Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #16  
Just starting out!

S/C/G: 135/115/110

Height: 5'4"

Is it too late to join! I really need to be part of this challenge. My way of doing things is really taking a toll on me.
minipony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 170/150/125

It is a little late for me to start, but I'm going to add in my attempt and sacrifice brownies and other sweet goodies (as these are my binge-style foods..)
mirasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

mirasha and minipony - it's never too late to start!! It's great that you've both made the decision that you want to be binge free

another 2 binge free days, I was proud of myself for making some cherry and almond polenta muffins/cupcakes yesterday (about 16 of them) - I ate 1 of them and went to bed. I got woken up at like 1am by my mum who thought I'd binged and eaten them all LOL - for once I had actually put them all in the freezer.
And today I just stuck to my meal plans, had my snack and well yeah I'm happy.

Tomorrow is a new day - let's see what comes my way lol
Have a good day everyone
xx

Last edited by SoulSurvivor; 08-19-2009 at 06:14 PM.
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:52 AM   #19  
Just starting out!

Thank you Soul Survivor for the welcome. So it is 10:51 pm. and so far so good. Right now is the hard part. I'm eating a salad because I was hungry, which is okay with me. I just need to realize when I'm full and not stay up until wee hours of the morning. That always leads to a binge. So, here's the plan. I'm going to finish my salad, mess around online until 12 midnight and then make myself go to bed. Then tomorrow will be a new day.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:57 AM   #20  
Just starting out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsplashes View Post
Welcome Uniquely!!

TOday was ok.. Had some banana bread that Dr. BF baked for me on the weekend. But no more!! Gave the rest to my neighbor and my dogs!!lol.

So technically still on the binge free wagon. And my goal this week is to drink MORE WATER!! And try to get on my bicycle. Haven't talked to the doctor if that is ok or not for my back!
Good job on only have a bit of banana bread. That would be hard for me especially when a loved one bakes it for us.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

I am still binge free. thank you for all the support, it really helps to talk about it & get it out into the open.
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 106/128/98-106

Height: 5'2

Thumbs up Hope you are all doing well :)

I was a wee bit naughty on Wednesday, I had 2 bars of chocolate and a couple of cookies....shouldnt have done it but thankfully it didnt turn into a total binge I will just have no chocolate tonight to make up for it! :P
marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:55 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Welcome MiniPony and Mirasha!! It's NEVER to late to start!

SoulSurvivor, I'm gonna put a Blue Walmart Smock on you!!lol YOu are our Official Greeter!! Polenta Muffins?? Sounds yummy!! That was funny to hear about your Mom waking you up!!lol Have a wonderful Friday!

Uniquely!! GOOD work on the Binge Freeness!! Having a support net does truely help! Keep Posting and have a Binge Free Weekend!! Enjoy your Friday!

Marina, so Chocolate is your binge food. Mine is any type of chips. Good Job on limiting the chocolate!! Enjoy your weekend!

Got all my articles done. 2 went to publishing first thing this morning. YAYYYYY... I did some gardening yesterday before the tornadoes came by... the tomatoes are finally ripening!! WOOHOO!!!

Have a great weekend Ladies!!!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #24  
my beautiful mess

S/C/G: 197/179/145 or so

Height: 5'5"

Hi All,

Had been doing so well... then bought a box of fiber one bars. No No No. Had 2 of them - now I feel icky. Which may be good because now I am not eating them anymore or eating anything.

Tonight I am treating myself to a big bowl of broccoli and chicken. I am actually longing for it. YAY!

Will be back on the wagon tomorrow. Now I have to figure out what to do with the fiber one bars.

Keep up the good work chickies.
Ash
inthemidst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:48 AM   #25  
my beautiful mess

Had a rougher night than I expected. Had a mini binge. Back to healthy eating today.

Day 1 no bingeing!

Hiyah minipony and mirasha!
Soulsurvivor: great job with the cupcakes! And sticking to your meal plan.
Hotsplashes: Yay on getting the articles done and out. Do you find the more you eat healthy and care for yourself the easier it is to get the work done?
UniquelyNormal: Congratulations!
marina: Great job on stopping yourself.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Ash

Last edited by inthemidst; 08-22-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #26  

Hiya Ash.. Seems we are the only ones here today!lol

I hope you are feeling better! As for the Fiber One bars.. feed them to the birdies and the squirrels!

Yes, when I eat healthy and exercise, my bloodsugars stay stable and I feel much better, so it's alot easier to get things done. When my bloodsugars are raging all over the place because of too much junkfood, I'm either too hyper, or too tired to concentrate properly.

ONe more day and another binge free week starts!!!

See everyone on Monday
Old 08-23-2009, 09:52 AM   #27  
my beautiful mess

Hi all,

I survived day 1 and am happy to start day 2!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Ash
Old 08-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #28  

GOOD GOING ASH!!! And just think now you get to join in on the thread that starts tomorrow! I finished the week! Ready for the next one!!!