Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 10:55 AM   #46  
Dora

S/C/G: 142/141.4/135

Height: 5'.5"

I am back to day 1 too.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:40 PM   #47  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I dont count my days but I guess you can count me in on day 1 too..
Old 11-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #48  
Jools

Height: 5foot1.5inches

I managed Fri and Sat fine. Got very hunger this morning and ate too many biscuits , but I put them on a plate and ate slowly until I was satisfied, which is progress for me.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #49  
University Student

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'4

Yep, after two weeks I am back to Day 1. And it is because I got depressed. Some one made a comment about me - I won't go into detail - and I am a very self concious person, who cares far too much about what others think of me. As I explained to my friend last night, I hate myself enough as it is, I don't need other people to help me! So that was last night, I got very upset about this comment and there were tears etc. but I managed not to binge. Well today I went to the grocery store and bought all healthy things like fruits and veggies except for a box of ginger snaps which have 130 calories in four- what a diet find I thought to myself! Well I have eaten a lot more than four- closer to a whole box of them, and two cadbury thins chocolate bars. I am just sitting in my room doing homework and eating. Maybe tomorow morning I will check in to start the day off right. Do any of you guys have binges triggered by emotions like this? I am starting to feel guilty, but I will try to just move on and start fresh I guess.
Cheers,
Stephanie
Old 11-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 250/197/150

Height: 5'5"

had a sort of off morning - a family get together which always puts me back a few steps. my grandma is about the best baker/cook in the world - good and bad... but i definitely ate way too much. had an extra this, and an extra that, and just in general came out feeling too full. i know tomorrow is another day, but i just feel kinda crap about it.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #51  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Thumbs down off the wagon by accident

OHHH i feel like crap. I think my stomach must have shrunk.
I wasn't trying to binge, but I was at a grey cup party. (like the superbowl, or world cup game, for Canadian Football).
I had a bowl of chili, and 10 chips (counted) 3 chocolate kisses, and a handful of cashews.
Then I started knitting.
A couple of hours later, I had some veggies and low fat dip, some low fat pate on melba rounds, (6 rounds) and 6 shrimp. And a beer. A very small piece of apple pie.
I guess I thought that by limiting the amounts of things I was doing ok.
I didn't realize that I was eating many things and they were adding up, until I left at half time, and started to feel sick and bloated on the way home.
Unintentional binge. Limited at least.
I DID keep my food diary. Wrote down every thing.
Teaching me about holiday parties. I will have to be very careful.
Don't want to do this again.
Tomorrow, back to day one.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:41 AM   #52  
Jools

Height: 5foot1.5inches

Oh Steph - so sorry you had such a bad day :-(

I think we all need to love ourselves a little more, nourish our inner selves instead of eating our emotions.
Closed Thread