Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-17-2009, 11:34 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

You doing ok, lost?

I just got lost in an apple crisp and some muffins myself... should have come here and posted but honestly it all happened so fast.
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #32  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

thanks chicks ..... yesterday did not end well, it went on for a little while and I cried myself to sleep....... I was just inconsolable for reasons I don't get yet. Spent some time talking to DH before bed, gonna throw myself into work today - feel pretty darn bad about last night and am terrified that it somehow undid everything I've done to this point..... gonna try for a no binge day, for myself and to show my daughter there are other ways..........
lostbutstilltrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #33  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

My husband left for his business trip about half an hour ago and I feel like diving into the cookies right now. I am going to have my planned snack of a hard boiled egg and then try to get busy doing something else. ugh.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #34  

Ward, I hope you're keeping busy!

Lost, don't let yourself fall into that belief that you've undone everything - a step back is not a LEAP alllllll the way back to where you started. You can go on from here, so don't let go! =)
Old 10-19-2009, 11:20 AM   #35  
Monkey see, Monkey do!

Height: 5'6

Lostbutstillstrying.....I had a similar day like you yesterday. I cried and ate and cried and ate and promised myself I won't binge today, but I already did
But I'm telling myself it's just a little fall, we got to pick ourselves up and try again. We can do it! At the end of the day.....food is not everything!

Wardhog......you can do it I totally tend to eat out of boredom, but recently instead of eating I started simply going to youtube and looking for some funny videos or people or pets and laughing my face off
wiosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #36  

wiosna, great idea for a distraction! I hope you have a much better day today.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #37  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

thanks iriswhispers, you're my rock this week!

wiosna, thanks - we can do this, we can pull out and have a great week!

WardHog, throw yourself into a project! nothing like cleaning some really gunky thing to kill the appetite!
lostbutstilltrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #38  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

ok....add me to this list. Im a major weekend binger in need of frigging help!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #39  
a FATabulous girl

S/C/G: 470/392/180

Height: 5 ft 8 in

oh my gosh ladies! what wonderful support you all are showing! SO SORRY i have been away for the weekend at friends house with my daughter but i have to say i have not binged in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its because of this group! now i need to work on eating more healthy foods!
christymourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #40  
a FATabulous girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugCanDoIt View Post
ok....add me to this list. Im a major weekend binger in need of frigging help!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! And thanks for coming here!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #41  

Ok. Today has not been going my way. Nothing major, just stupid little things. It makes me realize how much I feel a need to be in control. When things don't go the way I had them planned in my head, I just shut down.

Right now I'm feeling frustrated. I need to restructure my plans for the evening and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it. What am I not not NOT doing? OPENING THE PANTRY DOOR.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:39 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

You can do it Iris....stay away from that pantry. I'm in the middle of a bit of a crisis. I binged on Saturday night for no reason (I'm sure there is a reason, but it's buried so deep in my subconscious I can't find it!). I got back on plan Sunday, no problem. But today, there is a candle party going on in my house. The table is loaded down with pastry-like items and Chex mix that I have a hard time avoiding. I've already had a handful of the Chex mix. I feel so weak...I wish this were just a matter of will-power. I'm sorely lacking in will power right now.
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #43  
a FATabulous girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iriswhispers View Post
Ok. Today has not been going my way. Nothing major, just stupid little things. It makes me realize how much I feel a need to be in control. When things don't go the way I had them planned in my head, I just shut down.

Right now I'm feeling frustrated. I need to restructure my plans for the evening and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it. What am I not not NOT doing? OPENING THE PANTRY DOOR.
Remember that this emotion is temporary and the pay off of being healthy is forever!!! YOU CAN DO THIS! Walk around your whole house as many times as it takes, just go in a room turn on some music and wiggle, dance and move! you might just laugh!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:19 PM   #44  
a FATabulous girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxy511 View Post
You can do it Iris....stay away from that pantry. I'm in the middle of a bit of a crisis. I binged on Saturday night for no reason (I'm sure there is a reason, but it's buried so deep in my subconscious I can't find it!). I got back on plan Sunday, no problem. But today, there is a candle party going on in my house. The table is loaded down with pastry-like items and Chex mix that I have a hard time avoiding. I've already had a handful of the Chex mix. I feel so weak...I wish this were just a matter of will-power. I'm sorely lacking in will power right now.
foxxy, Just turn into a maniac and throw all the food in the trash.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, No but seriously, Let yourself has something, just a portion and it will be better than going nuts and then eating a bunch! Walk around the room talking to people, smell the candles, chew on ice, do what ever you can to make your mind focus on something else! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 187/169/120

Height: 5'1

I just love this thread! You ladies are so strong and I definitely will be coming here for support!!! It's so hard when my little sister can sit there and eat french fries and chicken nuggets and I'm trying to focus on my salad....
lulu2005 is offline   Reply With Quote