What did you say "no" to this week?

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: I walked into the lounge one day & saw like 3 big empty chip packets beside the couch & felt so ashamed..
    You may be ashamed at that, but you should be proud of yourself for now doing something about it.
  • January 6, 2011

I wanted to write the date because this thread stared a while ago but I'm glad I. Found it.

I said nom to the raspberry Danish twist sitting on top of the fridg.

I also havent opened the box of chocolate chip cookies.. Yippie

Now if I can just stay off the chips.
  • I said no to a bowl of chili when I wasn't hungry, and to ice cream afterward Both were in trigger situations for me (going out with friends) so I feel the accomplishment is extra special. I ended up getting one of those high-calorie Starbucks coffees, but at least it wasn't a full meal after I'd already eaten like the chili and ice cream would have been.
  • To all the drive thru places on my way to work....every freakin day.
  • To all of the tempting junk I could've bought when I went grocery shopping yesterday.
  • I haven't had ice cream at all D: and I deeply madly crave it.
  • I went the whole week without going into the bakery right next door to my apartment building. This is truly an acheivement for me. yay! ^.^
  • I said no to rice cooked in lots of oil last night, and stuck to my meal plan.
  • I said no to the most amazing piece of gourmet chocolate with chili pepper last night.

• I said No to the most beautiful piece of cheesecake at work yesterday and then made excuses to leave the dining room so I wouldnt have to see the enjoyment on everyone elses faces as they were eating it
  • Donuts and cookies this week.

A coworkers mom owns a bakery, so they bring stuff in all the time,
    So I always joke with them that they're trying to sabotage me, lol.
  • This week I said no pretty consistently to that poor woman in my head that tells me to pull over when I pass the Taco Bell.
  • I haven't had to say no as far as food. Need to go grocery shopping. But, this morning, I was so sore and didn't want to workout. I thought about how easy it would to go back to my old routines but I said no! I did a good 40 minute workout. Woo!
  • I said no to skipping breakfast.
  • I said "no" to the "award-winning" cookies my coworker brought into work!