Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/119/120

Height: 5'2"

Default My sweet tooth

I have huge weakness for sweets, I can just live eating sweet stuff and it has always been my biggest hurdle while on diet. I always find people around me who complain about uneasiness after eating sweets and sometimes I use to wish that happens to me too. At least it will bring my sweet tooth to some control.

Guess what?? It seems to be happening now!! I had donut for breakfast today and my stomach is aching now ( but I am happy ). I wish it happen again next time I have sweets, not sure if it is a good thing to wish for
healthyliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Congrats on your stomachache! (hmmm...)
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/129/115

Height: 5'5'

Personally I think it is a good thing to wish for. Since you mention it, I wish it would happen to me! I have to have something sweet EVERY day or else I go insane! Usually, it is after dinner and ranges anywhere from a cinnamin roll to a granola bar with peanut butter or a toaster strudel. Its so difficult to combat sugar... in fact I have given up so many times I have given into it and KNOW i must at least have a granola bar (healthier option) once a day. I would also say it is my biggest hurdle... its also depressing because I know if I gave up sugar, i would feel and look a lot better.
blondeblueeyedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I wish for it! Same for junk food. Now, overdoing it won't feel good, and eating well feels better, but I just don't have the big, dramatic reactions to junk food that many posts describe. Oh well!
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 172/150/145

Height: 5'7"

I don't have a big sweet tooth, but i used to. A lot of chicks here have noticed that when they give up sugar for a while, the cravings for it subside. I DO have strong cravings for carbs- since i've been working on losing weight, i have avoided a lot of simple carbs. not that i've been low- or no-carb- i think bread is a miracle and i would never give it up. but i have cut out, for the most part, the foods that i tend to overeat, like pasta and pizza. i've gotten used to it, to eating zucchini the way i used to eat pasta! i did have some pizza the other day, when we had an office party. not that much, mind you, but i noticed afterward how bloated and tired i felt. i don't think i ever noticed that before, and it made me really not want to eat the leftovers later or the next day (cold pizza- breakfast of champions!) i'm not saying i won't eat pizza anymore, but i will definitely consider how it might make me feel before i eat it.

i definitely feel like i just was so accustomed to the feeling of having eaten half a box of pasta that i really didn't notice the way by body reacted. it just felt normal. maybe this is what is happening to you with the donut? it sounds like you have developed much healthier eating habits! it's not just about losing weight, but getting to understand and respect our bodies and our hungers. what a good feeling.
pucedaisy is offline   Reply With Quote