Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-24-2008, 08:47 PM   #16  
cher37

DRose ... isn't it weird how we do that - have "weekend" food???? My hubby and I would have a standing Friday night treat, then it would continue onto Saturday all day, and come Sunday - it would be like "how come I gained weight this weekend?" - So we decided 2 weeks ago to have 1 treat on Friday (vs. order in, then snacks & beer/wine), and have Saturday as a day where we can relax at home, with healthier meals & lo-and-behold ... we have more energy come Sunday morning!!!!! Ain't it funny how it works!?! LOL!
Old 09-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #17  
Oh Me Oh My

S/C/G: 196/192/140

Height: 5'6" - I am shrinking!

Lucky Mommy - I just came in and read your post. Maybe I am way off base here BUT you've lost 48 pounds & you probably look really really good. I binge like you talk about but I had lost 10 then gained everything back plus more.
I don't understand why I think you sound like you are complaining when you've already lost so much weight. Is it because you only have a few more to go?
I am sorry I don't mean to offend anyone but I just don't seem to get your point through my thick fat head.
I try so many different diets and plans I usually give up all of them. I am tired of being fat but maybe that's what I am supposed to be.
I love to splurge on popcorn & candy. Bread. Donuts. Chips. Cookies. Cake. Pie. Ice cream.

Wish I could splurge on broccoli.
2old2quit is offline   Reply With Quote