One meal and one day at a time....

• Today is day 8 for me. I feel like I'm starting in the right direction. I'm proud that I exercised last night when I made every excuse not to. I looked through a lot of recipe books today (low fat). I'm making lentil soup for dinner tonight. I am on a low fat diet. I'm on my way to feeling confident. I'm not confessing to anyone but 3FC that I am on a diet! I'll just play "stupid" when everyone starts to notice my weight loss.
  • Hey honey! I'm on day 8 too, and I'm feeling pretty good!
  • congratulations and what a beautiful avatar!
  • Quote: Hey honey! I'm on day 8 too, and I'm feeling pretty good!
    I'm starting to feel good too. I figure two weeks will be here before we know it!!!
  • Quote: congratulations and what a beautiful avatar!
    Thanks!! My daughter helped me find it. I love roses and colors so there you have it! I wish that I could weigh in like you did. I just know it will floor me what the scale will read. I know what weight I want to be though...so I guess when I start to lose weight, I will weigh in and keep going until I hit my goal.
  • Glad to find a nother "secret dieter"--I don't like to tell other people either, just people on 3FC! I'm on day 4...going to day 8! (It would be day 6, but I slipped up on day 2, so...).
  • You guys are doing awesome! I have hit a serious bump in the road and lately my binge days have been outnumbering my binge free days. Thanks for the dose of inspiration--I'm having another rough day today and reading your posts give me hope.
  • Keep it up! One meal, one day, one exercise session is the way to go. You've made the start, now just keep going.
  • jenn congrats on stacking up the days!! And I looooove lentil soup. So. Good.

sweetpea - as you said its just one day, sometimes one meal or even one moment at a time . . . but they do add up you can do it hon!