Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #106  

ran into a binge emotion that doesn't come around often, violation and anger.
Yesterday since hubby is on a mission with his garden we bought a heap of timber, soil and odds and ends and had them delivered out the front of our house (there is no backyard access for vechiles), we thought it would be ok, and ducked out to do shopping.
Now some as$wipe in the neighbourhood has helped him/herself in the hour we were away. (we live on a dead end street, so it had to be a local as we have no other traffic, and they had to be able to steal 3metre long timber? and had to have buckets)
The feelings of violation (I was a badly abused child and the feeling really cuts deep when someone abuses me in any way), and then anger, then the fact we had to get out and get it all in before even more was pinched.

Why is it you cannot even trust those people you have lived around for over 10 years? really hurts me

BUT I stuck to healthy eating, I put the anger into getting the physical work done. feeling a lot better this morning, and feeling proud I faced another emotional trigger and beat it!!

Last edited by icedragon6669; 04-03-2011 at 06:14 PM.
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #107  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Day 7 today! Had some close calls over the weekend, but overall no binges or guilt/loathing. I weighed myself this morning (I know, I said I wouldn't) and hated the number I saw. But then I looked in a mirror and saw something I liked. Take that, scale. It also helps that this dress, which barely buttoned a week ago, buttons a little better today.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote