Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

Height: 5'4"

Default dear pizza, i love/hate you!

sooo....i ate 3.5 slices of pizza tonight, though at least it was spinach pizza. and at least i went to the gym first. so i guess there's that.
but, sigh. why am i still so bad at this?
sws19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

I can't eat pizza. If I do, even if it's just two medium-sized slices, I gain like 2 lbs overnight. so no more pizza for me until i lose this weight! then we'll see. sucks, but there's just something about it that makes me gain weight.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 106/128/98-106

Height: 5'2

You are not bad, the pizza didnt turn into eating a ton of chocolate and crisps and so on...... I wouldnt call what you ate even alot, in fact I would eat half the pizza or more and still wouldnt call it a binge I guess we all have definitions of what a 'binge' is.
marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 308/176/150

Height: 5ft 5

It's ages since I had pizza - keep meaning to make my own then I can make it more healthy but too lazy to make the dough allowing only completely homemade pizza seems to of got rid of my pizza craving
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 AM   #5  

true true. as binges go, it wasn't totally insane. i think what qualifies this as a true binge for me is that i had allotted myself exactly 2 slices. and i've been fairly good about sticking to that whenever i allow myself pizza. and this time i had 2 1/2. but i was pleasantly full. but then at around 11pm when i was putting the rest of the pizza up in the fridge, i decided to eat another slice. because i was hungry? no. because it was there. because i could. as though i was trying to prove myself to someone, but god knows who or why, since i well know that i can and have many times eaten an entire dominoes pizza myself and this doesn't impress me in the least. i guess i'm just disappointed in myself because there simply was no reason for it at all.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:20 AM   #6  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

Considering you have lost 34 lbs already, you are not "bad at this"! I think treats are always allowed as long as they are in moderation and they don't become huge binges! Besides, like you said, you went to the gym and ate a healthier pizza. Just get right back on plan. No harm done!
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #7  

oh and rainbow, speaking of healthy homemade pizzas, i would love to do that too but so far have been too lazy as well. the nytimes dining section has had some great recipes lately, including one for whole wheat dough. the dough recipe and an index of all the others in the healthier pizza series can be found here.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 170/131/120

Height: 5'4

What is it about pizza? It has a ridiculous hold on me. I CAN eat only once slice, but, for some reason, I don't find it satisfying unless I have like at least 3. I used to be able to eat an entire regular pizza all on my own.
JanieJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 308/176/150

Height: 5ft 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws19 View Post
oh and rainbow, speaking of healthy homemade pizzas, i would love to do that too but so far have been too lazy as well. the nytimes dining section has had some great recipes lately, including one for whole wheat dough. the dough recipe and an index of all the others in the healthier pizza series can be found here.
Thanks Some good pizza ideas there Must find some motivation to make some
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote