3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Chicks in Control

Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Binge-free challenge ~ Mar. 16 - 22

Old 03-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #46

Height: 5'8"

Oh my gosh, I had a big horrible binge earlier today. 600 calories of cereal... I LOVE cereal. I can't stand it being in the house. Anyway, usually I would feel sorry for myself and hope it doesn't happen again, usually it would ruin my day in terms of weight loss. But not today.

That's right, today I managed to reverse what I did and then some. 650 calories burned in the gym. I hadn't been in the gym in ages. I feel AMAZING and so PROUD of myself - I haven't felt this way in ages.

I've been steadily gaining fractions of weight over the past few months... I really feel confident I can lose it now.

I've also reminded myself that it's just not worth binging considering how much sheer effort it takes to reverse it.

Tomorrow there will be NO BINGING. I can do it!

By the way, you girls are doing amazing. Keep it up!!
Dianee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:33 PM   #47

I personally would be excited to have a 600 cal binge, mine are usually 600000000000 cal. lol.Good for you.Dont beat yourself up to much!
Old 03-20-2009, 04:03 AM   #48
ida

Meep, I binged yesterday... I went like 1000 calories overboard. Sighs. So today my scale says I've gained 1 kg (that's impossible, I know, it has to be..) and on top of that my left ankle hurrrrt so MUCH. On the inside of my foot, has anyone had that...?

Anyway, I'm on the verge of giving up. But I know giving up can never be the last step, I will come back to a diet in a week, a month, or a year. The only way to get food out of my head is to lose weight. But, right now, I don't really care.

Mini-goal 1:
ida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:03 AM   #49
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw186/gw120

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Its day one again for me. Just a week from my last binge. Even while "secretly" buying the junk food, "secretly" eating it in my car, I was talking to myself, trying to talk myself out of it, but still ate the entire box (6) or pastry cakes by myself in an hour.
I won't even deign to try to figure out how many calories that was, but I know I will not get nder 170 until I tame this binge monster. I haven't been exercising, so have to get on the wii this am. Hope that will help.

zen and the art of weight loss, finding the true path of en-lighten-ment

fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #50
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

Dianee - That's great that you went to the gym and burned off those calories! WTG!

ida - Don't give up! Just brush off your knees and keep going. Don't let these binges stop you. You can do it!

fatmad - Forget about those pasteries. Think about today & being binge-free. I know you can do it.

--
As for me I'd like to tell you ladies I have been binge-free for 40 days! And I've lost 16lbs total thus far. I am getting so close to Onderland, I can taste it. I am determined to stay OP and stay binge-free.

I hope you ladies have a great binge-free day!

It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle choice!
Sexy By Halloween Challenge 2012

The journey continues...
Mini goal #1: 238 | Mini Goal #2: 215 | Mini Goal #3: 199
Mini Goal #4: 180 | Mini Goal #5: 169 | Final Goal #6: 150

[/font]

Last edited by WormwoodDoll : 03-20-2009 at 09:06 AM.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #51

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Good Morning Ladies!!

Happy First Day of Spring!

Wormwood Doll, wonderful advice for everyone.

Ida... Today is the First Day of Spring... the First Day of NEW Beginnings!! Don't worry about the 1K gain...it's probably water if you ate alot of sodium... it's just your body reacting to overload. It takes 24 to 48 hours for weight gain to show from previous days... You are doing just GreAT!!

Fatmad... Let this First Day of Spring be YOUR FIRST Day of A New Week of NO BINGES!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! The First Step is the Hardest... once you've taken that first step in saying NO I WON"T BINGE TODAY.. the rest is easier!!!

Wormwooddoll... ONEderland is not far away!! I KNOW you will do it!!

Another good day yesterday for me. But hard to exercise when you are on crutches. But I try to get around on the crutches and make it outside even if it's just up and down the sidewalk a few times... If anything, my arms will look amazing!! All that crutching muscle!!lol

See everyone on the weekend!!!

Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #52

S/C/G: 211/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

oh no ..ida I am so sorry..but like worwood said..get back up..1000 cs isn't too bad..remember 3500 cs equals 1 lb weight gain.

Dianee wooww!! 650 cs burned! Nice. same for you 3500 cs equals lb weight loss!!!! You got rid of that cereal in a hurry...but the nice thing is..you really burned fat! You used extra energy from the cereal and burned fat instead! woohoo!

I was tempted to binge yesterday..bf took me to sonic!!! I didn't get anything though..I let my son order the chicken poppers and I had 6 of them..and ate 6 of bf's fries..then I came home and ate something light and went to bed. I went over my 26 pts.by 4pts..but I have flex pts..and activity pts..saved up...so I am not too worried..

the scale lied on me this morning too! I was at 184.4 yesterday and the thing said 186...bad scale...still I avg. my weights for the week..so I can see the big picture...dumb scale though..

fatmad darling--the only way you are going to break the cycle--is by NOT buying the stuff...DO NOT BUY it...if you don't buy it there will be no temptation for you to eat it..and THAT is the easiest way to cut off a binge..especially when you are feeling so vulnerable..

get back on the binge free wagon with us--you can do it!

I am about to take a very important test that will determine my career...so I am pretty stressed..stress is what makes me binge most...

I am going to follow my own advice though!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:34 AM   #53

harris--you didn't say whether or not you are still binge free? But I agree my binges are wayyyy over 600 cs!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:10 PM   #54

Actually I have had a pretty good week.Cant take all the credit though, my gallbladder has almost made it impossible to binge..........LOL
Old 03-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #55

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrismm View Post
I personally would be excited to have a 600 cal binge, mine are usually 600000000000 cal. lol.Good for you.Dont beat yourself up to much!
Oh trust me, I'm no stranger to the 600000000000000 cal binges.

Thanks.

Today has been pretty good. No binges at all. I feel confident again.
I also weighed one pound less this morning... which is quite nice to see, haha. I think that was just water but oh well. I'll be fine whatever the scale says tomorrow. I'm staying positive.

Gotta keep movin'.
Dianee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:50 PM   #56

Hi everyone.Gooooood job on the no binge days everyone.I have had a fair day.Birthday in my house today so cookies here.I had a few but had little else to eat because I wanted to enjoy my sons bday with him.Didnt count calories which sometimes I need a break from.I find that I can get a little obsessed with counting calories which can lead me to bingeville.Anyway hope you all have a nice weekend.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #57

hey there..me too binge free..but i am starving as I type this..I MUST find something light..to feed my body that won't cause me to binge...Good job everyone...Nice control harrism!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:05 AM   #58
ida

Aw, thank you all for your support. I wish I would have logged in to see it earlier... I kinda gave up on myself the entire weekend. Have no idea how many calories I went overboard with, but they were a lot. So I'm back at square one now. I think I'm going to ignore the scale for a while... and just keep my goals and seeing changes in the mirror.

I'm glad I have this site. And I'm thrilled to see that you all are doing so well! (:

Mini-goal 1:
ida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:19 PM   #59

Hello all, I have been sooo busy...well I have not binged..though very very tempted today! I made it through though! Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 03-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #60

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Good Morning Everyone!

Day 4 no binging~! And that is all WHILE bf was here! He came here after work at the hospital on Monday. Stayed till today. So we went out to eat... and he kept saying "Want dessert?".. I turned it down. We did some grocery shopping... I turned down the icecream he wanted to get. Such a good girl I am!!

So I'm off to enjoy the warm weather before it rains!

Keep up the good work Jendiet!!

Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.