Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-13-2011, 09:11 PM   #1  
drinking lots of water!

S/C/G: 231.5/215/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking taking control!

feels awesome!
IslaAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/219/145

Height: 5'8"

Nice to see you here So tell me a little bit more about you, your story, obstacles, successes and your goals. I remember we have a similar story... you had a baby recently, right?
janet1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #3  
drinking lots of water!

S/C/G: 231.5/215/130

Height: 5'4"

i ate like crap tonight, so pissed. i haven't been on here in a few days and think that was a mistake. janet, if you check this let me know. i am going to make sure i post everyday, i think that is going to give me accountablility. if you check this i will tell you my entire story and yes i had a baby too, she just turned 5 months. this is also not my first attempt at losing weight. about 10 years ago i lost 90 pounds but have gained much of it back.
IslaAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/219/145

Height: 5'8"

We are so similar. 5 years ago, I lost 80 lbs and gained it all back and then some. I have a 10 month old. Is this your first child? Sorry I took a while to respond (family emergency - husband got really sick and was passed out and was unconscious b/c of dehydration, can you believe that? He's ok now thankfully but scared me.) Anyway, sorry for the long story but I'm here now. I noticed you don't allow private messages? I would send you my email since I check that much more often. Can you change your settings to accept private messages or would you prefer not to? Can you add me to your buddy list? What are your goals? I noticed on other postings you mentioned wanted to fit into your engagement ring again - me too!!!!
janet1105 is offline   Reply With Quote