3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Chicks in Control

Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Worst and latest binge?! To make you cringe and STOP!

Old 07-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #16

Yesterday...
giant gas station taquito, half bag of popcorn, restaurant sized brownie with ice cream, double western bacon cheeseburger, one packet of ramen with two types of cheese, medium fry, buffalo ranch chicken sandwich, couple pretzel sticks, medium root beer, klondike bar...all day binge. It's been awhile. I was so good all of June, then this month...ugh. Fourth of July, my Mom's birthday, and then my one year anniversary all within two weeks.

I've got to get back on track. It's that out of control feeling seeping back in...bah. I have been good all day, but just ate a small cookie (30 cal) and about 6 m&ms and a peanut. cutting it off there. get some exercise in. RELAX and don't freak out.

What are some tools/methods you all utilize to keep from binging/overeating?
BeatBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #17

S/C/G: 211/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

stay out of kitchen. A plan like fast-5 cuts my desire to eat at all. If I feel emotional, stay out of the kitchen. I have learned NOT to even cook if I am feeling at all emotional. They can eat leftovers. Then I go to my room and focus on something else.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #18
i'm on my way

S/C/G: 143/136/125

Height: 5'5

jendiet, what's the fast-five diet? i just googled it, interesting. that's sort of how my boyfriend eats..one meal a day (usually some high calorie fast food or restaurant) and doesn't bother/care with eating for the rest of the day. and he's so skinny! he also says he forgets to eat sometimes...but i just can't relate to that.

beatboots, i definitely know the feeling of being out of control..that's the scariest part. it's like you know you should stop, but you just keep going and going. hang in there! day at a time!
sleepandfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLCSC145 View Post
I guess I have a different definition of "binging". Most of this just sounds like eating more than you planned to...
I have different kind of binges, but I still count them.

I am an emotional eater and have had countless binges where I ate everything in sight to try to fill some imaginary pit.

But there are other times when I plan to eat less but once I start, it turns into mindless eating where I keep going until I physically can't eat anymore.

So I guess for me, a binge is any time I feel that I lose control while eating. Nothing matters except eating. Then later I feel nothing but guilt and depression. It just takes many forms.

JustSharing83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #20

S/C/G: 265/sig/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Over the course of this afternoon, I ate a whole package of Red vines, a 3 pack of hostess zingers, one of those slim jim type things that comes packaged with "cheese" and drank a bottle of vitamin water. Horrible horrible convenience store binge that happens a couple times a month. I am determined to recommit myself now!
Old 08-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #21

Default Hopefully the last time....

Okay, I am so overweight and keep trying to diet. Last time I lost 40 lbs. during which time had a personal trainer and was dieting but always purged when I messed up. Started a new stressful job stopped workig out and began overeating without purging, gained back 50 lbs., went on antidepressants and don't know what I was thinking tonight, but ate 3 thighs and a breast from KFC, about a half of large mashed potatoes and half a large corn and like a half liter if coke than went and purged after the sick feeling hit me immediately afterwards. Am I alone? What do I do? I'm miserable and at my largest weight. Nothing seems to give. The doctor weighed me and I couldn't believe it. I have never felt this way about myself and now have a bad back and feel sick constantly! What happened??? I used to walk 2-3 miles a day and watch my diet buy now I'm completely lethargic. This sucks!
Acrossthunivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #22
Monkey see, Monkey do!

Height: 5'6

Not sure if what I did today is my worst binge, but certainly it is the lateast and well....."impressive".
Started with a bowl of cereal, egg salad sandwich, smoothie, and another smoothie, ice cream, huge cookie, small bag of chips, 1kgs of cherries, some crackers and 4 small bagels with cheddar and over 1L of coke.

Wow, now that I wrote it I realized how much junk it is and mostly carbs. God....never again! Gotta start fresh tomorrow.......
Old 08-01-2009, 11:01 PM   #23
Monkey see, Monkey do!

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerente View Post
Horrible horrible convenience store binge that happens a couple times a month.
Same here. I have a convenience store in the building where I live and those "food runs" are just killing me! It's so easy to binge to just get downstairs, stock up on food and eat.

I promise myself - no more "food runs"!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 06:19 AM   #24

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

I haven't binged all week , which is definitely a first for me. But last weekend I had a friend over and we binged all night. I had Mc Chicken Burger and Mozzarella Dippers from Mc Donalds, then I had 3 bags of ready salted potato crisps, some chocolate brownies, strawberry vines, 2 iced donuts, 2 cheesestrings & a big carton of fruit juice hmmmm
I feel sick thinking about it!!!
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.