3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge-free challenge ~ Mar. 2 - 8 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/165797-binge-free-challenge-%7E-mar-2-8-a.html)

WardHog 03-02-2009 07:02 AM

Binge-free challenge ~ Mar. 2 - 8

Good morning, chickies! Let's make it a binge-free week. All are welcome.

WardHog 03-02-2009 07:03 AM

As for me, I fell off the wagon over the week-end. Today will be day 1 for me if I can hold it together. Scratch that, I will hold it together today! No excuses.

WormwoodDoll 03-02-2009 09:28 AM

It is going on day 22 binge-free/OP for me! My fiance ordered domino's last night and I REALLY wanted his buffalo chicken pizza, lemme tell ya! But I stayed strong and enjoyed my salad & chicken with lite italian dressing.

harrismm 03-02-2009 10:27 AM

wormwooddool-you are doing great.
I am leaving today for 3 days in florida.I hope I am successful.Always a challenge when I am not home.Have a great week all!

WormwoodDoll 03-02-2009 11:11 AM

harrismm - I am going to Florida the end of June / beginning of July and my mom is a fantastic!!!! cook. I told her I may have to starve while done there because I can't help myself with her cooking. But luckily she insisted she will cook delicious healthy meals for me. I am hoping to be at 180 by then so I'll be more comfortable on the beach.

Stephanie Osborne 03-02-2009 12:13 PM

Well I am back ladies... why do I even ever leave this thread lol. Here is to day 1!

texasmama 03-02-2009 12:42 PM

Woohoo! I'm new around here, but count me in! I'm restarting WW today, as well as my P90 workouts. I think my longest no-binge streak was like 2 or 3 days. I can DO this!

fatmad 03-02-2009 04:43 PM

I'm in. Hoping for a good week, and another pound down by Friday.
good luck everyone, stay strong. Get rid of the junk so you are not tempted!

Star2Be 03-02-2009 08:24 PM

Hi ladies! I managed to be pretty good this weekend--my first binge-free weekend in quite some time now! Today I am on my 8th day of no binging. Yea! :yay:

ASoutherner 03-02-2009 09:05 PM

I'm in. Did okay today. 1 Large-cinnamon/Rasin Bagel/cup coffee/L:small OJ/2 grain bars/D: ham=cheese-mayo on 6 grain bread, pound cake with cool whip and fresh blue berries. S: Medium Ice Cream

Okay...I'm looking at what I've had today and I'm wondering WHY is it that I have Ice Cream every day? Dang.

ASoutherner~

WormwoodDoll 03-02-2009 10:51 PM

Day 22 OP/Binge-free.

It's been 22 days that I haven't stopped in to RiteAid after work and grabbed a pint of ice cream to devour once I got home. It has been 22 days that I haven't used the weekend as an excuse to not care. It has been 22 days that I haven't gone out to eat and ate every single little scrap of food on my plate - not because I was hungry...but because I wanted to cry at the thought of wasting it. 22 days of not feeling guilt or regret.

I ate a lot of FiberOne stuff today. The pancakes for breakfast then two chocolate & oat bars. YUMMY.

Meredith - Congrats on the 90lbs loss and staying binge-free :D

ASoutherner - I eat the skinny cow sandwiches practically everyday. As long as you're not binging I think it's fine!

texasmama - Welcome!

WardHog 03-03-2009 06:57 AM

Trying again today - day 1.

fatmad 03-03-2009 09:00 AM

narrowly averted binge

I went for gas after yoga class last night, and for some reason, I had this urge to go into the drug store and get a BOX of cookies or cakes. I was drooling at the thought, and just desperate, to eat not just a cookie or snack cake, but the whole box. I could hardly stand it.
I drove into the parking lot, then steered into the exit and floored it!!!!
I drove away, promising myself a skinny ice cream sandwich when I got home. Had to settle for a small cup of skinny ice cream, but did ok.
First real urge to binge in a while, so was relieved to talk myself out of it. Also helped there was nothing in the house to substitute for my urge. Will eat carefully on plan today, more veggies for sure.

fauxtini and steph, welcome back. Welcome texasmama
wormwooddoll, this is amazing, giving up a daily habit like that. GOod on you. Is it translating to weight loss for you too?
Star2B, you did great at your party! Way to start a good habit.
Southerner, are you getting enough veggies and fruits in there? I hope if you get your hypoglycemia under control that will help your urges. It helps me. (but I still would love to eat pie for breakfast, have to talk myself out of it, and never have pie in the house!)
Wardhog, good luck. You have had some longer times without binges, you can do it. :carrot:
have a good day all

ASoutherner 03-03-2009 09:31 PM

As I sit here with a low fat triskits and 5 tiny pieces of cheese I feel I did okay again but I need to do better. B: cerealw/banana/cof S:1 grainbar/L:sandwich/Ice Cream(roll eyes here) s:grainbar/D: 1 cup strawberry yogurt w/fresh Blueberries/strawberries/banana...and I guess the crackers and cheese will finish me off for the night..

Tomorrow is another day~

Be Well All.

ASoutherner

Star2Be 03-03-2009 11:10 PM

WormwoodDoll - MMM, FiberOne! Sooo yummy. Those darn chewy bars pose a big challenge to my willpower, because I have a huge box of them in my room... It's hard not to binge on them, heh. But anyways, WOW, amazing job on the 22 binge-free days. You're on fire! :cp:

WardHog - :hug: Keep on truckin'! I believe in you!

fatmad - Thank you! It's so awesome to have proud moments like that so in other times of temptation I can look back and think Hey, if I resisted it THEN, I can certainly do it now! Heh. And oh MAN, do I ever know that feeling of wanting to eat an entire box of something... Nooo, just one is never enough. :rolleyes: I am immeasurably proud of you for resisting that urge; I know it couldn't have been easy! You rock! :D

Today is my 9th day of NO binging! Yea! I'm about to eat a bedtime snack of an apple, and that'll be the last thing I eat today. Promise! Hehe. Best of luck to all of you ladies for this evening and all of tomorrow! :cheer3: