple to post with us.

It's nice to have a group of people to relate to and PLEASE dont feel embarrassed we wont ask for your life story...promise.

Looking forward to meeting some of you lurkers....I dont bite LOL!!

Blessings to all, Chrissy
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
July 2009 Chick Chat - Come Chat With Us Purefire Depression and Weight Issues 128 08-01-2009 06:18 PM
Be held accountable, post your daily journal with us and share what is working! derrydaughter Weight Watchers 174 11-04-2005 04:20 PM
please help me deal with these ANTI-DIET thoughts! shyla2001 South Beach Diet 11 02-03-2005 09:07 PM
26 Days of Christmas - Come Count Down With Us! Wildfire Weight Loss Support 336 12-26-2002 10:28 AM