Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-27-2010, 02:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

Default Successful Night Out!!!

I just got home from the bachelorette party tonight and I just had to post my success!!!!!!

I am so proud of myself, you'd think I'd won some sort of award, haha.

Not only was I successful tonight, but I was successful regardless of the fact that the plans for the night got completely changed around. We didn't end up going to the Cheesecake Factory because the wait was three hours (!!) so we went to another restaurant/bar close by. It was one I hadn't eaten at before and I think I spent a good 15 minutes studying the menu. I ended up getting a Blackened Fish sandwich with the mayo on the side and instead of a side of fries, I got a side of broccoli. I didn't even feel deprived! I felt like I was making a good, sane choice! I ate half of the sandwich and all of my broccoli

I stuck with my one drink rule too. It certainly helped that I volunteered to drive! When we got back to the bride-to-be's place, I ate a little more hummus that I planned, but only ate it with the veggies that I brought to the party. When I got home, I rearranged my food tracker and had the treat I planned with a glass of Diet 7-Up.

I am just so glad I was able to enjoy myself tonight. I truly had fun. I'm not getting on the scale tomorrow, because I know the sodium from the meal and the many Diet Coke's I had will put me up. But, I definitely feel like I put a check mark in the "Win" column for tonight, lol.

Sorry to go on and on...but I just had to share with you all! I know your support from a far has really really helped me.
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/212/160

Height: 5'6

Good job! Congratulations!
JennyGirl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #3  

So for you!
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: GW: 125

Height: 5'6"

Way to go!

I went out last night as well and stuck with one beer. You're right -- it helps to be the DD!'

I think it helped that you had a plan, too -- like bringing veggies and knowing there was a sensible treat waiting for you at home. You set yourself up for success!
thesame7lbs is offline   Reply With Quote