Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 11-30-2010, 11:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 201/Ticker/165

Height: 5'-10"

Day 18 and trying to push past the plateau I've been on for the last five days. And just feeling generally blech. But I will not give in to temptation.
NoMakeSense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #17  

think its day 20 or day 21 (too lazy to check the calender), doing great, gonna be a crazy week this week, 3 formal dinners out, i am determined to survive without binging and keeping my eating within reasonable boundries

first is supper tomorrow night, after a presentation, i have no idea what food is on offer, i will take a meal bar with me, and if the food is too junky.. i will eat that and order some diet coke to sip on (its at a club)

saterday is a celebration meal at a pub which has a chinese restaurant in it, and a carvary, was hoping i could get some chicken and salad on a plate, or maybe a plate of steamed veges and steamed rice

then tuesdays is one of my daughters formals, with a preset meal brought out, no choices) i am hoping that its the usual roast chicken and veges they normal have as i can pick my way through the healthier parts of that.

thats my plan anyhow..>>>>>!!!!
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #18  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Day 51 here and loving it! Make today great everyone!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

202!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 200/189/140

Height: 5' 5"

Oh, how I wish I could be celebrating 50 days of binge-free eating! Or even ONE day! But I'll try, try, try again -- my Christmas present to myself. Today will be the starting date for me. Good luck to us all!
OK Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #21  

S/C/G: GW: 125

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies,

Working on Day 9. Feeling pretty good. Overate over the weekend, especially on Thanksgiving, but no binging. I think I need to get the lingering junk out of the house -- dregs of the Halloween candy, some sweets I bought myself on the mistaken belief I could have just one a night, etc.
thesame7lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

296! Only 4 days away from day 300!

KatVee, studying was always a problem for me, too. Going to school is stressful. Eat veggies, fruit, drink water, tea... you know the usual. Chew gum. Brush your teeth. Coming here saved me a time or two also.
Good luck to you!

Tyla
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Stress ate chocolate today - Wouldn't say it was a binge because it was over the course of the day - essentially instead of meals - Was working on papers and stress eating - But on the positive side I chose tea over beer at the pub tonight, and when I got home just had a snack of apple and pretzels for bed. My body isn't happy though and I feel sorry for it - Felt depressed tonight I think because of the spikes in sugar I consumed (3 candy bars and 1 chocolate croissant). Just barely went over my calories burned today and have a run scheduled for tomorrow. It's days like this that make me wish I had eaten real food instead cause my body would be happier and you get more bang for your buck.

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise because if I hadn't eaten chocolate, I would have had a beer (probably) and wouldn't have been as productive school wise when I get home

Not really rationalizing just trying not to beat myself (which I am notorious for). Have healthy food/snacks packed and ready to take with me tomorrow -

Night ladies

PS I'm calling today DAY 6 - Weekends are HARD for me so I need to be extra vigilant.
SarahinBalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 201/Ticker/165

Height: 5'-10"

Day 19 and I'm crazy frustrated because I've gained 1.5 pounds in spite of the fact that I have been perfectly on plan for the last 11 days. This is the time when I feel at most risk for a binge - I'm not getting anywhere so what's the point?

Must focus on self control and maintaining healthy eating habits
NoMakeSense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #25  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

NoMakeSense- I often feel the same way. Your on plan with your diet & calories, but somehow you manage to gain weight. It sucks! Then you just feel hopeless and ready to binge cause your going to gain anyway for no reason. Alot of the times I binge because of this. Hang in there!

As for me, I'm on day 5. I was thinking of sitting on the sofa, with cake, candy & cookies. Yes, I was actually planning my binge, thankfully I have no junk food here, I don't buy it anymore. I made it through the day!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 195/181.6/140

Height: 5'6"

Ugh, I haven't been doing well this week at all. Yesterday was my best friend's birthday so we went out to an Italian place for dinner and I made him cheesecake for his birthday dessert.
I have a plan for today though, so hopefully I can get through it. It seems like ever since Thanksgiving (when I ate off plan for 4 days in a row) I have been sturggling to get back on track. It really shows me just how much eating crap foods causes me to KEEP ON eating crap foods.
chubbyhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

earning day 112 but not really so proud of the last few days... didn't binge but did over eat and made pretty pour food choices (way too many carbs and wasted calories)... really want to get back on plan before i slide off entirely!!! feeling very blue, tired and depressed and very little is perking me up right now...i guess that is the lingering feeling about my uncles funeral yesterday... feel like i have a ton of emotion building up in me and i have yet to let it out... i need to let it out ... how do i let it out???

i could cry right now... i am actually tearing up... i feel like i have binged even though i didnt ...the scale is moving the wrong way (slowly though) becuase i am making poor choices... and christmas is nearly here so i'd better get a grip!

need to get back to my positive mojo asap!!! must get back on plan NOW!!! right friggin now!!!

4 days to 300..... cannot wait to celebrate with you!!!!

biggest hugs to you all... we can do this ... lets add one more day !
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:13 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Day 297! I can't believe I've been that disciplined, but I have! This thread has been a great help to me. And this group has been awesome!

HAPPY, wishing you the best today! I'm sorry about your uncle and what you are going through. I also know this time of the year, even though it's a joyous time, can also be a little depressing due to more sugary foods, the cold weather and spending money. Stay strong!

Good luck to all of us!

Tyla
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #29  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Day 52 and staying strong!

Kim: Hugs for you. Hang in there!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #30  

Location: I live in Beautiful Utah, recently moved here from Az.

S/C/G: 236/184/160

Hello All! If its not to late can i join? Im currently on day 4 of no binging, trying really hard not to! But i know its worth it. Any suggestions on how to keep going?
rdytolose is offline   Reply With Quote