Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-12-2009, 07:50 AM   #31  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

Yesterday was another binge free day!! So very proud of myself right now.

Good luck ya'll!
dandk0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:35 AM   #32  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

I am going unto day #32....This week is going to be a REAL challenge for me...My fiance and I split up and I am such an emotional eater. I resisted a binge last night after this all happened. Hopefully I can do this.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #33  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Wormwood - I am so sorry. Try to stay strong; a binge might make you feel less pain temporarily, but think of how bad you'll feel when it's over. You can get through this without binging, you've made it 31 days - A whole month.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #34  
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/162/149

Height: 5'7"

Aw, Wormwood! Very sorry for your breakup ... I can't say anything better than WardHog did, though - she nailed it. Be strong! I'm on Day 3, and I am making concrete plans to get to Day 32 ... you'll already be at 60!
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 155/147/120

Height: 5'0"

I know it's late in the week, but I'd like to join. I had an awful binge the other day because I let my blood sugar get too low. I really want to work on making smart choices and not binging.
rinzy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Can I join too? I had a BAD binge yesterday. I just saw this forum and thought... better late than never!!!

And I'm sure we'll follow up with a next week challenge too?
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

I have no posted on this thread but I have gone 2 weeks without a binge and I am sure all of you can relate to how big of a deal that really is for me. I know that I am a stress eater as well and lately I have probably been a tab bit more snappy due to my decrease in sugar but it will be worth it...
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 167/148/130

Height: 5'4

I guess im a little late.
Will there be one again after the 15th?
Jassica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #39  

I did okay today..HURRAY for me..

I'm hoping we can continue this for a while

ASoutherner~
ASoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #40  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

Day 3 down

Wormwood- girl stay strong and know that you are in control!
dandk0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #41  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

i will start day one again tomorrow, got too hungry and when I started to eat, made bad choices and had trouble stopping. Dang.
Wormwooddoll: I am very sorry this happened. Staying strong is very hard at times but you have great inner strength. I don't really know how I got thru the time when my Dad had his heart attack. I think that getting my act together with eating gave me better coping skills with the stress.
I am sure this will be true for you too. (my recent little binge notwithstanding)
feel free to vent here if/when you need to.
hugs hugs
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #42  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Yuck, I hate when my busy schedule keeps me from being able to log on to 3FC as frequently as I would like to... If I had it my way, I'd be on this site for hours every day! But anyways, so far day three has been going great. I'm not planning to eat anything else for the rest of the day--maybe my semi-regular evening snack of an apple, but I don't think I'll want it. I'm feeling really good! 100% ready for day four and a BINGE-FREE WEEKEND. I have to write a big honkin' paper this weekend, and next week is my finals week for school, so I'm gonna be going through some seriously stressful times! It's going to be hard not to binge, but I made it through exams last quarter without binging, so I know I can do it this quarter, too!

WormwoodDoll - Oh honey, I am SO sorry to hear about you and your fiance... That is terrible news indeed. I am incredibly impressed that you have not reacted with a binge--that is absolutely amazing!! The fact that you have had 32 binge-free days is spectacular in itself, but I find it so inspiring that you can stick with it even when facing such a tough challenge like this... I'm a massive emotional eater, too, and I KNOW how difficult it must be not to to turn to food for comfort right now. I really admire your strength!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:59 AM   #43  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

Thank all of you ladies. It was tough yesterday. Especially since I work and live in the city - on my walk to do my errands I passed various cheese steak and pizza places, Ritas, Haagen Daaz, Auntie Anne's, and more. I settled for Chinese....but I ordered steamed shrimp and broccoli with a small pint of brown rice that I barely ate. They have a diet/health menu for low-cal & sodium items. I got the food I was craving, BUT made a healthy decision.

Anyways. He came home last night with his friend from a Flyer's game and...it was awkward. I feel like this whole thing hasn't been bothering him and we've spent nearly 2 years together. I am full of mixed emotions right now. He's completely throwing me off. I know this is for the best. But it hurts to know he seems far happier than me after such a serious decision.

Good luck ladies!
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #44  

ohhhh dearrr....i've been house sitting this week and being alone in a big house with nothing to do but a pile of homework and eat...not good = stress, boredom, inactivity. not a good week. i feel like i'm such a let down. but reading your posts definitely makes me think i can do it.
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

ooh, I definitely want to join you! I'm a stressed means binge--eater...

I am so proud of myself today! I have been REALLY upset with my computer because I took video at school for our Biology Lab Midterm..and this crap 3ivix codec thing expired and screwed up all my CANNON digital camera footage! I can't get sound...So I am like so irritated...

I decided to do a minicleanse today by drinking only liquids and taking detoxifiers...AND...I was so tempted to go into the kitchen and BINGE...

but i picked up some stretch bands..and worked out my arms instead...GREAT stress relief!

the mini cleanse has me so energized..since I am not trying to move food through a gunked up digestive system!

I have a lab midterm next week, took a huge chem test yesterday...and have my cna certification as well as government program recerts...I am soooo stressed..so I need the support!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote