Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #1  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Default day 2 of binge

i am bingeing because i jsut finished school and am looking for a job and not having much luck. i am so broke and really need a job. so i've been at home a lot more and theres nothing ele to do. plus i'm feeling a little more tired and way unmotivated to exercize. i'm just eating and eating. i need to stop but i feel like i dont have a reason to.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/173/135

Height: 5ft 4.5

I'm in exactly the same boat as you at home nothing to do so today and yesterday binge binge binge badddddlllllyyyyyy

wat should we do to stop the boredom grrr?
I'm so angry at myself because on saturday i got down to 170lbs and now after the binging im back up to 173lbs why do we sabotage i'm not sure but hopefullt tommorow we can get back on track because from where i'm standing you're doing pretty darn good!!!!! xxxx
chudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:16 PM   #3  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

yes. tomorrow is going to be a better day. i've already decided. i felt pretty crappy today because i couldn't really be in "job search mode" b/c my daughter was here and well i can't really do much when shes here she's only 2. but tomorrow i'm taking her to day care and i'm going to get back on track. with eating, exercisizing, and job search mode. i didn't even drink one glass of water at all today. so, hopefully you can get back on track too. i wish i could be at 170. the lowest i've been is 177 and that was last sat. (7th) nmow i'm up to 180. i saw your other post about eating veggies for 3 days. how did that go? i've tried to do that before but i couldnt make it.it was too hard. and you have to eat a lot of them.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Ugh, i've totally been there! You have to kick the habit now before it gets out of control. First off, find a way to get out of the house. Go read a book at Starbucks, spend extra time at the gym, go to a museum...anything! If you can't do that, then you have to be STRICT with yourself. Plan all of your meals and snacks, including the exact time you'll have them, and tell yourself that at all other times, the kitchen is closed! You can't go to a restaurant when it's closed, right?

You can do this!
TakingCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #5  

Boredom is one of my biggest binge triggers!!!! So I vowed to sign onto this board and post and write as much as I need to in order to avoid over eating. I am a SAHM during the week (I work weekends) but oh my! during the week it is a battle to stay busy!!!
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/173/135

Height: 5ft 4.5

hey yeah i`ve been seeing my friends for the last few days so the boredoms down but today in my friends uni flat there was a whoole packet of peanut butter cookies that i wanted to devour but just about didnt phew close call!!! Altyhough this morning i had 3 bowls of wheatabix for brekkie but worked out thats only about 450 cals so just smaller meals throughout the day to make sure i stay between 1,200 and 1,500.

sorry me blabbering on. Hows it going for you this week/few days????
eveyone says this binging thing gets easier but i really don`t think it does i`m getting completley obssesive about food its badddddd!! what r u doing to stop binging???? xxx
chudge is offline   Reply With Quote